ok, so recently I saw ppl complaining on X/Twitter that Seakeen were being favored by GMM. That Weirdo was getting…
I hate that we have this fandom wars... wdym guys that you are going to hate on some random couple??? I thought we're all supportive and want to enjoy good BLs... stop this already please, I don't want any fanwars as they're in kpop. If you like some pair, good, if you don't, that's fine too, people have differents tastes, opinion and preferences, but hating on someone like this just because SeeKeen have 4 series as main characters and WilliamEst only 2 + one as a side couple?
Don't forget that William is also part od tpop group, he has to do acting and also singing. He was on a tour this year, they dropped new album, he visited multiple interiews and podcasts recently, there were Me and Thee fanmeetings... He doesn't have as much time as SeeKeen to do so many series.
And even if you were right and gmmtv favours SeaKeen, what does it have to do with WilliamEst? It's also general knowledge that they favour PondPhuwin, JoongDunk, FirstOne, OffFun, ForceBook and basically all OG couples... Why don't you hate on them too?
Yes, I know that Keen is also a member of tpop group, but clover can't be compared to lykn yet, they haven't go international, they have like three songs and so far it looks like they'll focus more on acting than singing so...
Why does sea only act with keen? Not that it's annoying or sum just curious
Because they are fixed couple... Thai entertainmen industry does it this way, when two actors have good chemistry together, they do multiple series together until they decide they want to stop or until there is some other issue... SeaKeen have already 3 or maybe 4 series together and I'd say they are very popular
"People have a right to fantasize" - sure, do that all you want. But maybe not in the comment section…
Can't I do both? Praise the actors for their increddible job, the music they chose to play, the depth of the story, the pacing and also make a little comment about their chemistry? Yk, if there were some KBLs like this, 12 episodes, 70mins and actuall deep story, some of us wouldn't have fantasize over bromance...
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why you don't like it, this is a bromance, not BL, I know, I can read the tags, but I also understand the point of view of BL fans... There are actually some bromance series which were based on BL novels and censored which is kinda proof that kdrama industry isn't ready to show us real kdrama BL... It might not be the best reason, but I think I made a point...
Well... it didn't take them long to come from enemies to lovers... I mean friends... ehm ehm... lovers, friends who cares they'll love each other in their own special way
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of it.:D Whenever I say the drama's name, I hear Conan's voice from…
🎵Tell of all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad, that I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath, tell them you hate me and dated me just for fun, so why do you call me and tell me you want me back🎵
I mean.... this song could have worked as OST perfectly. Imagine if gmmtv actually reached to Conan and asked for right to use this song🤯🤯🤯
Happy... but honestly it feels forced... it'd be better if it had a tragical ending... but I still love it, it's still totally 1000000/10 for me and also for other people, you'll also definitelly love it
The BL industry really needs to start giving us more pairings with two non-hypermasculine or at least femme-leaning…
fr... watching some masc/fem couples feels like watching a straight drama... but because of their looks but also because the fem character is treated like a girl... If I wanted that, I'd watch straigt drama... which I also do, I watch all types of drama, so there is sometimes no point to waste time in BL when the story would fit perfectly for straight couple...
I like that Japanese usually make series when you can see that they are equal to each other
I wrote thia comment below My aummer of you and I'll also put it here because I think some people need to read it.
guys, after series like Payback, Don't be too emotional, To my shore, Deep in, You maniac, Only friends, Double helix ect... Did you forget about slow burn romance? Yk, the one that takes time to develop? They are highschoolers. Or at least Natsuki is a high schooler. This is his first time having actuall crush on someone, not to mention it's the first time he realised he likes boys.
Sota on the other hand is very logical person, he isn't controled by heart, but by brain. He thinks first before acts and it'd be totally out of both characters if they jumped into relationship right after they learned that they have feelungs for each other.
Sota said himself he isn't sure and from the conversation he had with Rio, you could see that it's also his first time having feelings and also first time learning he doesn't actually mind that it's for boy.
The tempo they have is totally perfect when you consider their personalities, background and other things involved... It's exactly as it should be and it's perfect the way it is.
