Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: In your heart
  • Contribution Points: 78 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award4 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to HaYuRi • Jan 8, 2022
Great recs! I had no idea the Japanese manga 'Mars' had a Taiwanese and Japanese adaptation! I'll be watching…
Ohh yess the taiwanese version is much better than the japanese version of the drama tho
2 0
Replying to WandereR • Jan 8, 2022
Nice article, the recs look very interesting! Thank you for sharing your faves 😃
Thank you so much i hope you watch any
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 8, 2022
oh was it remastered ty for saying that i didnt know i feel like everyone in the comment section has one problem…
my love for a good quality version made me somewhat like it haha
1 0
Replying to tsuyoi_hikari • Jan 8, 2022
I actually try to like Autumn Concerto but I personally felt that the love is too one sided despite the fact that…
I get what your saying the car chase scene was heart breaking thank you for sharing your thoughts
0 0
Replying to Calebe Oliveira • Jan 8, 2022
AUTUMN'S CONCERTO and THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS, i waste my time watching these two dramas, AUTUMN'S CONCERTO…
Well everyone has their own opinions :)
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 8, 2022
excatly loved it too you can definitely overlook the cliches bc it was presented well
I like to rewatch when i forget things like this but autumn's concerto is really hard to rewatch
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 8, 2022
excatly loved it too you can definitely overlook the cliches bc it was presented well
it wasnt ? i must have forgotten, like mun young in IOTNBO said sometimes the person who turns a blind eye to the abuse is worse than the abuser.
0 4
Replying to Kjha • Jan 8, 2022
Enjoyed reading your article and I will try to watch all the drama. and I'm currently watching Autumn's concerto…
oh? thats great i hope your enjoying
0 0
Replying to Rojoong • Jan 8, 2022
These are the drama from the time I started falling in love with drama ;; o ;; / Autumn's Concerto was amazing~!!!!…
i loved all of these although i watched it in recent 3 to 4 years
2 1
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jan 8, 2022
excatly loved it too you can definitely overlook the cliches bc it was presented well
her mother was enough i hated her sm, the ML'S mothers switch after being with child was one of my favorite character developments
0 6
Replying to Chibi • Jan 8, 2022
Those who haven't watched MARS, do it now. It was remastered by Youku in 2021 in HD! The original print is kinda…
oh was it remastered ty for saying that i didnt know i feel like everyone in the comment section has one problem and that's quality and yes they were dreamy omg also there was a Japanese remake of mars
1 2