Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 16 days ago
How can you hate Pi-o? He's 16 if I'm not mistaken and put under this stress is hard for adult human being, not to mention a child who just want to be accepted by his own grandfather. He compeletely lost it, I totally agree with that European guy, but he had all reasons to act like this.

And the thing at the end of the episode... I don't think he did nothing all this time. He was defiinitelly looking for some ppl, some clues, whatever, maybe trying to escape family... We'll definitelly find out tomorrow.
8 1
Replying to I guess • 16 days ago
Random Thoughts:-Everyone is betting on the mom.... Hell, I am betting on the dad here Pi-o's dad, I am halfway…
Grandpa knew that the music Pi-o played was based on Joong-yo's score... That's why he didn't react. You could see that when Pi-o opened the scores, there were JY's notes and he recognized them...
4 3
On True Beauty • 17 days ago
Title True Beauty
If Suho and Seo Jun were somehow put together into one person, they'd made really great human being. Because Seo Jun has things that Suho lacks and vice versa.
0 0
Replying to Luunara • 17 days ago
Title You Maniac
I think it is a technical issue because it somewhat loads when I use my phone
Thank God🙏hope you're right, thanks🧡
2 0
On You Maniac • 17 days ago
Title You Maniac
Guys, what happened to THAT website where we watch dramas? Did it get shutdown or it's just some technical issue?
2 2
On True Beauty • 17 days ago
Title True Beauty
nope. I'm still team Suho. even tho.Seo Jun might be a better option, she doesn't like him. There are 5 episodes left and if she suddenly develops crush on him, it'll be a little too forced at this point. Suho really loves her and she loves him, there were just a lot of misunderstandings around...
0 0
On True Beauty • 18 days ago
Title True Beauty
I was die hard team Suho. But now when they're actually dating, I think that Seo Jun is much matter option. Not because he's bad boy, but she just feels much better around him... On the other hand, I don't think she'd ever seen him as something else than friend and that's most likely why she's so comfortable around him...
1 0
Replying to SOAP • 18 days ago
If you have any drama recs similar to this please tell me~ I seriously can't bare waiting xD I need more like…
I have list

Japenese:
Your summer my storm
25 ji akasake de (2 seasons and I think we'll get S3 soon)
Contrast
I cannot reach you
I hear the sunpot
Our youth (whm... not that cute, but really really great)
School trip joined the group I'm not close to
Stay by my side after the rain
Sugar god life

Korean:
Ball boy tactics
Heesu in class 2
Jazz for two
Our dating sim
The eighth sense

Hong Kong:
Feel what you feel

Thai:
Duang with you (I personally don't really like it but it's very popular among ppl and very cute)
My school president
My only 12%
My secret love
When oranges fall
Only boo
Weirdo 101
Perfect 10 liners
ThamePo


And another series I just recomment to watch even tho they have a little different vibes:
Mr. Kill (it's oficially bromance but Thai bromance is basically a BL)
The edge of horizon
A winter sun wakes the wind in spring hills dream
Deep in
Payback
Fake fact lips
Smells like green spirit
Love in the moonlight
Soul mate

You're welcome <3<3<3
3 4
Replying to SunsetOrange • 19 days ago
the skies, right?!
I compeletely agree that ai should stay away from art and ther things that can be done by humans, but in this certain situation, I felt like ai was the best thing to explain lgbt comunity to elderly person. Ai speak facts, it's opion isn't moved by emotions and it can explain things that Ryo and Natsuki know but they wouldn't be able to put it like this...

Otherwise yeah, I get what you mean and agree
1 1
I can't with them😍they're just too cute. And my theory is that Japanese BL productions are impatient and want to film Sasaki to Miyano but they can't since manga hasn't finished yet and that's why there are so many BLs like this recently...

Well I don't mind. Even tho they are based on same topic (popular x loner or F4 vibes), the story is always different and doesn't feel like ctrl c and ctrl v at all as I'm used to see in Thai BLs
12 6
Replying to forsythe • 19 days ago
which bl was shot at that aquarium that it became a pilgrimage?
too many😂 person the replied to you before me is also right, they made this up, but there are a lot of other BL series with aquarium dates and bridge kisses, basically every other
6 1
Replying to juju • 20 days ago
Title Match Point
Teshow and Ping are really cute together, and as for the secondary couple, I'm becoming more and more certain…
I bet they're put together while filming Dare you to death. Somsone from behind the scene looked them while they were yelling at each other for girl and said "yep, they'll be out new couple. Both are in this industry for a while, ppl will love it"
4 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • 20 days ago
I usually read comments when I’m watching a K-drama to see people’s views but the comments here are full of…
As I already said multiple times, I understand both parties... Actally both parties are annoying because BL fans here go crazy over them (sometimes me encluded ngl) and non BL fans act sometimes homophobic and call us out... But yeah it's exactly how you said it, let's just appreciate their friendship, enjoy their moments and stop fightting over their status...
0 0
Replying to woooooooyoung • 20 days ago
i don't exactly hate the fl but i hope she realises before she hurts Pio that she is in love with jeonhyo and…
Love youuuuu <3<3😭😭
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 21 days ago
Guys... we should stop ship them. Nkt because it's clearly bromance, not because there is a chance that they might be blood related, because some people in this comment section can't live in peace because of us😅

I made someone very angry and I'm really sorry about that, but as someone who watch all types of drama, BL, GL, str8, no romance... I actually relate to both parties. Both of you, shippers and non shippers are right at some point. Yes, this is btomance, not BL. But also yes, they do have an amazing chemistry and none of you can say that they don't have feelings for each other. We just can't decide what feelings exactly. Friends, lovers... Who cares? Toxic BL fans will leave once they'll realise this is not drama full of cute monents and the others will they for the plot and because they're really interested what'll happen next.

Now there is a theory that they might me related and I'm so down bad for it, because that's probably the only thing that can end this stupid war.

Let's just enjoy it, okay? Scream over their moments if you want, make edits, it's all fine. Just don't hate on FL because she's such a sweetheart. Isn't this what we came for?
5 4
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • 21 days ago
bromance
I never said it is a BL😂😂 Please, don't get e wrong, I don't want to cause any drama here, I swear🙏😅 they do have a chemistry, you can't deny it. I compared this to Thai series like Wu and High schoool frenemy, which are also NOT BLs, but since I kinda assumed that the person who asked knows these two series, I didn't specify anything else. People who know them, also know what I meant and yes, it's exactly what you said, it's not BL. I never said that. There was whole another context in my words, which was meant for the person who asked and the other ppl who know the series I mentioned.

First thing first, why do we have have to agree over this? The BL fans some of you are calling out won't stay longer than until ep6, because this is not cute drama that they expected. Soon, there'll be mostly ppl who are genualy interested in the plot and only few us them (maybe including me, that depends), will still ship them.

So I'm sorry if I made you angry over this, it was not my intention.
0 0