Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 18, 2026
Watching this feels like watching Burnout syndróme. No matter how much I rooted for Kheem, I knew he'd choose Koh. Here, oh much I hate P Jane but I can see that little Jane is head over heals with him and even if hid favourite celebrity confessed to him, he'd say "no thank you, I'll date this toxic devil black flag who does nothung else but hurting me... and I'm pretty sure he's bestie with Lu Feng"
6 2
Replying to Mama Mia • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
child, i can tell you the episode, minutes and seconds it started and ended
same👀 and I'm pretty sure screenwriters can tell it too. if you saw new ep, you know what I talk about
2 0
On Deep In • Jul 17, 2026
Title Deep In
Someone watched My stubborn special episode👀iykyk
6 3
On Mr.Kill • Jul 15, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
"You go where I go, eat where I eat, sleep where I sleep."

ehm ehm...
14 1
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 15, 2026
It took him 4 years, but New finally made a good series🙏it's the first one after a while... Last one I enjoyed this much was My only 12%
4 0
Replying to SkylarWallace • Jul 13, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
we are very very sure that isn’t a bl?🤣🤣🤣
After THAT scene? "I'm happy I met you"? nope. It's BL without kisses
10 1
Replying to Onnie2000 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Peach and Me
Where can I watch in Europe?
I can see it on youtube, official gmmtv chanel
1 0
On Deep In • Jul 11, 2026
Title Deep In
This qas supposed to be my guilty pleasure... When did it actually turned good?👀 I didn't expect it to be this deep... Well, actually the story of actors is nothing special, but the story of their characters? Damn, that totally new level and it's perfect
8 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Jul 11, 2026
Cha Woo Min in the cast? Mentioned as a thirt person? Should I be afraid?👀 (I'm not complaining tho)
3 0
Replying to chiha • Jul 8, 2026
Is "slowly" an app by trakt? I can't find information on it
I remember 5 years ago when I dowloaded tvtime there were so many similar apps... now I can't find any of them... so far, slowly works best for me... it's not the same, but I hope I'll get used to it
1 0
Replying to chiha • Jul 8, 2026
Is "slowly" an app by trakt? I can't find information on it
honestly I'm not sure, probably not, but if you have all og f your data on trakt and you want that calendar, you have to download slowly and when you open the app and log in, the first thing you see is notififation if you want to connect it with trakt... it's probably not it's subapp but they're connected somehow
2 2
Replying to yadasha • Jul 6, 2026
how did you export it?? Do you know a similar app? 🙏
I've akready got it but thank you💪I use IMDB as well and it's easy to import data from this website, so I did it this way
2 0
Replying to yadasha • Jul 6, 2026
how did you export it?? Do you know a similar app? 🙏
It's hard to explain it here, but you can find some manuál online, if you won't understand me. This is what manual will tell you: Search for Tvtime gdpr, log in and click on "generate my data". And then wait... hondstly I'm still waiting fkr it, but thanks God I'm using multiple websites. It's much easier to export these data from IMDB...

If this way through gdpr won't work, there is another way through function "expansions" on google. This, I can't explain... I have whole conversation with google ai which got totally frustrated, try it too.

I moved my data to trakt tv, simkl and slowly. Actually, slowly is the most similar to tvtime and, but first you have to move everything in trakt and then when you download slowly, it automatically synchronize. And about simkl, I probably won't use it, but that was my option n.1 originaly.

Slowly is the only app among these which has that calendar and you can check when are your eps releasing, then mark them as seen, rate them... the others don't have this...

honestly it's way too complicated, yesterday I got so frustrated with this, that I I was ready to do it manualy. Export is easy, good luck with inport... but maybe it'll work for you with the gdpr way which is the most easies. My gdpr export is taking a while because there is almost 23 years history... I put there everything...
2 2
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 5, 2026
Guys, if you use TV time app, you should know it's shutting down on July 15th. I saw some comments there about MDL, so I want to mm say it here, in case you didn't know. You can export all of your data and import them into another app. I moved to trakt and it's subapp slowly which also has a calendar
1 4
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 5, 2026
Guys, if you use TV time app, you should know it's shutting down on July 15th. I saw some comments there about MDL, so I want to mm say it here, in case you didn't know. You can export all of your data and import them into another app. I moved to trakt and it's subapp slowly which also has a calendar
0 4
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 5, 2026
Guys, if you use TV time app, you should know it's shutting down on July 15th. I saw some comments there about MDL, so I want to mm say it here, in case you didn't know. You can export all of your data and import them into another app. I moved to trakt and it's subapp slowly which also has a calendar
1 0