Editorials
Replying to iv4lyfee • Jun 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
I just finished the webtoon and I hope they stick to it :) So excited to watch this
if u read it pls spoil who she ends up with in the webtoon
0 6
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 19, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
For me, this show got better and better and didn't follow the second half goes downhill trend
9 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 18, 2021
Article Dramaland Characters: I Envy You!
Hi friend, as per the new rules you will need tell us the character you envy the most 😅
i barely know my neighbours ;//
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 18, 2021
Article Dramaland Characters: I Envy You!
Hi friend, as per the new rules you will need tell us the character you envy the most 😅
neighbors are safe but my enemies not so much /j
0 1
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 18, 2021
Article Dramaland Characters: I Envy You!
Hi friend, as per the new rules you will need tell us the character you envy the most 😅
and just might be the cutest too haha
0 1
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 18, 2021
Article Dramaland Characters: I Envy You!
Hi friend, as per the new rules you will need tell us the character you envy the most 😅
@saarthak @enny @lilac it has to be bong soon no matter what since it was one of my first kdramas i was kinda really amazed
0 16
Enny • Jun 18, 2021
Article Dramaland Characters: I Envy You!
i think im late but congrats enny and lilac both of u have done a wonderful job!
3 24
Replying to iciclemelts • Jun 16, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
It was ok for me. First ep didn't get me bored. Looking forward to the back story and character development of…
i see thank you!
0 0
On Monthly Magazine Home • Jun 16, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
if anyone watched the first ep, how was it
1 2
On Racket Boys • Jun 16, 2021
Title Racket Boys
Hae in - the real cute mvp
6 0
kie • Jun 15, 2021
Article Defining Motherhood - Portrayal of Motherhood in Dramaland
not all mothers deserve a child but all children deserve a mother, great article
0 1
On Racket Boys • Jun 14, 2021
Title Racket Boys
coach hyun jong actually tries hard for the team tho he may not show it, I agree he has some flaws but I believe we're seeing his character development
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Jun 14, 2021
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
underrated perhaps loved it not too heavy just perfectly balanced out
2 0
7762975 • Jun 13, 2021
Article My wonderful drama journey!
had fun reading this<3 absouletly well done to you
0 1
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 13, 2021
Review Oh My Ladylord
my weakness was lee min ki 👥
omg i didnt see yett
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 13, 2021
Review Oh My Ladylord
I wouldn't have watched this if the subtitles were not available on time and I already started it xD
my weakness was lee min ki 👥
1 2
Replying to Caramel • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Me tu..this is actually really bad..this should hv ended in S2
yes i agree they should have put a proper closure there and finished it or an extra special was enough
1 1
On Tale of Arang • Jun 12, 2021
Title Tale of Arang
are scenes of them ending up together or being happy shown, pls give as spoiler
0 4
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 12, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
sbs never learns, first backstreet rookie and now this? honestly so disappointed and I hope alex as a character isn't here to stay
10 3
cas • Jun 12, 2021
Article Run On: The Rarest Gem
This has to be my most favorite article ever written, ty for using run on!!!! u described everything perfectly !
2 1
4
1