Editorials
Replying to bonbonnim • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Great Article!! Will definitely add these movies to my list!!
thank you!! i really hope u like it
1 0
Replying to suckerforsadendings • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Loving this article!
thank you opposite username friend
1 6
Replying to nunu noona • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
First of all many many congrats on ur first article *virtual hugs* :3The article is very well written. I only…
ah ur too sweet, im hear waiting for my (eunwoo paper) i highly recommend sunny xd
0 1
Replying to Farhana sharmin • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
when i have already watched all 3 movies from the recommendation - looks like we have the same taste in movies…
have u watched sunny than we're automatically friends
0 0
Replying to rje1 • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
For people who liked Sunny, there are also Japanese and Vietnamese remakes which are fairly good. The Korean Little…
ohh? i'v only seen the korean ill check the others out too
0 2
Replying to SmileHoney • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
I loved all the other movies on your list, I've been meaning to watch Little Forest - will definitely check it…
i hope you enjoy it <3
1 1
Replying to burhaa aadmi • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Thanks for the rec of Relumino - since I've seen and loved the other 2, I'm likely to enjoy this one.
i hope u do like it it's just 30 minutes what coud go wrong haha !
0 0
Replying to Paulo • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
i plan to watch Two Lights: Relumino :D
it was really so cute i hope u enjoy
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
Okay, Korean is my drama tongue but I will try the J movie since it is the original.
i'll be seeing it too!
2 0
Replying to chibi xtina • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
I recommend you try the Jap version of Little forest . It has a similar vibe. I enjoyed a lot Relumino too recently.…
i wanted to try the jap version will give it a try!
1 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 25, 2021
Article Suckerforhappyending's Weekend Movie Recommendations
I'm glad I haven't watched any of these yet. Thank you for these recommendationsPlus your article is perfectly…
i hope you like themmm <3 🤍🤍
2 4
wooshiklvr • Jun 24, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Choi Woo Shik
such a pretty article i need to watch parasite and train to busan asap
3 1
Replying to Olive4213 • Jun 24, 2021
Title Tears in Heaven
I think when I first put this on my PTW, the Wright Brothers had only crashed two planes.
help pls haha
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 23, 2021
Review Run On Spoiler
yes his character was just so healthy unlike so many toxic MLs we see:( oh yeah dan ah's brother all he needed…
right:// but he looked for sisterly love in dan ah we could we expect haha atleast we got development later
1 0
Replying to grosslizzy • Jun 23, 2021
Review Run On Spoiler
Seom gyeom is my spirit animal i swear haha i agree the side mains and many of the other supporting characters…
yes his character was just so healthy unlike so many toxic MLs we see:( oh yeah dan ah's brother all he needed was affection im glad he got a bit of development towards the end
0 2
On School 2021 • Jun 22, 2021
Title School 2021
but nov is so far away sigh
5 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 22, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
if u read it pls spoil who she ends up with in the webtoon
rather than her ending up with the second lead i would want her to be with the ml and see him get character development, so im going to watch this after i air is safer
0 0
Replying to s825hdj7 • Jun 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
believe it or not, It's a yes XD to be honest I've experienced doing the same lmao because it's very rare to find…
ha although ig in most places it'd be like that when populor people walk around
0 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
if u read it pls spoil who she ends up with in the webtoon
ohh i see thank u
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • Jun 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
if u read it pls spoil who she ends up with in the webtoon
do u think they'll follow the same story here as well?
0 4
4
1