• Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 29, 2017
Are You Human Too?
Aug 8, 2018
I really wasn't expecting to fall in love with this drama as I tend to watch dramas with absolutely NO expectations but then the countdown began and I started to get excited the more trailers and previews I watched which all grabbed my attention. I am happy to say that I wasn't let down.

I absolutely loved the drama from beginning to end especially the romance. It didn't matter to me that Nam Shin III was infact a robot as I've seen other robot dramas with human/robot romances so its not anything weird to me. So as sci-fi with romance dramas go what else would I expect from it? I felt the leads had great chemistry especially as the drama progressed. I liked the fact that whilst there is indeed a second lead who I very much loved he wasn't your "typical" second lead. This drama made me fall for Seo Kang Joon, NS3 as well as NS. I think he did amazingly well portraying both NS and NS3. I also loved Kang So Bong's character, mostly because I saw a lot of her in her MOLS character. After the amazing character development, I loved her even more if that's at all possible.

The music for me fits perfectly with this drama, I love each and every song especially Kang Joon's one.
This drama is definitely rewatchable for me seeing as I've already rewatched it 12 times....not that I'm obsessed or anything. lol :D

I recommend this drama to those who enjoy robot/human romances because its been brought to my attention that a lot of people weren't happy about this but we each have our own individual preferences. Next, if you enjoy sci-fi, action, comedy then this drama is for you. Just make sure you have tissue because I honestly couldn't control myself.

My Romantic Some Recipe
Mar 6, 2018
Honestly I just watched this because it has Cha Eun Woo and food! It's very light and super cute. Great for those nights where you're just looking for something short and sweet.

The leads were cute as kittens and it really just made me smile for the majority. Though it did make me wish it was a little bit longer but that always happens with web dramas.

The OST has introduced me to ASTRO and I will save this drama for one of those times I need something short, sweet and cute to watch.
That Man Oh Soo
Apr 24, 2018
I wanted to watch this for Jonghyun after loving him in My Only Love Song but I have never been so let down.

The storyline had so much potential but unfortunately they took too long to even get into it and even when they did it felt like there STILL wasn't a storyline. The fact that the drama also included the fantasy genre was another reason for watching it. The fact that the plot was scattered all over the gaff made it seem like I was watching a web drama, only one that's 45 - 51 mins long. I also still understand the whole thing with the tree and the colours of the auras. I was hooked during the first 3 episodes or so and then after I was just watching it for the cuteness and bromance.

The cast is amazing but even they couldn't save the mess that was the drama. I loved the bromance between Oh Soo and his big brother and also their grandpa who was absolutely loveable. There was no second lead sydrom for me because again the storyline kinda ruined it for me. The chemistry wasn't like bonfires but there were some really cute and funny scenes between the two leads and I couldn't help but notice that whenever Jonghyun smiled it was as if something smelt but maybe it could just be me.

The OST wasn't really "music to my ears" except for maybe just one.

I will never ever rewatch this drama for all the reasons I've mentioned above. Only reason for completing this drama was honestly only to see HOW it ends but overall I feel like the whole thing was just one big waste of time especially with the cliché that was added at the end. Honestly should've clocked on what to expect from the drama after seeing "A Dramafever Original Co-production" at the beginning after their last Dramafever Original web drama but I guess you live and you learn.

Unless you love Jonghyun to the point of just watching anything and everything that he is featured in then I HIGHLY recommend that you absolutely AVOID this drama.

Game Rai Game Rak
Jul 12, 2017
I fell in love with Yaya after watching her in Kluen Cheewit so I thought I would check out her other dramas and this one popped out the most to me. The main couple have amazing chemistry, you can really feel the love. I think all the cast did an amazing job. Towards the middle it did start to stress me out a little cos of constant misunderstandings. There are some parts I felt were in bad taste (without spoiling) but that's just due to my own personal experience. I loved, loved, loved the music. :) will definitely be looking out for more dramas with the two mains in them together.

The Bride of Habaek
Mar 6, 2018
My main reason for starting this drama is because my friend couldn't even watch 10 mins of it and I like to see just how bad or good something is so I can decide for myself and not write it off based on other's opinions.

As I dont read mangas I dont know the origional story. I set my mind to "NO EXPECTATIONS" and just watched. I really enjoyed this drama. I thought it was funny and a little bit cute/sweet. They could made it a little bit cuter/sweeter.