Is it bad that I'm kinda rooting for KeyJay?👀 I mean... I know there's no chance but... they do have a chemistry... imagine two girls fighting over the rlthird one just to fall for each other. Well, we already saw this in Fish upon the sky BL but it'd be great
So... they saved it last minute... I seriously did believe that Phob is dead and I actually liked that ending. Not because I love sad endings, not because I didn't want them to be happy, but because this series was once again literally screaming for it. The last minutes feels kinda forced... It doesn't mean I don't like anymore, trust me I do love it with all my heart, I just think that Phob didn't have to end aline and perfectly fine... Some injury would make it maybe even better. He already has a scar on his hand, so why not give him another?
But... It doesn't change my opinion about whole series. This year is full of BLs that are just about cute or popular faces but not actual story we could enjoy and literally live through. This one belongs to the minority of 2026 BLs that I'll probably never forget. It's beutiful, cute, romantic, meaningful, realistic, emotional but also cruel and what I like the most is that the production decided not to play these typical Thai "sunshine and rainbow" games. In my terminology, it means that everything is overly cute and in the end no matter what happens, everyone ends up happy. Well, yes, Phob being alive is totally forced happyending, but Vasin and Chat are in prison, they still don't really like Phob and so on...
You can clearly see, from very first until the very last minutes, that production and people involved in making this series put a huge amount of effort into it. Every single scene, every single moment and every single second of it feels so magical and real at the same time. Inn and Ongsa have an insane chemistry and I hope I'll see them together again. The way they portraid Phob and Tin was never caual. From the beginning, we could see that they not only cared about each other, but their feelings were truly genuine from the much longer begore this series started. They had to overcome some obstacles, they were separated and reunited, stayed on different sides in revolution and they were so close to being enemies, but they actually never hated each other. Tin loved Phob so deeply that even in the moment he could turn his love into hatred, he deciced not to and instead of saying "I don't want to see you ever again", he said "I understand you and I wish you'll be successful."
I've read that this story is based on reality, but I'm not sure if it's true. The revolution is, but the lovestory doesn't have to be. If it is, I'm so happy they decided to show it to international fans and if it isn't, I'm so happy they were able to make this beautiful lovestory in this serious and dangerious era of Siamese history.
The charcter that made me really conflicted was Chat. I liked him and I wanted to protect him. At the same time I wanted to punch him. Really hard. I believed he has reasons why he acted like this, he was jelous over Tin, overlooked by father and basically looked down by everyone. But... It still didn't give him any rights to act like this. From the certain moment, not even a devil judge like me could justify him anymore. But deep down I knew he'd get some kind of redemption arch and I was right. It wasn't exactly a redemption like you'd expect, but in the end he came to his senses even tho it was too late. Well, maybe if situation was different, some bad things didn't have to happen...
Overall... As I already said, I probably won't forget this series anytime soon. It was incredible, amazing and so powerful. All of the emotions I could feel through the screen of my laptop and I put both headphones into my ears, it felt like I was actually there.
I think we have a winner of best Thai BL series from 2026. I know there are 4 months ahead of us, I know that some other pairs have much bigger fandoms, but objectivelly, I can't imagine anything better. They just set the bar really high...
Ok... I just finished it... Conclusion? Matsuri had the best chemistry with Yamato and Azusa and Subaru should have ended together instead of fighting over her.
But... Honestly, it was bad, but still better than I expected... I mean... If it was longer and of there was more space, it could be actually good... really like how Subaru and Asuza agreed that they would be rival friends if it wasn't Matsuri... Then I also love how all of them were so protective over her, but there was no space to say why. Their parents remarried and she became their sister and they immadiatelly welcomed her in the family, knowing she was their fan... There could have been some drama about it yk like "You can't tell anyone these are our real personalities" or "Don't you dare to reveal our secrets" and so on... There was so much more to say...
Well... as I already said before, it feels like they lost some pages of script and decided not to find them...
Don't forget that William is also part od tpop group, he has to do acting and also singing. He was on a tour this year, they dropped new album, he visited multiple interiews and podcasts recently, there were Me and Thee fanmeetings... He doesn't have as much time as SeeKeen to do so many series.
And even if you were right and gmmtv favours SeaKeen, what does it have to do with WilliamEst? It's also general knowledge that they favour PondPhuwin, JoongDunk, FirstOne, OffFun, ForceBook and basically all OG couples... Why don't you hate on them too?
Yes, I know that Keen is also a member of tpop group, but clover can't be compared to lykn yet, they haven't go international, they have like three songs and so far it looks like they'll focus more on acting than singing so...
