Editorials
On Racket Boys • Jun 9, 2021
Title Racket Boys
omw to sue this show for making me too emotional😟how do I wait a whole week
1 0
On Racket Boys • Jun 8, 2021
Title Racket Boys
this show is just so adorable and heartwarming i cant explain how much I'm enjoying this
8 0
Replying to sunburst613 • Jun 8, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
i love park bo young's acting however i think this plot could have worked better a film rather than a 16 episode…
totally agreed, that would have been the best approach
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
It can't, he's almost the main role in this episode.
exactly maybe theyll change the order on mdl
1 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
For real. Whos even adjusting it.
i wonder too
0 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
Whats with the big role changes in the cast, joo dan tae as supporting?
3 4
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Jun 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life Spoiler
Looks like it's going to be seokyung x joo dan tae, father and daughter ugh I was here for seokyung x rona but I guess not
6 1
Replying to iciclemelts • Jun 3, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service Spoiler
She is dying in 3 months time, i think she accepts it pretty well, having to face reality of dying is a strength.…
thats not what i meant by strengths, i meant different personality strengths, its not only my opinion lots of ppl agree
2 0
Replying to iciclemelts • Jun 3, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
And what do you want her to do? Lift buses and stop a train using superpowers? ;-)
there are really no flaws, but i dont see any strengths either if u know what i mean so far, maybe it'll pick up in the second half
0 1
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Jun 2, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
I'm so sad this drama got lots of bad review. I know there are lots of things that doesn't go like the common…
honestly everyone has preferences, i respect yours and i love the leading actors but the story was really messed up
1 2
Replying to Hanis • Jun 2, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
A mess ... the worst kdrama that I watched recently ! The story is like soup of everything that is sooo tasteless…
love ur comment haha
1 0
Replying to iciclemelts • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
And what do you want her to do? Lift buses and stop a train using superpowers? ;-)
no xd i realy like her as an actress dont get me wrong but, her character isnt written that well in my opinion, thats all
5 3
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 2, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I think a major downside for me is that Tak Dong Kyung's character doesn't exactly stand out or shine
6 9
Replying to MS2504 • Jun 2, 2021
Title Boss & Me Spoiler
in which ep main lead starts dating? any break up? if any then in which ep they get back together?
im not exactly sure but he falls for her very fast if im not wrong there is a slight chance of breakup towards the end but it gets resolved quick
0 0
Replying to iciclemelts • Jun 1, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
It is more of a slice of life drama and life lessons. To live life to the fullest to lessen your regrets in life.…
yeah i know but it's not executed well
3 0
Replying to synchromatic • Jun 1, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I completely agree with you. I'm a fan of both the leads but their characters, chemistry or story isn't working…
same, they're just repeating lines://
3 1
Replying to synchromatic • Jun 1, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I completely agree with you. I'm a fan of both the leads but their characters, chemistry or story isn't working…
same, they're just repeating lines://
4 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jun 1, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I really hope the plot picks up from the second half, I was really excited fo this its getting harder and harder to keep watching
8 6
On Hope • May 31, 2021
Title Hope
The fact that this is based on a true story and he was released from prison in dec around 5 months ago truly symbolizes the failure of SK's law system, sadly SK isn't the only country to blame this keeps happening everywhere, it's astonishingly disappointing and heartbreaking
10 0
On Boss & Me • May 30, 2021
Title Boss & Me
finally it's going to come out!!!
0 0
4
1
