I was. I took a break and watched episode 25 to 29 together, then took a break and watched 30 to 33 together. Now I wait till episode 40 comes out, and will watch all the 7 episodes together. Hehe.
1)is there love triangle? if there how much deep it is ?2)when do leads will be together3)is there any breakup?…
1. There is an annoying second male lead for the initial few episodes, and an annoying woman in middle of the drama, but none of them as such effect the leads or their relationship. 2. The leads get married in the first episode. Its complicated to say when they will be together, because they come close in a very natural way. They are together throughout, become friends and lovers, but I think FL confessed her love for him in episode 23-24, but even before that, they were kind of together. 3. There is a very small divorce track in ep 30 and 31. In ep 32 they are back together. 4. Yes, the actor said so. But we are yet to watch the last episode. But a happy ending seems obvious.
Are we finally on the last day? Ahh hurts so bad. I remember checking Lulu and Leizi Reuters last year in June-July and thinking ohh my God they would kill it, and they did. Yes I was not aware of the script, but never doubted their acting skills. I would always remember MoLi for being so different. Revenge, politics, determined female lead, are generally common tropes, but I won't lie, I like them every time. But this was really out of the box. I will always consider healing and companionship to be MoLi's biggest tropes. I have cried buckets for it, debated discussed characters. Maybe it was more draining for me, than the "fun" part, but I loved it. All the non-chemistry talks, I really never considered, because since the very first, they were more into normalizing, making the entire thing natural than dramatizing, skinship, "create chemistry" vibes. The small moments, quietly taking care, just lying beside each other was lovely, memorable.
One thing I would remember this drama would be for its overly complicated characters. We can all debate about who did wrong, who did right, he/she doesn't deserve second chance, forgiveness etc, but I kind of understood almost every character, from the leads, to their families, to second leads, villains, yes supporting them or not, is a personal decision, but I could understand why they did that.
BaiLu there will be no one who cries more prettier than you ever. I don't remember I cried so much for a character more than Yeli. Yeli will always be your career best role (till you beat it of course). Cheng Lei as a fan, I am so glad you took this role. Though I was disappointed in MXY for sometime, the acting you did, your eyes, your expressions all were excellent. I hate Cheng Lei drought, so give me Yu Chang Xuan soon this year okay!
What a fun episode. I was giggling the whole time. I got second-hand embarrassment seeing Xingxu and Yuwen fake dating prank. Lol😂. All of them are more chaotic this year. Haha. I already like the new cast edition Guo Jingfei, has a fun personality, which suits our crazy WTW group🤣🤣.
For SVIP: (1 day early access) 12 pm China Standard Time Saturday and Sunday: one episode each + Behind the scenes (on Sunday) Monday- Bonus Behind the scenes Tuesday- Game Bonus Wednesday- Special Bonus Thursday- Travel Diary Friday- Preview of next episode
For VIP, episodes will be on Sunday and Monday, and bonus episodes and behind the scenes, will follow, 1 day later to that of SVIP.
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided…
There are less chances that two actors with the exact same surname as well as first names would be lead actors in a drama. Except for this, for same number count, how the character/letter is written, should solve the problem. They did not mention anything about date of birth or something in the article I read.
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided…
I heard it 2-3 months back when the news first came out that the media associations were planning this move. Some c-ent news agency posted 20 plus actors real names and stage names. I was so surprised, like this is very usual thing in China, it seems. I just knew about Cheng Lei because I researched about him last year. Hihi.
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided…
Haha. I already knew the real names of the actors, whom I liked very much. For others, I have started memorizing these days, in order not get confused later.
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided…
They decided they will count stroke in surnames first. If that is same, like Wang Hedi, Wang Churan, Wang Yuwen etc, then they would consider the first characters of their names. Then if that is also same, then second character, third character, would be taken into consideration. And if everything is same, then they will consider how the letter/character was written, like there is a distinct system which comes first which comes later. Its actually a complex system for non-Chinese people but this is what I understood.
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided…
Yes Bai Mengyan, but at least her surname is kept same. Cheng Lei is Yang Huixiang. Zhang Linghe, Liyitong, Ding Yuxi and many more are using stage names. Now when a new melon comes, and they don't post pictures of actors, I am not going to think its a new actor.
2. The leads get married in the first episode. Its complicated to say when they will be together, because they come close in a very natural way. They are together throughout, become friends and lovers, but I think FL confessed her love for him in episode 23-24, but even before that, they were kind of together.
3. There is a very small divorce track in ep 30 and 31. In ep 32 they are back together.
4. Yes, the actor said so. But we are yet to watch the last episode. But a happy ending seems obvious.
I would always remember MoLi for being so different. Revenge, politics, determined female lead, are generally common tropes, but I won't lie, I like them every time. But this was really out of the box. I will always consider healing and companionship to be MoLi's biggest tropes. I have cried buckets for it, debated discussed characters. Maybe it was more draining for me, than the "fun" part, but I loved it.
All the non-chemistry talks, I really never considered, because since the very first, they were more into normalizing, making the entire thing natural than dramatizing, skinship, "create chemistry" vibes. The small moments, quietly taking care, just lying beside each other was lovely, memorable.
One thing I would remember this drama would be for its overly complicated characters. We can all debate about who did wrong, who did right, he/she doesn't deserve second chance, forgiveness etc, but I kind of understood almost every character, from the leads, to their families, to second leads, villains, yes supporting them or not, is a personal decision, but I could understand why they did that.
BaiLu there will be no one who cries more prettier than you ever. I don't remember I cried so much for a character more than Yeli. Yeli will always be your career best role (till you beat it of course).
Cheng Lei as a fan, I am so glad you took this role. Though I was disappointed in MXY for sometime, the acting you did, your eyes, your expressions all were excellent. I hate Cheng Lei drought, so give me Yu Chang Xuan soon this year okay!
MoLi, one last time❤️
All of them are more chaotic this year. Haha.
I already like the new cast edition Guo Jingfei, has a fun personality, which suits our crazy WTW group🤣🤣.
For SVIP: (1 day early access) 12 pm China Standard Time
Saturday and Sunday: one episode each + Behind the scenes (on Sunday)
Monday- Bonus Behind the scenes
Tuesday- Game Bonus
Wednesday- Special Bonus
Thursday- Travel Diary
Friday- Preview of next episode
For VIP, episodes will be on Sunday and Monday, and bonus episodes and behind the scenes, will follow, 1 day later to that of SVIP.
They did not mention anything about date of birth or something in the article I read.
I just knew about Cheng Lei because I researched about him last year. Hihi.