D.O has to win the villain of the year because of this work. The ability to bring such complex and ruthless character…
I just hate the fact that Lee Kwang Soo's character is a lite version of Doh Kyung Soo's character. They are both showing off the maniacal egotistical hysterical laugh character. How I wish they made the two distinct in characterization.
I really like Nurse Euntak (Kim Min Jae) in Dr Romantic. This is going to be in my list, but I'm not such a big fan of melodrama and/or classical music. I dont know what to do lol
Gotta hand it to the writer, who I felt is a big coffee fan. I feel like this show is best appreciated for coffee lovers, who would actually watch the show with a cup of coffee. The series is quite interesting, easy to watch. But personally just not my taste, yet I still try to finish it.
He does it for money. and he likes to play god, he actually enjoyed the manipulation.
The show is literally called 'The Manipulated', you conveniently ignored my comment that he likes to play god and enjoyed the manipulation.
He literally manipulated his rich client to give up as much money as they can.
He manipulated the victim/avatar's life to get into prison, and break them to commit suicide.
What reasoning or motivation do you need? It's the villain's personality. Why do you need to relate to someone so vile and evil? (Also, judging from other people's posts, it seems like you will find that out in the last 2 episodes)
Does the main lead not show strong reasoning or motivation for his action, can you not relate or connect with him?
Keeps getting better and better, I feel like this is one of the action kdramas that you won't feel repetitive and stale. For example, Taxi Driver is good, but the whole thing feels repetitive and you know the formula. In this one, it keeps on evolving, started out in a prison story, then do driving death game, to foiling the ploy of making a fall person, now it's going to be ML goes after Yo Han's client.
but overall, it is a satisfying series.
He literally manipulated his rich client to give up as much money as they can.
He manipulated the victim/avatar's life to get into prison, and break them to commit suicide.
What reasoning or motivation do you need? It's the villain's personality. Why do you need to relate to someone so vile and evil? (Also, judging from other people's posts, it seems like you will find that out in the last 2 episodes)
Does the main lead not show strong reasoning or motivation for his action, can you not relate or connect with him?