Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to makhath • 14 days ago
is this a BL drama?
depends hlw you interpret it tbh... if you want to watch as BL, you can and the same thing if you want to watch it as bromance
4 0
Replying to achiara • 14 days ago
do we know what happened to the school director aka the grandfather's wife? what if she's involved in what happened…
it's definitslly Pio's mother who has something to do with what had happened... and grandpa's wife might be the one who knew what happened and helped Jeongyo
5 3
Replying to woooooooyoung • 14 days ago
i hope they don't do the sloppy amnesia trope, it would be much better if jeongyo came for revenge, like he knew…
I think Jeongyo will pretend he doesn't remember Pio
13 1
Replying to funfunfunfun • 15 days ago
Title You Maniac
I’m halfway through ep 3 and just wanna say im irritated asf as fuck as fuck as fuck like do we actually wanna…
I feel you... I get why ppl love it but idk... I'll wait till ep5 and I'll see then... no hate towards it, I just think that You maniac isn't exactly my cup of tea... But I'm wwilling to cinvince me it's worth my time
5 0
On Match Point • 15 days ago
Title Match Point
Okay but if Boat and Kong won't be more included in the story, I'll be seriously mad. Because honestly, Bay and Sun are nothing new. Two families fighting over whatever, parents hate each other, children fall in love, I've seen this movie at least 20 times already. But Boat and Kong are something new and ai think they work perfectly together
5 2
On Melody of Secrets • 15 days ago
This series is messy and chaotic and you'll be compeletely lost... But in the end everything starts making sense. Actually, in screenwriter and director did a little bit more brainstorming and rewriting, it could have been ond of the best gmmtv series. Because it does give Wu, MrKill and HSF vibes. It is tjere somewhere hidden under bad screenwriting...

But in the end it's definitelly worth it
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 15 days ago
I'll get to watch ep6 in maybe 4-5 hours so I think this is perfect time to use Dua Lipa's song as manifestation not to get any spoilers🙏

Feel free to sing with me!

I need someone to hold me close, deeper than I've ever known
Whose love feels like a rodeo, knows just how to take control
When I'm vulnerable, he's straight-talking to my soul
Conversation overload, got me feeling vertigo
1 0
Replying to Moth defender • 15 days ago
Title You Maniac Spoiler
One thing i will say isIt will happen just wait ✋️ many things r yet to discover! 🙂
I hope so... but it wouldn't be the first time whe. gmmtv kinda miskeaded it with promises
3 4
On You Maniac • 15 days ago
Title You Maniac
I expected something totally different tbh... People on IG are all excited but here I can see that lot of us were prepared for compeletely different plot. The pilot and trailer basically promised us that Moth is romantically unreachable and Dean doesn't take anyone seriously and just want to sleep with people and have no relationship and that's what will bring them together. Well it starts with Ten liking Pun, but then I think a lot of us expected what I just said... Basically it happened exactly like this, but everything changed in three episodes... Maybe it should lasts longer... Now Moth is compeletelly down bad and Dean also catches feelings and idk I think it's too soon... I wanted more tension, more hate/love flirting, more of Moth enjoying that he can be with someone without actually being with someone... I like it. But I like what I expected more...
11 7
Replying to fortunn • 15 days ago
I find it intriguing that the next ep preview is pio being asked “do you want to know if he’s still alive…
Of course he wants him alive. There is no way he'd want him dead. Yes, we went crazy in ep5, ho totally lost it as that Eueopan guy said, but he'd never want him dead. Ok, he was really close to doing something bad, but he was 16 and under a lot of stress and preasure, so it was understandable. I'm not justofying him, it was really bad decision to make and bad thing to do, but when you think about it, about his family and whatever is happening behind the closed door, it makes sense. Pi-o always wanted his grandpa's approval and it just really hurted when he paid attention to someone who learned how to play piano basically all by himself (I mean no musical school or tutoring)....

He apologized later and you could see how worried he was when Jeongyo didn't come and he knew instantly what had happened. Well, at least he knew that his mom had something to do with it... It looked like he didn't even want to take tht prize but also it was all he wanted his whole life....

If Pi-o wants to confirm that Jeongyo is dead, is definitelly because he wants to live in peace...

I think these 10 years he was almost sure he's dead and after a while he heared a rumor or saw something that made him think that maybe he's alive and now he wants to find him... Or at least do something to confirm his death so he can let let him go...
4 2
Replying to WilaFox • 15 days ago
Title Moonshadow
maybe they'll lift it up week after week...
it's more like they finally see that likes and views from international fans are their primar source or money🙃

because a lot of series are now blocked for us and well we have to watch it either illegaly or on different sites if we subscribe them... Which means that gmmtv is losing a lot
0 0
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • 15 days ago
Title Moonshadow
GUYS!! They(gmmtv) lifted up the geoblock, only for ep1 though
maybe they'll lift it up week after week...
1 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 15 days ago
I already comment it yesterday but now there are more ppl and I want the others to see it too. Have you noticed that ep5 ended BL/bromance war? No one cares at this point, we just want them to be happy and alive
11 2
On You Maniac • 15 days ago
Title You Maniac
Actually... I can see a little but of Po and Mok in Moth and a little bit of Thame and Rome in Dean...
10 0
Replying to assez • 15 days ago
Okay, this is horrifying, but why do I hear Czech being spoken there, and what is going on with every second gay/bromance…
They spoke Czech??? I didn't hear it and I paid attention😭 I'm Slovak, our language is vet similar to Czech
2 10
Replying to lilCthulhu • 16 days ago
wtf was this episode. If you hire white people at least hire someone who can speak English or Czech in this case.…
Exactly omg I was so mad they were in Prague and I didn't hear Czech! As a Slovak (neighbor country with very similar language) I wanted to hear it...
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 16 days ago
I have no clue where this story is going and I totally love that. And I'm also afraid. OMG last time I was this anxious was probably when I watched Burried hearts. I came for Song Kang, I admit it, but I'm staying for the plot because what the hell is this? How did we come here? I mean, there were clues from the very beginning, so it's not like I'm surprised, we knew it was coming, but it was like... we know the concequences but not what caused them. Which is even worse. But as I already said, I totally love it
9 0
On True Beauty • 16 days ago
Title True Beauty
I'm happy it ended like this. She never saw Seo Jun as something else than a friend, so as much as I think he was better option, she'd never loved him. This wasn't love triagle where girl has to choose. She didn't have to. She was sure from the very beginning and if she'd suddenly chanfed side, it'd be totally out of her character.

So... I'm team Seo Jun, but Suho was her endgame.
2 0