The cast and OST are great but character wise I didn't like Bi Ryum, (Moo Ra and even more so the CEO) but I found Bi Ryum hilarious. I also enjoyed the bromance between Habaek and Nam Soo Ri and the conflicts between Habaek and Bi Ryum. I will say that Nam Joo Hyuk might have not been the best actor for the role as I couldn't take him seriously for someone whose supposed to play a God but never mind. At times I honestly couldn't see the chemistry especially during the early kisses but I think it gets better as the drama goes on. Also, Shin Se Kyung's lack of expression sometimes put a downer on some scene but I think the other actors made up for it.

I'm kinda disappointed with how the story ended as it could've been way better.

Rewatch? I believe I've already seen it over 10 times since it aired so it's safe to say that I will most definitely be watching this drama AGAIN.

Talay Rissaya
Mar 29, 2019
This is possibly the worst lakorn I've watched this year and its ONLY March.

I thought it had potential when it first started but then even at the start the plot seemed to already be dragging. There was literally no progression, no character development and there's about 10 minutes of the so called "romance" right at the end. There was just way too much focus on the villain's plotting.

If you have nothing else to watch and you don't mind wasting away valuable time then go ahead and watch it but for me it not worth it. Such a pity because they had a good cast.

Eulachacha Waikiki
Apr 18, 2018
Firstly, I'd just like to say that I'm normally very unbiased when reviewing so if this doesn't come across as unbiased I'm so sorry but you'll hopefully understand why.

What made me watch this drama? Lee Yi Kyung's role in Go Back Couple and the teasers, of course!

The story for me was unique to me as I don't watch a lot of dramas that are family and friends orientated. From start to finish I was either grinning like an idiot or crying from too much laughing! I absolutely loved that this drama showed characters that were living a "normal" life rather than the overdone CEO/rich guy they usually do. It was refreshing to see each character's struggles whilst trying to better themselves in both their professional and personal lives. The only thing that was a little disappointing and trust me, it hurts me to even type this but the lack of background information regarding Yoon Ah's life before she met the guys and I wish they also explored and confirmed the third (potential) couple as for me it was VERY unclear and I was so shipping them like nobody's business. Never been so happy for a drama to get an extension because I'm always wary of k-drama endings thinking it would be rushed but in my honest opinion I don't think it was.

The chemistry between the entire cast - Baby Sol, the cutie included - was off the chart! I think everyone worked extremely well.
I downloaded each OST as soon as I could track it down on Spotify and listened to them on a loop for hours, so I guess you could tell I love it! Okay NOW I WILL be biased and say you'll love Lee Yi Kyung's character, no lie.

Rewatch? Honestly I rewatched particular episodes when the drama was airing and not once was I ever bored even after watching it 5 times.

Recommendation? If you're in dire need of some laughter I highly recommend Waikiki because laughter really is the best medicine. You will forget whatever was troubling you for at least an hour. This drama has made me laugh and cry to no end, great for those who love romcom although for me it is more comedy - at least the first half of the drama.

I hope you enjoy this drama as much as I have and will continue to do so in the future. :-) Happy watching.

Fah Fak Ruk
Mar 4, 2020
This is the first review I’m writing in almost two years. I’m not very good at it so bear with me. I won’t be covering what the lakorn is about since its easily found in the synopsis so I will just get straight into it.

I was first interested in this lakorn because of the early teasers that were released. It looked like it was gonna be really funny. At this point, I hadn’t read the synopsis which I rarely ever do, to begin with.

☆Story☆
At first, I thought the story was off to a good start but then somewhere around the middle it started to get extremely repetitive – seriously like no other! I also think the pregnancy side of things were done extremely badly. Without going into too much detail, I thought the insemination process was done well – though I’m not an expert – but anything else that follows in a “normal, real life” pregnancy I felt was done very badly. There were no follow up appointments unless the female lead had just narrowly escaped yet another attempt on her and unborn baby’s life. If a writer is going to use a plot such as this one, at least try to make it a tiny bit realistic.
At times, I felt like the plot was dragging and next to nothing was happening so they could’ve easily cut the episode down by at least three.

☆Characters☆
I’m not even gonna lie – I disliked/hated most of the characters, except for perhaps two couples. As the story progressed, I started to find more and more characters annoying for one reason or other. Without revealing who is paired up I actually started skipping the third couple pretty early on because I found them extremely boring. I couldn’t force myself to watch them anymore – unless they were talking to other characters I did like.
I thought the male lead was really nice in trying to keep the promise he made to his brother, but I also feel that his methods were somewhat unorthodox. Sometimes it was funny and sometimes it felt kinda creepy. I don’t really know how to describe it. They had great chemistry straight from their first scene together.

I loved the bromance between Kim and his friend (I forgot his name) – the shenanigans were really funny. The sisterhood was probably the best thing because I feel like its not covered as well as other countries who do them – unless I’m not watching the right ones lol. This one was really good cos these girls had each other’s backs like they were biological sisters.