Don't get me wrong, I totally understand why you don't like it, this is a bromance, not BL, I know, I can read the tags, but I also understand the point of view of BL fans... There are actually some bromance series which were based on BL novels and censored which is kinda proof that kdrama industry isn't ready to show us real kdrama BL... It might not be the best reason, but I think I made a point...
also Bay and Sun acting love newlywed coulle in front of whole school and don't even try to hide it
I mean.... this song could have worked as OST perfectly. Imagine if gmmtv actually reached to Conan and asked for right to use this song🤯🤯🤯
I like that Japanese usually make series when you can see that they are equal to each other
guys, after series like Payback, Don't be too emotional, To my shore, Deep in, You maniac, Only friends, Double helix ect... Did you forget about slow burn romance? Yk, the one that takes time to develop? They are highschoolers. Or at least Natsuki is a high schooler. This is his first time having actuall crush on someone, not to mention it's the first time he realised he likes boys.
Sota on the other hand is very logical person, he isn't controled by heart, but by brain. He thinks first before acts and it'd be totally out of both characters if they jumped into relationship right after they learned that they have feelungs for each other.
Sota said himself he isn't sure and from the conversation he had with Rio, you could see that it's also his first time having feelings and also first time learning he doesn't actually mind that it's for boy.
The tempo they have is totally perfect when you consider their personalities, background and other things involved... It's exactly as it should be and it's perfect the way it is.
But... It doesn't change my opinion about whole series. This year is full of BLs that are just about cute or popular faces but not actual story we could enjoy and literally live through. This one belongs to the minority of 2026 BLs that I'll probably never forget. It's beutiful, cute, romantic, meaningful, realistic, emotional but also cruel and what I like the most is that the production decided not to play these typical Thai "sunshine and rainbow" games. In my terminology, it means that everything is overly cute and in the end no matter what happens, everyone ends up happy. Well, yes, Phob being alive is totally forced happyending, but Vasin and Chat are in prison, they still don't really like Phob and so on...
You can clearly see, from very first until the very last minutes, that production and people involved in making this series put a huge amount of effort into it. Every single scene, every single moment and every single second of it feels so magical and real at the same time. Inn and Ongsa have an insane chemistry and I hope I'll see them together again. The way they portraid Phob and Tin was never caual. From the beginning, we could see that they not only cared about each other, but their feelings were truly genuine from the much longer begore this series started. They had to overcome some obstacles, they were separated and reunited, stayed on different sides in revolution and they were so close to being enemies, but they actually never hated each other. Tin loved Phob so deeply that even in the moment he could turn his love into hatred, he deciced not to and instead of saying "I don't want to see you ever again", he said "I understand you and I wish you'll be successful."
I've read that this story is based on reality, but I'm not sure if it's true. The revolution is, but the lovestory doesn't have to be. If it is, I'm so happy they decided to show it to international fans and if it isn't, I'm so happy they were able to make this beautiful lovestory in this serious and dangerious era of Siamese history.
The charcter that made me really conflicted was Chat. I liked him and I wanted to protect him. At the same time I wanted to punch him. Really hard. I believed he has reasons why he acted like this, he was jelous over Tin, overlooked by father and basically looked down by everyone. But... It still didn't give him any rights to act like this. From the certain moment, not even a devil judge like me could justify him anymore. But deep down I knew he'd get some kind of redemption arch and I was right. It wasn't exactly a redemption like you'd expect, but in the end he came to his senses even tho it was too late. Well, maybe if situation was different, some bad things didn't have to happen...
Overall... As I already said, I probably won't forget this series anytime soon. It was incredible, amazing and so powerful. All of the emotions I could feel through the screen of my laptop and I put both headphones into my ears, it felt like I was actually there.
I think we have a winner of best Thai BL series from 2026. I know there are 4 months ahead of us, I know that some other pairs have much bigger fandoms, but objectivelly, I can't imagine anything better. They just set the bar really high...
But... Honestly, it was bad, but still better than I expected... I mean... If it was longer and of there was more space, it could be actually good... really like how Subaru and Asuza agreed that they would be rival friends if it wasn't Matsuri... Then I also love how all of them were so protective over her, but there was no space to say why. Their parents remarried and she became their sister and they immadiatelly welcomed her in the family, knowing she was their fan... There could have been some drama about it yk like "You can't tell anyone these are our real personalities" or "Don't you dare to reveal our secrets" and so on... There was so much more to say...
Well... as I already said before, it feels like they lost some pages of script and decided not to find them...