News
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Mar 11, 2016
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
When your favorite actor and your bts bias are in one drama. OMAAA.
4 0
On V • Mar 11, 2016
Person V
AIGOOOOO.
0 0
Replying to nad • Dec 29, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Korea 2015
I'm sad that falling for innocence was not nominated in more categories.
TRUE DAT.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 29, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Korea 2015
Healer most of the parts. Definitely I remember you for bromance and oh my ghost/she was pretty for its romcom
2 0
On The Secret Message • Dec 29, 2015
Title The Secret Message
Where are the genres though?
0 0
On Hello Monster • Dec 28, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Great drama. Needs a season 2!
0 0
Replying to Sara • Dec 28, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
Where can I watch this? Hulu and viki won't open with me :c
thank you!
0 0
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Dec 25, 2015
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
omo same age as me...gwi yeo weo :3
0 0
Replying to Lior • Dec 25, 2015
Title Drama Special Series Season 3: Adolescence Medley
The ending is annoying :(
i know right, they should've worked more on it since it's what we all have been waiting for...
0 0
On Noble, My Love • Dec 24, 2015
Title Noble, My Love
Disappointed. Even though I liked the idea of this drama, I didn't like the bossy guy character at all. 5/10
8 0
On Oh My Venus • Dec 24, 2015
Title Oh My Venus
Where can I watch this? Hulu and viki won't open with me :c
0 3
On Jo Jung Suk • Dec 23, 2015
Person Jo Jung Suk
super awesome great actor, not to mention cute
0 0
Replying to Marooya • Dec 22, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
None of the recommended dramas make sense o_O
COFFEE PRINCE HAHAHA
2 0
On Oh My Ghost • Dec 22, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
This drama is just sooo good! Okay so I didn't like the first episode because it was a bit slow paced but then.. BUT THEN.. it turned so well like I wouldn't want to stop watching and the ending is worth it. 10/10
1 0
Replying to Sara • Sep 3, 2015
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
I've only watched two episodes and it has been on hold for a year now.....
Lol! we're like the only two peeps who dropped this drama
2 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Aug 12, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
wow why are there many low rated reviews? is it that bad? I haven't seen it yet but I am really interested in its story
0 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Aug 12, 2015
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
I've only watched two episodes and it has been on hold for a year now.....
6 6
Replying to Sara • Jul 12, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
Guys shall I watch it? I mean I am reading a hell lot of disappointments about the ending and I absolutely hate…
Aww thanks so much, and it's not a spoiler at all haha. I might give it a try. :3
0 0
On Ti Amo Chocolate • Jul 12, 2015
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
I wanted to watch this but then.. 80 EPISODES? BRUH.
8 3
Cheer • Jul 12, 2015
Article Japanese Romantic Cinema: Shojo Manga Style ~ Part 2
It'd be amazing it they turn Hirunaka no Ryuusei into a movie.. or better yet, a drama.
8 2
