Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 24, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Tell me
Exactly. ZLH has a patent for forced kissing and getting slapped, Cheng Lei has a patent for bathing scenes and side eyeing, haha Gong brothers never disappointing with their patents.
5 2
Replying to onmyway123 • Jun 24, 2026
This gray hair is really so attractive… My man looks amazing.Still not quite at the level of that menace Qi…
I agree. Deng Kai had the villainous aura in the drama that added to the gray hair look. So dangerously attractive.
Li Yunrui in Blossom was amazing as well.
6 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 24, 2026
Link???
You did not see The Lament of Autumn Reuters??? That drama reuters had the most crazy kissing scenes, but I am sure it would be censored. Ahh.
2 10
On Chen Xing Xu • Jun 24, 2026
Person Chen Xing Xu
Synopsis of Love you in the dark

Psychology PhD Lu Xizhou and young painter Meng Lusha are a perfect couple. He is calm, elegant, and from a wealthy family; she is beautiful, mysterious, and showing early signs of talent. They meet on a rainy night, travel to England together, and build an ideal life that belongs only to each other, like a love story from Shakespeare's pen.
The mysterious suicide of a young girl shatters their otherwise perfect lives.
A bizarre tale of revenge and conspiracy, of the deceased and of unresolved obsessions, begins to unfold.

Concept Poster- https://x.com/xingxutwt/status/2069662846049468462?s=20
7 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 24, 2026
ML's brother had no counter plan honestly. Its really weird how he planned to retrieve the edict back, I have…
Exactly like a hot potato😂
1 0
Replying to JS CLYN • Jun 24, 2026
the above was shared by OP at twitter - watching Ah Yao's eyes brimming with tears as he affirms his love towards…
I miss them, I can't get over them.
Its so bad, that when I started a new kdrama which was fine, nothing bad, but the moment the male lead came to the screen (whom I have seen plenty of times in other dramas), my mind was like he is not cha-segye, he is not cha-segye.
I am ruined for life, I have lost my capacity to watch a romcom Kdrama without remembering the man.
3 1
Replying to JS CLYN • Jun 24, 2026
the above was shared by OP at twitter - watching Ah Yao's eyes brimming with tears as he affirms his love towards…
It seems its from today's episode as per their dresses, or else tomorrow.
2 3
Replying to Foxy • Jun 24, 2026
You know, what? It's because we have God's perspective that we know everything. Unlike the characters in dramas.…
I am not even surprised by the comment section. Many people lack the ability to think rationally or to see two perceptions.
But exactly as you said👏
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 23, 2026
I watched that scene in X and I cried. Did he learn the art of crying from Lulu, haha. I don't remember he had…
I could not watch that drama just because of that scene😭
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Yup, I watched Episode 31... and now I'm wondering where I should bang my head. 😭Not MXY getting drunk, going…
I watched that scene in X and I cried. Did he learn the art of crying from Lulu, haha. I don't remember he had to cry so much in any previous drama before.
5 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 23, 2026
Have you watched ep 31🥹🥹
Exactly. I generally do that whenever there is angst, I wait till its over, so that all sorrow is only for one day.
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 23, 2026
1. The seamless transition between two locations connects the past, when Li Mountain was abandoned due to the…
It will, though I think they will reunite, but the Lishan tragedy is so severe it will make all of us cry.
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 23, 2026
1. The seamless transition between two locations connects the past, when Li Mountain was abandoned due to the…
Yeah possible. The drama has few complexities, so everyone interprets it in their way, though the basic things are kept similar.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 23, 2026
Have you watched ep 31🥹🥹
I did not even watch ep 30. I will watch 30,31 and 32 together for the sake of my heart. But I watched many scenes and spoilers. Its enough. I have cried enough.
3 3