News Replying to Sumi • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Ah, Autumn's Concerto š
such a classic !
1 0
Replying to chibi xtina • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Agree with Mars. Still one of my favourites (the manga too). Just you, I don't remember watching it.š¤The others…
xdd glad you enjoyed mars tho maybe melodramas arent your type yet no problem we have plenty of other genres !
1 1
Replying to Sam Arora • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I barely completed Gentleman's Dignity and I couldn't complete That Winter, The Winds Blows since it was kinda…
i understand xd i had that problem too but than i watched it anyway and loved it
2 0
Replying to ponnu • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
i have only seen a gentleman's dignity which i dropped half way and autumn's concerto... i didn't expect to enjoy…
excatly loved it too you can definitely overlook the cliches bc it was presented well
1 8
Replying to zibeeb • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
wahh! Barbie Hsu
ooh ill check it out ty
0 0
Replying to Emi • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
When I saw Mars, I knew this would be a good article. Mars is perhaps, my favorite drama of all time. It's simply…
IKR they havent made anything like that in recent years
0 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
YES for Mars! What a masterpiece! I liked the other dramas you mentioned as well.There are too many brilliant…
thank you for all these i'll check them out !
0 0
Replying to Julie • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Yes! Two dramas representing Meteor Garden F4 cast members! I went into Autumn Concerto with no expectations only…
surprisingly better quality thank you for linking here
0 0
Replying to rje1 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Have you re-watched these recently? Often our tastes mature, and what we enjoyed years ago, has inexplicably lost…
i think it's only been like 4 years since i'v started watching dramas too and i recemtly watched all of these thats's what made me want to write an article except autumn's concerto i watched it a bit back since it's not that easy to rewatch haha
0 3
Replying to DramaHeroine • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I second recommending Just You. It does rely on a number of drama cliche's, but it does them all so well, and…
ikr it was a really cute and fun watch
1 0
Replying to bajanVIP • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
This list made me feel old lol. I've rewatched Autumn's concerto so many times. Great list
xd thank you for saying that
1 0
Replying to Meineke • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Iām so glad you mentioned That Winter, the Wind Blows. I watched it a couple of months ago and loved it. Itās…
me too i recently wtached it and i felt like i should have watched it sooner
0 0
Replying to Lucyw260 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
Thanks for the recommendations. I'm thinking of watching Autumn's Concerto and That Winter, The Wind Blows sometime…
both are really great melodramas i hope you enjoy
0 0
Replying to jeaniec • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Nice article. Have watched some on your list and all the others have been on my list to watch. Thanks makes me…
yeah definitely give it a try
0 0
Replying to Ladilae • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
The only one i know is Autumn's concerto. I think I've wached it in one week. It was beautiful !
definitely was a beautiful story i loved it too
0 0
Replying to Reader17 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
ā¤LOVED LOVED LOVED Just You! Still one of my favorites, and A Gentleman's Dignity is also one of my favorites…
yes yes i forgot to mention that its based on the manga and i didn't read it yet but i'v heard people say it did justice to the manga
1 1
Replying to Ahjumma • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
I have watched roughly a million (š) dramas and A Gentlemen's Dignity is one of my all time favorites.
It made me laugh bigg timee i loved it too
0 0
Replying to mikrokosmos228 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
MARS is darkly compelling. I watched it again recently and I love it just as much as I did back then.Another excellent…
thank you for your REC i'll check it out !
1 0
Replying to Vera • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
But Qi Luoās mom is definitely one of the worst moms in dramaland⦠yuck
exactly i hated her as much as the so called father
1 0
Replying to Lils • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
"Although Mars was released almost 17 years ago" ...Omg... I really am old. š
One of my favorite dramas and…
xdd i think i watched it two years ago and i got fairly good quality but for some reason i can't find that quality anymore
0 0
4
1
