Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • 22 days ago
bromance
chill, they love each other in their own way and that's what matters.

And yk, even tho I'm a BL fan, I compeletely understand your prejudicied, they are honestly very valid, but some BLs are actually like this, story, actual meanungful plot, deep characters, background, unexpected plottwists and reveals that just blow your mind... BLs are looked down just because some "masterpieces" got popular, but not all of them are like this...
1 1
Replying to ZoeSophieMarie • 22 days ago
I'm at the 4 1/2 Episode and getting a bit too anxious ... Why can't it be just about music, youth and friendship…
that's why I love it
1 0
On Match Point • 22 days ago
Title Match Point
Calling AJ and JJ evil twins is the best thing I've seen this weekπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
11 3
On True Beauty • 22 days ago
Title True Beauty
I've never ever before been this torn between two MLs... Never ever...
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 22 days ago
I'm also joing the bromance/BL discussion bcs why not. I basically told everything important in a reply to another comment below but I've got one more thing to point out.

If it wasn't a drama, but it'd happen in reality, if the concert they did in ep3 was real and if CJY runned away from the stage and KBO went after him and then they'd come back, CJY blindfolded and KBO holding his hand and leading him to the piano and then the music itself, the way they played the song, the videos from that concert would go viral before they'd finish it.

Both of them would be flown by shippers and BL fans and I don't really think they'd mind...

And noone would care if they're friends or boyfriends their ship would be the only thing ppl wwould talk about at least till the end of this year.
2 0
Replying to _ • 22 days ago
Everytime Korea comes up with a drama featuring two male leads i see a bunch of homophobic comments from international…
The thing is that most of us basically agree that they have feelings for each other, we just can't agree on what exact feeligs they are. And... Who cares? They love each other and they care about each other. Friends, platonic friends, lovers... Feelings are there, KBO is the happiest when he is with CJY and CJY is at easy and doesn't worry about anything when he's with KBO. They fit each other perfectly and they are not even afraid to show it in front of other people.

And that's the thing. If they don't care about "what will others say?" in drama, why do we as a fans or watchers fight over it?
3 1
Replying to WilaFox • 22 days ago
Looking through your watchlist, I'm not really surprised you don't like it, but if it's not your cup of tea ,you…
See? You also rated it 10* for someone.

But tbh I kinda agree with Genie... I liked the story, the idea, the plot, but the humor they choose made almost stop watching 4 times... But I'm glad I didn't because the ending was worth it
0 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • 23 days ago
Junk show. Don’t believe all the fake pumping by song Kang obsessed fan girls,If Kim Win Hae was the male lead,…
Looking through your watchlist, I'm not really surprised you don't like it, but if it's not your cup of tea ,you don't need to call it a trash... yk I could say that Genie make a wish (your 10* rate) is liked this much only because MLs are famous from diferent project together and because Stray kids did the OST... It was actually the reason why I started to watch it but then I stayed for plot. And I mean real plot not "plot"
4 2
On Not Yours • 23 days ago
Title Not Yours
So Chinese dramas are now marked as Thai and Thai as Chinese?πŸ˜‚
8 1
On True Beauty • 24 days ago
Title True Beauty
Today I saw reel on IG "I'm julous of people who can watch True beauty for the first time"

So.. here I am. Watching it for the first time...
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 25 days ago
I liked that we actually got to know something about D.N.X past... I was worried we wi'd never know, but everything else in this ep was.... ehm... Unnicassarry?
1 0
Replying to WilaFox • 25 days ago
It seems like Jinu and the other boy think and still care about D.N.X while Lee Chan moved on... But from he very…
ok... it is ecplained...
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 25 days ago
It seems like Jinu and the other boy think and still care about D.N.X while Lee Chan moved on... But from he very beginning we know that he really miss D.N.X and members and fans and everything... So... Why didn't he said it? Why did he act so cold when they met? (I'm only at 25:54 at ep10, maybe it'll be explained, but I doubt that tbh)
0 1
People who say that Serizawa's friends act too normal around them, don't you see that they literally ship them? I mean... the one with glasses makes it most obvious, but I think the others noticed too...

and about the theory that it's just Suzuki's novel... yeah you might be right, honestly I didn't even think about that, but it kinda makes sense... But... I don't think it's true... we'll see
11 2
On Only Boo! • 28 days ago
Title Only Boo!
Let's be honest... Male idol being in the relationship with other man wouldn't be any scandal in this economy, definitelly not in tpop music industry... whole
1 0
Replying to WilaFox • 28 days ago
As a BL fan... I honestly can't disagree... I'm also guilty one here..
Noooo but I call losers some other BL fans in this comment section (not everyone but there are some weird individuals)... If you scroll down a little, I replied to someone and said that I'm also one of those people who will ship them and talk about their chemistry, but that doesn't mean I don't appretiate their friendship and don't respect that this is bromance, not a BL..
1 0