Editorials
Replying to Popcxqueen • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Just You is one of my favorites!! I love Aaron Yan and Puff Kuo so much and this drama really does hold up pretty…
the chemistry was amazing and it was so cute
1 0
Replying to pmg • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Only seen 2 on the list, but will definitely be interested in adding 2 to my watch list. Will definitely recommend…
IKR that winter the wind blows deserves to be seen more today hope you enjoy the rest !
0 0
Replying to Nushrat Humaira • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Such a short article and manages to catch your whole attention while not missing any important details
Thank you that's just what i wanted to do with this article so happy you said that
0 0
Replying to Shiro • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Thanks for a short and sweet article, I have seen that winter the wind blows and plan on seeing Autum concerto…
please do the only task is finding good quality ones TT
0 0
Replying to shuurei • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I’ve seen all in the list.Great recommendations!I remembered being addicted to buzzer beat before because of…
buzzer beat had really good chemistry i want them to work tgt again
0 0
Replying to cassiopeiastars • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
These are such great recommendations even though I haven't fully seen most of them (The Winter That Blows and…
I only started watching in these 4 years so i'm thankful for this huge list <3
1 0
Replying to Keren • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Watched them all except Mars, I was always afraid to watch it because of the sensitive topics. But all other dramas…
you did well,it is heavy so only watch it if your ready glad you watched the rest
0 0
Replying to Ruth • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Thanks for this article, I’ve only got into Asian drama in the last 2 years so I haven’t seen many of the…
i also watched these in these 3-4 year span and i enjoyed watching old ones so you will too !
0 0
Replying to Goldie69 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
its a shame that loving never forgetting was from 2014 that's a great one too
i sadly had to drop that midway
0 2
Replying to Goldie69 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013
i loved autumns concerto it was great
could not agree more
0 0
Replying to Sher1264 • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
Ohh thank you. I’m fairly new to Asian dramas (started watching in 2018) so I’ve been trying to find some…
i think i'm also fairly new i watched these in these span of 3 to 4 years i had lots of fun watching old ones theyr really gold i hope you do too
0 0
Replying to JoaBar • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
I've watched Buzzer Beat, Mars and Just You.
glad you did ! i hope u check out the others
1 0
Replying to dori • Jan 8, 2022
Article Drama Recommendations: 2004 to 2013 Spoiler
are there any legal sites to watch Mars and Buzzer Beat? The quality is bad on bootleg sites for older dramas
i have a huge problem with this too actually 2 years ago when i first saw it i think youtube provided good quality but now i cant find either
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 6, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
He definitely made the best choice he needs to take a break after everything the internet and media put him through
11 0
On Single’s Inferno • Jan 6, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno Spoiler
i hate that people hate on jiyeon just because she was chosen in ep 6 like where;s the logic
2 0
Replying to nunu noona • Jan 6, 2022
List 2021 Favorite C dramas
tbh.. it was a surprise!! i didn't like the slow pace at the start but soon fell for it
i didn't think I'd like the actress gaming plot after love scenery (i didnt like that) but this was was really good
1 0
Replying to Baby Introverts Warfield • Jan 6, 2022
List ✔️ Movies Completed {2022}
Quite good for a short film.But personally for me it was okish.😅
i liked the cover xd ok ty
1 0
nunu noona • Jan 5, 2022
List 2021 Favorite C dramas
i was procrastinating on you are my glory to end up loving it
0 2
Baby Introverts Warfield • Jan 5, 2022
List ✔️ Movies Completed {2022}
how was the only one?
1 2
Replying to Luke • Jan 5, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Am I the only one here who really likes NJ but doesn’t really care for Ji Ung?
same i usually hate second female leads but i like NJ
2 0
4
1
