News
On Big • Oct 9, 2014
Title Big
This drama is amazing. I just want to change the ending a little. ;3;
1 0
On Coffee House • Oct 9, 2014
Title Coffee House Spoiler
I was lovin' this drama until I figured out they won't end up together :/
2 1
On Gokusen: The Movie • Oct 9, 2014
Title Gokusen: The Movie
Can I watch the movie without watching the drama? or is it linked?
0 3
On Hello Schoolgirl • Oct 8, 2014
Title Hello Schoolgirl
Personally I didn't like it that much. It was so slow to me.
1 0
On Attack on Titan • Jul 23, 2014
Title Attack on Titan
lol wth? is it real? haha
0 0
On From Me to You • Jul 23, 2014
Title From Me to You
To be honest I didn't really like it because it was really slow. I'd say it's okay, but the anime was way better.
9 0
On Emergency Couple • Jul 22, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
this drama just gets better with every episode
2 0
On Yamashita Tomohisa • Jul 21, 2014
Person Yamashita Tomohisa
I remember watching Kurosagi when I first entered middle school.. ahhhh.
0 0
HeidiLyon • Jul 16, 2014
Article Coming Soon to Kdramaland!
ahhh T^T
0 0

