Details

  • Last Online: 22 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 5, 2026
Person below this comment wrote something like "comment only your positive opinion, no one cares about your negative, if you don't like it don't qatch it and let us be, mdl commnt section is only for positive comments"

and I wanted to reply with something like "Why? Negative opinion is also an opinion and if it's not a literal hate, it's ok to write. It's ok to say "Love triangle isn't really my cup of tea, I'll skip this one" or "The secondhand embarasement I got here was unbearable, I din't think I'll watch it" or something like that. It's ok to share negative opinion if it's still in a respectful way.

But then I saw other comments below... This is too much guys. Seriously, it's ok if you don't like love triangles, or these actors or office romances or whatever, it's ok if you don't like this type of comedies and it's perfectly fine to say it publucly. But some of comments here are litarelly hateful towards everything I mentioned
16 0
On Mr.Kill • Aug 4, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Have you heard a new OST? Omg it's so good🤯🤯🤯🤯 Dew is not only an amazing actor but also a great singer
7 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Aug 4, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I think she's over fangirling him since he became a close friend (winkwinknudgenudge) of her brother. She's treating…
makes sense... but I still ai miss her fabgirl moment in this show... or maybe itbwas there but I just forgot
2 2
On Mr.Kill • Aug 4, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I'm not even 4 minutes into ep5 and here are two things I want to point out.

1: First thing Phat did when he woke up was asking about Kay. Sure that's totally (b)romantic behaviour

3: Phaew is Kay's fan... But it doesn't really look like it jn the hospital...
7 4
Replying to Elizabeth_Sebastian • Aug 4, 2026
I‘ve really been corrupted by BL. haha. 😂😂 I haven‘t watched anything else since I started it a month…
BL is an addiction... I'm here more than 4 years, you'll never heal from this😂
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 4, 2026
Oh my god, the ammount of secondhand embarassement I got here was unbearable😂But I'll keep watch it for now and decide later
5 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 4, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Ok... I've read more comments... I think I'll skip it for now...
thank you, maybe I'll give it a try then... I'll see
1 1
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 3, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Cmooon guys... I was so excited and now when I'm about to watch it, there are so many comments about misunderstandings...
Ok... I've read more comments... I think I'll skip it for now...
0 3
On Blue Lips • Aug 3, 2026
Title Blue Lips
Cmooon guys... I was so excited and now when I'm about to watch it, there are so many comments about misunderstandings...
1 4
On Play Me • Aug 3, 2026
Title Play Me
I don't mind watching series while they are airing, but here I'll wait. These short lenght episodes are too easy to forget week after week
7 0
Replying to RuRu • Aug 3, 2026
Guys, I understand why most people like it, the set and the people are beautiful and the story is heartbreaking…
Pond (brother) is doing really great job in my opinion... I saw him in more projects and I think this is one of his best works. Mother... Well, she isn't that important, ahe doesn't really need any orcar skills for her role
10 1
Replying to burnot • Aug 2, 2026
It's just a shame they're such bad actors. There are drama schools in Thailand, I suppose, or maybe not. They…
to be hohest, I also have some issues with some Chinese, but that's just my personal preferencie... still, from 2024 it's not that easy to find watchable series with good actors and good script
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 2, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
Books have different ending... Season 1 follows Shadow and bone and flashbacks from Crows. In season two they put tugether all other books... season 2 is a mess compering to the books... but yeah the most important parts of first trikogybwere there so it should be ok
1 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 2, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
I'd recommend to start with Shadow and bone trilogy, then Six of crows duology and then King of scars... Theorrtically you xan start with Crows but there will be some spoilers from Shadow and bone
0 3
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 2, 2026
Ongsa deserves an award for what he did in ep7... This whole series with whole cast deserve an award.

I think that many of you will agree with me when I say that this year is very bad. More than half of it passed and during these 7 moths, there were maybe 3-5 really good series that are actually 10/10. BL production does quantity over quality, especially in Thai entertainment industry. If you're new here, you might not noticed, but if you're here longer, you know what I talk about. Many BLs are popular and overhyped because of popular cast, but the script sucks.

And then there are rare series like this one, that are basically a hidden gem. I just finished ep7 which aired yesterday. The storyline is ncredible, it's not just cute but also meaningful, the story makes sense, the chemistry between main leads makes me lose my mind and the fact that it doesn't rely on cute or spicy moments is one of the best parts.

I started to watch this series 2-3 days ago. Ep7 aired yesterday. When I scroll down though the comments, I can still find my first ones, which means there are not many people watching this, because comments sections tends to go wild when new episode aires. Here it doesn't happen and ohmygod people have no idea what they are missing.

I don't think I'll find something better than this till the end of 2026. Yes, I know there are still 4 episodes left, so many thing can happen, it may go downhill from next week and if it will happen, I'll be very dissapointed, but I can see that they put so much effort into production... I hope they won't mess this up.

But even if they will (which I doubt), Inn and Ongsa do have a bright acting carreer right in front of them.
10 4
Replying to Regal Ink Queen • Aug 2, 2026
I love how this show balances this aspect which I noticed. Phob and Thin are not a switch couple. But this switch…
I also totally appreciate that they're equal in relationships... some BLs are... well... the bottoms are sometimes too feminine. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against femboys or ladyboys, but some BLs... when I watch them, my very honest reaction is that if bottom was a girl, literally nothing would have change, it wouldn't make it any different...

Here they are both equal, it's exactly as you said, there is a top and a bottom, yes one of them is prince and the other one soldier, but when it's about their status in relationship, they're equal which I totally love and there should be more series like this.
4 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 1, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
of course I did😁all of them from Shadow bones to Rule of wolves and also graphic novel about Darkling. it's really good, if you like the series, you'll love the books
0 5