Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Ok atleast marquis son is not that dumb to kill his brother .....ye ying would be BEST choice for him
I reserved Ye ying for the guy in your pfp. But now I feel you want the guy in your pfp for yourself😂
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Yup just leave the brother ...we can handle him
How many petitions did you file? Me 1384 already, they are not letting me petition anymore🥺 👉 👈
0 1
Replying to My universe • Jun 18, 2026
Eagerly waiting for that scene where Yeli is in pink dress and riding horse to meet MXY.
Me me me
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Yup just leave the brother ...we can handle him
No "Hum Saath Saath hain"?? 😂
I will always remember how Lin Muran's character was such a brat evil guy to everyone but loved his elder brother so much. Deng Kai and him getting to play buddies in a drama would heal me.
0 3
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
alots going on! ML's best friend fell in love with a princess and he didn't know, I wonder how he'll react...…
Qin Cang is Marquis's illegitimate son. It was said in an earlier episode.
0 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 18, 2026
Pls be that way, between their separation and arguments, I don't want to be confused for so long about whether…
Children will not take sides, and sit in the middle waiting for mom and dad to reunite.
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
I expect Mo Xiaobao at least in the last 3 minutes of the last episode. Please God.
Fingers crossed.
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
Are we really expecting 23 kisses in 19 episodes???We have one today, which is not just a touch hehehe.
Let me be calm. Censor the kisses? Yes why not. Huhhhhhhhhhhhh
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Yup just leave the brother ...we can handle him
😠😠Han Mingyue, Su Zuidie, Han Mingxi and You would be a happy family. Go
0 5
Replying to Foxy • Jun 18, 2026
Behind the scenes when BaiLu hugged Chenglei waist while riding the bicycle, it's so damn cute! https://x.com/sora_llei/status/2067491272655577140?s=20
🥺🥺
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
till now kiss count is 2 ..which is just a touch Lets see when will we reach the 25 th count😭😭i still remember…
Are we really expecting 23 kisses in 19 episodes???
We have one today, which is not just a touch hehehe.
1 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Yup just leave the brother ...we can handle him
Yes do that with Lulu, leave Yeli for MXY.
0 7
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
I expect Mo Xiaobao at least in the last 3 minutes of the last episode. Please God.
They did not release bts of the last episodes, plus that would be too much of a spoiler as an ending. But I did not see him even in Reuters, but considering a lot portion of MoLi was filmed indoors, so never say never. Like I am not even expecting the twins, but Mo Xiaobao please.
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
Yup just leave the brother ...we can handle him
Haha, I am just trying to reunite broken families🥺 👉 👈
1 9
Replying to Baby0404 • Jun 18, 2026
It seems like we are not going to see Mo Xiaobao and his twin siblings in the drama
I expect Mo Xiaobao at least in the last 3 minutes of the last episode. Please God.
3 5
Replying to Caduceus • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Are we about to watch a scheming 2nd female vying for the ML? Thought this might have been different. Damn. He…
In the novel, it was not that serious, she couldn't do anything. The drama has a lot of different things to focus on as well. So I am sure, this one ends up just like Mo Jingli as well.
3 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
I saw videos, behind the scenes of Fei Li Mo Shu, where MXY has white hair, and he and Yeli are romancing and…
Upcoming through teasers, and spoilers.
0 0