No one said ML did correct. Its called understanding two different perspectives. We understand his perspective…
Totally and we have countless drama where male leads hid big truths from female leads, and when the truth is revealed, FLs leave them, no one criticizes the female leads then. We understand them, but we don't doubt male leads love, but we still get the female leads, because they have been lied to. The only exception Yeli here gets is she is genuinely ill, and that is why I was angry on ML watching the scene, but that doesn't mean I will forgo my entire rationality.
No one said ML did correct. Its called understanding two different perspectives. We understand his perspective…
Nope we are not sure about that. We don't know that ML would have divorced her right there if she told him the truth herself. If she sat him down, told whatever had happened, he could have been angry, but he might not have doubted her love. This was FL's fear, we can guess it, but we cannot be 100% confirmed what would have happened if she actually told the truth to ML. Exactly, pitying him is an issue for him, because he has been getting pity all his life, because of his injury. FL pleaded to him to give her a chance to make his leg fine, he thought it was all due to a promise, which it was, but she also liked him. ML knew nothing about FL. She spoke about Lishan as if it was full of people. He thought QingShuang was being imagined by FL in Ding Mansion because she missed everyone. In his mind, it was not abandonment, but noble idiocy plot, of freeing her, because she has fulfilled her promise. FL had earlier made a reckless move of plotting her own kidnapping, leading to death almost. Yes it was due to a nice intention, but she could have died, and ML would have felt guilty about it forever without knowing the truth, thinking he couldn't protect her. But when she survived and he agreed for her to try to treat his legs, he thought it was care, it was love. But hearing it from Muyang, made it completely seem that she went to the grave lengths for the promise. If you think a husband knowing his wife hid such a big truth from him would have no reaction after 30 episodes, then that would be a picture perfect green forest male lead. Which this was never, since the first, they repeatedly showed how vulnerable both ML and FL were. No one is flawless here. But what I agree to you is this plot device. Instead of this divorce, according to his character would be not talking to each other, before they communicate and clear it, but even as the director said, its a ploy to bring ML to Lishan.
Ah, you guys are such ML apologists. Don't get swayed by the grey hair. Besides the point of what happened to…
No one said ML did correct. Its called understanding two different perspectives. We understand his perspective why he did that, we understand where he comes from. That doesn't mean we support it. But that doesn't make him a dick. He made a mistake, he feels guilty and he will spend his whole life in taking care of the woman he loves.FL also did wrong by hiding the truth about HIS family. They had the same goals. She could have told him earlier after they fell for each other. Listening it from her would have been way better than listening it from his biggest enemy. But she didn't for 30 episodes. But we don't blame her. We understand her just like how we understand him. FL is not flawless and so is ML.Its fine if two sections of people disagree to a view, that doesn't make us ML apologists, it makes us rational thinkers.
Nahh I am in good mood, woke up to a comment section not hating MXY, or not criticizing Lulu and Leizi's acting after many days, hehe. So you are saved.
Me while reading the other comments- 🥺 . Me seeing this comment- 😂.Tell me
Yes Tencent investment conference was held today. Mango's was held last month, and iQiyi's was held in March I think. Tencent even announced many other dramas without any actors, so I think they are still deciding on it. It was rumoured Lulu's next would be announced as it is a tencent production, but it was not.
Me while reading the other comments- 🥺 . Me seeing this comment- 😂.Tell me
I watched the trailer of Road to Glory. The first half of the trailer gave me a vibe of POJ but reversed characters, but the second half seemed different, haha. I liked the trailer. Tiger sniff the rose, I will check the trailer wait. I saw The Noble's trailer, and it was too good. Xingxu is so pretty. BOP yes I saw. I also saw Ding Yuxi and Ancy Deng's reunion drama trailer, I forgot the name.
This show is so slow and boring. Nothing's happening. I'm dropping this immediately. I came here for Bailu because…
This drama is about healing and companionship. Revenge, romance, politics are combined with it. Physical healing for the male lead, mental healing for the female lead. This is not a regular over the top idol drama with romance. Its slow and fast paced depending on the subplot. The crippled male lead is not a plot twist or a hidden fact in the drama, its in the tags, in synopsis, everywhere.
Why not sue Jingjing? She should be the first one to be held responsible for this mess. Plus she openly said lets go to the court, so take her to the court as well. She is so weird.
The only exception Yeli here gets is she is genuinely ill, and that is why I was angry on ML watching the scene, but that doesn't mean I will forgo my entire rationality.
Exactly, pitying him is an issue for him, because he has been getting pity all his life, because of his injury. FL pleaded to him to give her a chance to make his leg fine, he thought it was all due to a promise, which it was, but she also liked him.
ML knew nothing about FL. She spoke about Lishan as if it was full of people. He thought QingShuang was being imagined by FL in Ding Mansion because she missed everyone. In his mind, it was not abandonment, but noble idiocy plot, of freeing her, because she has fulfilled her promise.
FL had earlier made a reckless move of plotting her own kidnapping, leading to death almost. Yes it was due to a nice intention, but she could have died, and ML would have felt guilty about it forever without knowing the truth, thinking he couldn't protect her. But when she survived and he agreed for her to try to treat his legs, he thought it was care, it was love. But hearing it from Muyang, made it completely seem that she went to the grave lengths for the promise.
If you think a husband knowing his wife hid such a big truth from him would have no reaction after 30 episodes, then that would be a picture perfect green forest male lead. Which this was never, since the first, they repeatedly showed how vulnerable both ML and FL were. No one is flawless here.
But what I agree to you is this plot device. Instead of this divorce, according to his character would be not talking to each other, before they communicate and clear it, but even as the director said, its a ploy to bring ML to Lishan.
So you are saved.
Edit- said too soon.
https://x.com/KC_petrichor/status/2069928074599444754?s=20
https://x.com/KC_petrichor/status/2070027830226989259?s=20
Tencent even announced many other dramas without any actors, so I think they are still deciding on it. It was rumoured Lulu's next would be announced as it is a tencent production, but it was not.
Tiger sniff the rose, I will check the trailer wait.
I saw The Noble's trailer, and it was too good. Xingxu is so pretty.
BOP yes I saw.
I also saw Ding Yuxi and Ancy Deng's reunion drama trailer, I forgot the name.
Me seeing this comment- 😂.
Tell me
The crippled male lead is not a plot twist or a hidden fact in the drama, its in the tags, in synopsis, everywhere.
She is so weird.
https://x.com/vinzqy/status/2032971688900702499?s=20
https://x.com/CentGossip_/status/2033101400696303670?s=20
https://x.com/eunjaeonnie/status/2031020838309482540?s=20