Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 1, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
of course I did😁all of them from Shadow bones to Rule of wolves and also graphic novel about Darkling. it's really good, if you like the series, you'll love the books
0 5
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 1, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
they're relasing new album on August 7th🥳🥳🥳it's my birthday btw😁😁 and also they released some songs today th3y were relased previously on youtube, they are now on spotify and other streaming platforms

Yesss Payback ended today, I really recommend it, it's great.

Shadow and bone in this ecomony??? Love youuu🧡🧡but they changed some thiings from books... book are generally better butbthe series didn't dissapoint at all
0 7
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 1, 2026
So... Tin's dad basically said that if Tin wasn't a prince, he'd accept his relationship with Phob... I didn't…
I totally understand you... In Europe it is more accepted, but even here are some individuals who think queer people are sick. It kind of went through the history... But I hope that our generation can make it change. We're more open minded and as everyone says, the future is in our hands❤️‍🩹we'll make it, we just have to be patient
1 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 1, 2026
So... Tin's dad basically said that if Tin wasn't a prince, he'd accept his relationship with Phob... I didn't…
I totally agree but this is just Thai society in past, it kinda happened everywhere... If you're common, do whatever you want it of you're royal, sorry darling we have to keep family traditions. Of course it's more than that and of course not every commoner could love whomever they wanted, but generally it was in some countries still works this way...Royal members needed family continuation, that's why they had to merry an opposite gender. Then there was a religionistiky reason because "being gay is a sin" according to some Christians, and I honestly don't know how some other religions look at queerness but I guess they share similar opinion... In Europe it was common for cousin to get married to everything would stay within the family... some our royal families are very famous for dissabilities caused by incest

of course it was in past
1 5
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 1, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
I just finished ep4😭I'm going to watch ep5 now

EDIT: I can', first I need to listen to SKZ "new" songs because I totaly forgot they'll ber released today and then I'll watch Payback... but as soon as I finish it, I'll come back to The edge of horizon
2 10
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 1, 2026
Chat deservs a punch... But he reminds me of my cousin so I can't do that... But my cousin also deserves a punch for almost the same reasons as Chat... Can I punch both of them?
14 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 1, 2026
I'm almost in the middle of ep4 and I think Chat will do something very very stupid soon... I don't know what now whom will it hurt, but something will happen... Few hours earlier I said I'd understand him, which is kinda still true, but I changed my mind at some point. He is pittiful, that's true, but not as I thought before. His father and everyone else look down on him because he doesn't give them reason not to. He's loud, he loses money, he accuses people of his own mistakes... I hope he'll come to senses before it's too late.

Otherwise, Pond is doing great job <3
4 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 1, 2026
Wow.... This is so good... It's exactly what I expected from Memoir or Rati but didn't get. The plot, the chemistry... I saw only 3 epidosed so far and I am well aware that I'm not even in half and I can get easily dissapointed, something may happen that could make me not like it anymore, but I don't think that will be the case here.
3 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 1, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon Spoiler
Beginning of ep3:
So... Tin's dad basically said that if Tin wasn't a prince, he'd accept his relationship with Phob... I didn't expect this...
0 7
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 1, 2026
watch more, its so GOOODD
I definitelly will, but I need a break before I start ep3
1 12
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 1, 2026
Ok, I'm in the middle of ep2. Here me out. Apart from Thin and Phob, Chat is the only one with a brain. They're always together, doing things , getting drunk and other things, Thin even asked his dad to take Phob with him to England and he was like "yeah sure it's agreat idea, when you'l be together you'll study more"

I feel sorry for Chat... I don't know what will happen next, but so far it looks like he kinda has all right to act like an asshole... Everyone is looking down on him and it started with his father... Thin made it clear he doesn't like Siri like this and Chat direcrly told that he likes her and he's like "don't be so selfish, this is not about you, you can't even be compared to Phob...."

If he's the vilian in his story, I can't blame him. At least not with the informations I have now
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 1, 2026
This series is literal hidden gem. I don't know about you, but my for you page on all social media is full of BL, doesn't matter if it's Asian live action, anime, western, novels, books, mangas, manhwas, manhuas... everything. I know pretty much about almost everything.

But this one? I had no idea that it existed. I mean, I knew about it, I saw it on MDL before it aired and I put it into my watchlist, but there are no scenes, no edits, anything about this in my FYP. That's why I consider it a hidden gem.

I'm only in the middle of ep1 so I have no idea what will happen next but I think it will be as good as Love in the moonlight and maybe better.
2 0
Replying to aceofteacups • Jul 31, 2026
he's human, the company caught some flack for implying otherwise in the trailer - they claimed it was a metaphor…
I see, it all makes perfect sense now
0 0
Replying to Itsmevic • Jul 31, 2026
I feel the writing didn't fully explore the characters' depth.Without a strong plot, the series relies on cute…
Thank you, you already decided for me not to watch it😂😂😂don't get me wrong, I believe it is good for someone, but as someone who wants to watch something more than cute moments, I'll skip this one
3 1
Replying to vampireslure • Jul 31, 2026
Unless they changed it from the book, he isn't a demon.
Really? Then it's okay... I just assumed he is because it is literally in tags here on mdl and I remember that there were some posts on social media like "we're getting demon - human BL" or "I'm the first in my bloodline to see human and demon gay relationshp" or things like that
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 31, 2026
I thought it's demon-human relationship... So far it looks more like Big Jane is more like a mafia boss. I'd actually like this "Is he real demon or it's just rumor?", they could have really teased us with this till the 9th episode (because ep9 is cursed the same way as ep11 lately), but it's basically put in the tags, so what's the point of this? We knew it from the first trailer moths ago... I understand that Little Jane has no idea, but we know and it'd be really interesting to see some demon things from Big Jane's point of view
0 4
Replying to Dha_Zai • Jul 31, 2026
Why don't you serve him your emotionless, detached self and watch him shedding his cocksureness like a snake which…
But I am an emotional person. I laugh, I cry, I scream, I have to stop movie or episodes to take a breath when it's serious, I do get secondhand embarassement... And I want to be. Sometimes I hate this part of myself but one of my best friends is actually with low EQ and as much as I like her, I don't want to be like her... That's my reason... I'd rather be too emotional than compeletely emotionless
3 0