Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
7:34 @Ti02 explain why ye lis tomb was there in ep 34
Where were you??? We were talking about you.
She dug it herself, there is no one for her left then, so seemingly she felt she might die, or wanted to die. But her desire for revenge, her hallucinations and her determination to heal MXY kept her alive.
6 0
Replying to Jackkanx • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
My heart is broken into million pieces, ep 30,31,32 ,33 have me crumbling, Ye Li severe PTSD is heartbreaking…
Actually they are being forced to use their real names, in order to do away with the billing issues. This is decided by the media association, and hence they have to be bound by it. But because all these actors have been using their stage names for years, and people recognize them by it, they are being allowed to put their stage names in brackets beside their legal names.
Many have actually started to address themselves through their legal names. Haha, I am just worried I have to know and remember a new set of names for people whose only stage names I know😅. Even Bai Lu and Cheng Lei are stage names haha, I have to make a list now.
6 20
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
The novel conditions were a little different though. FL dated another guy after Wang Ruohai, who cheated on her…
Actually ML and FL had a fight and he went away for a business deal for more than a month. In that month, Ruohai pursued her relentlessly, he was quite rich, broke up with Shiyu, and now worked in ML's dad company in a very big position. FL was even about to be dismissed but he saved her, because ML wasn't there. She fell ill, he took her to the hospital and took care for her. She accepted him back but she had a plan. She told her bestie that she would do the same he did with her. She wanted to cheat on him. When ML came back and confessed his feelings, FL was not that aware of her own feelings plus was re dating Ruohai, so she rejected him. ML moved out and just after few dates with Ruohai, FL began to deeply feel regret. She did not even want revenge, so she told him that she accepted him just to cheat on him, to make him feel what she felt before, but she was no more interested in doing that (because she missed ML so much). So that was it, they went their separate ways. ML fell into deep trouble with his company, and FL heard it from his friend, so she dig up everything, worked very hard to clear his name. So they started dating then, more like ML pursued her officially. But then due to that Jin girl there was a misunderstanding, and FL decided though she liked him they were good as friends but not compatible as lovers, so they did not speak for few days, before officially getting together. So yeah it was a little messed up, but this is what had happened in the novel.There was also death of a character which actually fuelled FL to officially start dating ML because they did not know what the future holds. But I am not telling you the name of the character because that would be too much of spoiler(I don't know if you want to know), also I don't know if they would keep the same thing in the drama as well, I sincerely hope they don't.
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
The novel conditions were a little different though. FL dated another guy after Wang Ruohai, who cheated on her…
About the other girl, I think she says that to irritate him, or because she thinks he is sometimes melodramatic, because in her diary she wrote she isn't sure if he has a girlfriend or not. But yes hoping that part gets cleared soon.
0 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
This jinzi is getting on my nerves too!! She is a typical vamp of 2020s time drama😭in novel lyf made her his…
My question too. She seems in the preview as well, ahh😭
2 0
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
Lol, people r really getting impatient for their romance to start😭 I m telling you, I have read the novel,…
The novel conditions were a little different though. FL dated another guy after Wang Ruohai, who cheated on her again. ML almost dated Jin. FL even re-dated Ruohai for a little time, while ML moved out. I read it too. But these things seem not be happening in the drama like at least FL would never re-date Ruohai. In fact FL already realized her feelings for ML as of now.So when they are changing few things, then they could have make them start dating by ep 28. But yup that's just me manifesting, haha.I also think it would be by ep 30.
6 6
Replying to airaluvr • Jun 26, 2026
How is prince ding related to prince li? Are they uncle-nephew? And how are they related to the current king?
Prince Ding's father and Current Emperor's father (late emperor) were brothers, hence Current Emperor and Prince Ding are cousins. Prince Li is the son of Current Emperor's step brother (late crown prince), hence he is the grandson of the late Emperor. Late Crown Prince and Prince Ding were also cousins, hence Prince Li is Prince Ding's nephew.
10 1
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jun 26, 2026
Wang ruhai this cheater scumbag, only knows to blame others! First he blamed QF for his own incompetence, n now…
Exactly.
1 0
Replying to Wonderaround • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
I know this slow burn is going too slow for my liking now Even in the preview of ep 27-28 there's nothing so if…
Yeah 8 episodes should be at least. I still like it, because I really love bickering couples, haha. But yes lets hope we get to the dating era soon.
4 0
On Love Has Fireworks • Jun 26, 2026
Title Love Has Fireworks Spoiler
I am all up for the slowburn, and I have loved the process of them falling for each other. But by episode 24 (today), even FL has realized she likes him, ML realized in ep 10-11. So now I expected them to have the dating era from ep 27-28.
We deserve 7-8 episodes of our Fei-Fei couple dating, but even in the preview of ep 28, it doesn't seem they are dating. Ahhhhh!!
STOP giving the third couple and the guy's parents unnecessary screentime😭.
9 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 25, 2026
But he has black hair in upcoming scenes of battle, maybe Yeli will dye his hair. But yes we wouldn't have minded…
😂♥️
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 25, 2026
MXY ...i won't mind if you give us complete silver hair look
But he has black hair in upcoming scenes of battle, maybe Yeli will dye his hair. But yes we wouldn't have minded his silver hair look, but maybe we have to wait for his Xianxia drama for that, haha.
3 2
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 25, 2026
Somehow I think her punishment will be mild. I also don't think SML will get the throne, the young emperor will…
The last episode should have Yeli's step brother and MXY's nephew playing together, while Yeli and MXY look at them with cutey tiny Xiaobao (their first born son according to the novel), for my healing after all the crying I went through.
1 1
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 25, 2026
Somehow I think her punishment will be mild. I also don't think SML will get the throne, the young emperor will…
Haha
0 3
Replying to Aramintai • Jun 25, 2026
Somehow I think her punishment will be mild. I also don't think SML will get the throne, the young emperor will…
Someone said it should go to Mo Wu You (ML's nephew), because he is the only normal person😂, plus has the royal blood, and his father died due to their schemes, so it would be a nice compensation.
Another one said, it should go to ML, because Yeli was always supposed to be the Queen, if the crown prince was not killed, Yeli was scheduled to marry Mo Jingli, would have become the king after his father (if nothing of this sort ever happened). Plus again ML has royal blood.

But I don't think any of these would happen. The leads have nothing against the current king, so if he doesn't do something wrong, the throne would be his for sure.
4 5
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 25, 2026
No one said ML did correct. Its called understanding two different perspectives. We understand his perspective…
Likewise. As I said I understand both their perceptions.
1 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Jun 25, 2026
I’m waiting for episodes 34-35 today. Will they show it? I thought we are getting 2 episodes per day?
No, the schedule is for one episode per day this week. Express is on Sunday.
1 0
Replying to JoBurch • Jun 25, 2026
Person Deng Kai
Yeah, he was in Paris and I missed it. 😭
Haha. He was not in Paris though, just in Marseille. Very busy schedule, he wrapped up The Noble, flew to Marseille, filmed there, came back and joined his next.
0 1