Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I dont understand sis. Is he gonna soul swap or what? The plot confusing me.
They were so happy today, ohh my God!
0 2
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 19, 2026
There cannot be a sad ending otherwise I will DIE.
If there is a sad ending, I will pretend episode 14 never happened. Segye never went to the supermarket. We have many beautiful scenes today, and that's it. Segye and Seori had a happy ending.

My God, my stress level is increasing every minute.
11 9
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I dont understand sis. Is he gonna soul swap or what? The plot confusing me.
Exactly, like even if Seori saves Grand Prince, he lives his life alone and dies, reincarnates, and then meets Seori. Like they have the same soul. So why should she save Grand Prince. He died, reincarnated, live in this world with him.
I am stressed, is an understatement.
0 4
Replying to Alia innes ghazlan • Jun 19, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I dont understand sis. Is he gonna soul swap or what? The plot confusing me.
More than that, what I don't understand is, Segye is Grand Prince. Like they are the same person, same soul. Its his reincarnation. Both of them loved Seori, and Seori loved both of them. Even if she saves Grand Prince, so what would happen. She will spend her whole life there, and after dying come back to Segye. Because ultimately Grand Prince also dies and reincarnates as Segye.
I can't believe they have still managed to keep all of us on our toes even in the ending of episode 13.
2 7
Replying to Basb1301 • Jun 19, 2026
Is it so hard to reach a 30,000 heat index on WeTV? I remember we easily reached a 10,000 heat index on YouKu…
YouKu and WeTv indexes do not match. Reaching 10k on YouKu is the easiest among all the three (WeTv 30k, Iqiyi 10k, Youku 10k).
Its a real big deal to reach 30k in WeTv or 10k in Iqiyi. In YouKu, you have to maintain the 10k , but its comparatively way easier.
6 1
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 19, 2026
I thought I was the only one thinking like this 🥹 I’m glad I’m not the only one 😀 Yeah, it’s going…
Exactly, they are too sweet to each other.
2 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
A separation arc is coming. But they reunite. There are a lot of teasers, Reuters of them after their reunion.…
Short separation
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
There is a punch scene???🤩 Yayy
Ahh, tiktok is not accessible to me, but thank you. I am excited about the scene.
0 0
Replying to InX • Jun 19, 2026
I can't wait for the punch scene 😅. I love jealous Yi Fei!I want buddy to smack that 2ML in every episode,…
There is a punch scene???🤩 Yayy
2 2
Replying to Adsh • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
i've watched all 23 eps..........this a good drama.........but i think i will need to rewatch it from the start…
A separation arc is coming. But they reunite. There are a lot of teasers, Reuters of them after their reunion.
But yes because the leads are currently having a sweet relationship, the separation is a tragedy.
0 3
Replying to AndyAndy • Jun 19, 2026
I thought I was the only one thinking like this 🥹 I’m glad I’m not the only one 😀 Yeah, it’s going…
I can see the chaos in the comment section too. People would take sides, say ML doesn't deserve her, some would take ML's side, and say he was betrayed. Its going to be a nasty comment section, because some people cannot watch a drama without taking sides of characters. And there are people who are waiting to spread hate here. Your idea of not coming to this site, till angst is turned into sweetness is the best.
6 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 19, 2026
I am smelling that till sunday this comment section and the rating will be in chaos....i am scared ....stars what…
I am kind of excited about the angst though, yeah I am scared but still. Some directors know how to do angst properly, and this director is really impressive, so I have high hopes.
Sometimes a little angst is required to make the drama exciting. Also thinking how both of them would be closer to each other after the angst era ends, makes me feel really happy.
14 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Depends when the separation is.
Probably. But MXY had once told Yeli that his brother trusted the wrong person (her mother) and faced consequences for it, he will never trust the wrong person. The way their relationship is now, if Yeli sat him down, explained to him everything, he would have understood and believed her. But because its a drama they would for sure show MXY knowing the truth from someone else. Its a betrayal then. Plus in the teaser someome tells him do you think she wanted to marry you. So I guess MXY feels Yeli married him only to cure his leg as part of her promise to his brother.
Yeli has spent years alone, she trusts MXY but I feel she is fearful of bringing the past to him so she avoids it. Maybe she wants to talk when she gets the edict.
So yes its a misunderstanding, and I fear that day too. But hopefully its short and they reunite soon.
2 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 18, 2026
guys i was MISSING YESTERDAY BC I WASNT ALLOWED TO WATCH YESTERDAYS EPS AT ALL, NOW I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON 20 21…
We were talking about you.
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Depends when the separation is.
There is. But is she truthful to him? There are thousands of secrets she has kept from him, which are about him and his family. She for sure has her reasons, and I am not blaming her at all. But it is what it is. When the truth about the edict comes out, there would be a separation.
3 3
Replying to cdramasfan • Jun 18, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
does anyone know when the male lead's hair turns grey? Is is by the end of the drama?
Depends when the separation is.
2 5
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 18, 2026
@Ti02 isn't someone missing ???Where is our sibling
Exactly where are you???
0 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 18, 2026
I don't understand why some people say Su Zuide will likely become Mo Xiuyao's concubine and that Ye Li doesn't…
Take care. Get well soon.
Don't worry, we will explain to people who are genuinely confused, I get them. Not everyone understands complex characters. But some are deliberately ragebaiting. Huhh!
1 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 18, 2026
People who wanted to believe on FL's feelings for ML, did not need to see episode 23 for that. It was crystal…
Exactly. So true.
1 0