Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
On Deep In • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
Guys, if you use TV time app, you should know it's shutting down on July 15th. I saw some comments there about MDL, so I want to mm say it here, in case you didn't know. You can export all of your data and import them into another app. I moved to trakt and it's subapp slowly which also has a calendar
7 0
On Lost to You • Jul 5, 2026
Title Lost to You
I have no clue what actually happened at the end... Last episode was a total mess
6 0
On Lost to You • Jul 3, 2026
Title Lost to You
I love this series but what the hell was last episode??? Nothing there made a sense
9 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jul 3, 2026
Isn't Jane Patrick also The Mentalist? Main chracter of that American crime series?
yesss that was Patrick Jane! I knew I know this name
7 1
Replying to MaggieE • Jul 1, 2026
Title Wu
Really?! Which part?
the last scene, maybe they will fight some other demons togeter... or there will be a special episode or our skyy 3
2 0
On Wu • Jul 1, 2026
Title Wu
yk what? I think 9 episodes were enough. I mean, I would watch more of SkyNani, of course, but I think for this exact story, 9 was enough.

BUT the end gave some season 2 clue and if I'm right, I'm very excited😍
9 3
On Jiko Dairinin • Jun 28, 2026
Quick question for those 2 ppl in this comment section. Have you seen ep10? If yes, where? Because I can see only 9 episodes and one special, but the thing is that preview in the end of ep9 was about Ema and special isn't about her I guess there should be the ep10, right? And special episode is basically ep11... Rght?
1 2
On My Summer of You • Jun 28, 2026
When I watch Thai series and I see some actor I've seen before, there is nothing surprising. But whenever this happens in for example Japanese or Korean BL, it's teally shocking to say "I know you from somewhere" and then finf out he was in another BL... Wdym Wataru is Asuka from Minato's laundromat???
9 0
On Deep In • Jun 28, 2026
Title Deep In
4-5 years ago when I ebtered Thai BL fandom... this is exactly what I thought the series were shoot back then😂then I learned about fanservise...
8 1
Replying to Myuu • Jun 28, 2026
He only asks that in the mock trailer, the script was developed almost two years after the mock trailer, which…
I know but still... I feel like that question was very important...
0 2
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 27, 2026
I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending... I don't think it'll end like YNEH anymore, so why I'm complaining now?

(Taylor Swift reference for those who don't understand)
1 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Jun 27, 2026
I have yet to get to that part… But I know that it exists so I’m prepared
Did you have to remind me the pillow scene?😭yeah that was also cringe af... whole series was cringe af...
1 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • Jun 26, 2026
I have yet to get to that part… But I know that it exists so I’m prepared
masochist😂😂😂I'm aure you think you're prepared but trust me, you're not😭
1 3
On Lost to You • Jun 26, 2026
Title Lost to You
For some reason, they remind me so much of Chi Cheng and Weiwei😭
3 1