News
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Jul 28, 2021
Title Love Crossed Spoiler
When you say less of the romance do you mean that’s not a main focus?
I would say so, it's more adventure based, but there are romance aspects in it
0 0
On Ode to Joy Season 3 • Jul 24, 2021
Title Ode to Joy Season 3
There were rumours that the original cast weren't coming back but I was hoping they would :(
7 0
On Love Crossed • Jul 10, 2021
Title Love Crossed
Anyone here who is debating whether or not to watch this drama, I strongly urge you to. It is an amazing show, probably one of the few good ones I have watched. This is so different to other Cdramas, there are a billion plot twists and the director is a genius honestly. For once I don't feel that the drama is dragging too much. The drama is based of a mixture of mystery, comedy, and romance (except less of the romance part). I highly recommend you watch this!
1 2
lucy_lu • Jun 28, 2021
Article Chongqing: A Unique Setting
One day I shall visit this place :)
3 0
Anushka • May 22, 2021
Article Long Awaited 'Love Scenery' is it worth it?
Personally I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. It definitely did not need 31 episodes.
0 0
KC Drama LOVER • Feb 27, 2021
Article Upcoming Chinese Dramas of 2021
Oh my gosh I am so so excited for all of these!!!!!!!!
2 0
On Forever Love • Dec 15, 2020
Title Forever Love
Saw clips of this everywhere and I'm so ready for this aaaaaaaaa
1 0
On Lovely Us • Aug 27, 2020
Title Lovely Us
I finished it today and I miss them already :(
3 0
On Lovely Us • Aug 19, 2020
Title Lovely Us
One of the best I've ever watched, I love this
6 0
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Jun 3, 2020
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Happy Birthday!
1 0
On Youth with You Season 2 • May 24, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
I hope the girls who got/will get eliminated will be seen and recognised sometime in the future positively in some other way or form. Everyone is just chasing her dreams and I hope they achieve that!
1 1
mz4jun • May 11, 2020
Article Rising Post-95 Chinese Actors to Look Out For
I've only watched one or two on the list I think, can't wait to check out the others :)
1 0
On Xie Na • May 6, 2020
Person Xie Na
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
Jadaine • Apr 23, 2020
Article Upcoming: Contemporary Chinese Dramas
So so excited!!!
1 0
On Youth with You Season 2 • Apr 17, 2020
Title Youth with You Season 2
It's really sad that some of the girls who used to be in A got moved to F because of their popularity votes, because they actually had the talent.
5 0
On My Mowgli Boy • Mar 15, 2020
Title My Mowgli Boy
Honestly I find the main couple's storyline a bit boring but rather Tang Cheng and Lu Ziyue's storyline a lot more interesting
3 1
On Wang Zi Wen • Feb 28, 2020
Person Wang Zi Wen
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Angelababy • Feb 28, 2020
Person Angelababy
Happy Birthday
1 0
On Rosé • Feb 11, 2020
Person Rosé
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
On Don't Think Twice, Love's All Right • Feb 10, 2020
Title Don't Think Twice, Love's All Right
Uh no
1 0