I thought the villain was pretty obvious almost from the beginning although they tried hard to make it seem like it was someone else and for about a minute I almost fell for it but after watching more than enough of these types of plots you kinda start to pick up on certain things. Their motive, actions + reasoning I felt was insane even for a Lakorn.

☆Music☆
Well, it’s a Thai drama so not much by way of music that left a lasting impression, but I liked the one they almost always use in every lakorn and two other ones they played like a broken record.

☆Rewatch Value☆
Overall, I enjoyed watching this, but I wouldn’t rewatch – mostly because I don’t make a habit of rewatching Lakorns unless I liked it a whole lot, like on the levels of Game Sanaeha. Some parts I felt were a little bit too much for my taste so just because you see a pink cover doesn't mean the content will be all soft and cuddly like a teletubbie lol. I didn’t like those darker parts, but I liked that they had a mixture of comedy + dramatics.

If you are someone who enjoys the male protecting the female, constant bickering, fake/hate-love relationships, comedy and romance and nothing I’ve said has swayed you at this point – not that that’s my intention!!! - then you might enjoy this if not just for the cudorable that is Toey.

Meet Me @ 1006
Jun 14, 2018
I can't believe this wonderful drama is finally over! Where to begin...Well I saw a very interesting clip which certainly grabbed my attention. Those who have seen that clip will probably know what I'm talking about...tub...

The story for me is very unique as I've never watched a merging plot. I enjoyed every moment I spent watching this drama. There was one or two moments I knew what was gonna happen but there were more things that absolutely shocked me to the core! I loved the chemistry between the leads but I'd have loved a little bit more on the romance front but that didn't matter too much as there was more interest in the mystery/legal parts.

At first I wasn't sure about watching it because the last time I watched Nikki she played another reporter who was quite selfish so I kinda had the same image of Jia Le before I took the time to watch. Luckily, I'm one who believes in giving second chances. I love the lead's chemistry and some (but not all) of the supporting cast.

I only listened to the music during the opening credits because I have a fear of the end credits giving too much away. I really love the opening music but the closing one didn't really have the same effect. I also loved that they used a song throughout the drama that was also played on Memory Love.

I will most likely rewatch my favourite episodes as they were acted extremely well.

Aside from the fact that I'd read the leads have previously worked together so you may want to watch just to see them work together again, I'd recommend this drama to those who enjoy a drama with a nice mixture of romance, comedy, mystery, law and supernatural.

U-Prince: The Single Lawyer
May 1, 2018
I wasn't sure what to expect from this instalment of the U-Prince series but I decided to give it a go anyway.

The drama is only 4 episodes which I didnt realise until i started watching. The story is literally just about a spoilt rich girl who's parents want to teach her a lesson and whilst I don't agree with the way they did it I think it's a good lesson. What I didn't like was how easily the word "rape" is used and then there's that silly sound effect straight after. I didn't think it was appropriate.

I love the chemistry that the 2 leads have. It's very sweet and innocent in my opinion. I also enjoyed watching the female lead with her best friend - especially as he seemed to know exactly where she was - without making it sound stalky. :D

The OST didn't really grab my attention.

Whilst there are cute and funny scenes I don't see myself rewatching the whole drama, just the couple of scenes that I enjoyed.

I recommend this drama for those who are looking for something extremely short and sweet to watch in between longer dramas.

EXIT
May 3, 2018
I decided to watch this after seeing the trailer had Choi Tae Joon in it.

To be honest, whilst the storyline was different for me I did feel a little out of my comfort zone as I mostly watch romcoms. This drama special was pretty much depressing from start to finish - at least for me. There was money problems, family problems, health problems and trying to find happiness in one's life. Some parts of it did leave me confused but I just went with it and eventually as the episodes went by I did start to understand a bit more about what was happening. Whilst I did find it quite sad, I do wish it was slightly longer

I felt Tae Joon was great in his role especially in the emotional scenes with the gentleman who played his father. I hope he gets first lead in a full drama sometime in the not so distant future because I think he is very capable.

The drama was only 2 hours so it doesn't take too much of your time but it was very interesting to watch.. Unfortunately for me I will never rewatch this because it was far too depressing even though I understand why.

There was no OST, just background stuff.

I recommend this to viewers who love the gangster, the struggles of wanting to better oneself and the struggle of family life because I know there are lots of people who are into this type of storylines :D

Ruk Mai Leum
Apr 20, 2019
Let's start with the good stuff first.
The chemistry between the leads were really great but I feel slightly disappointed that the romance was overshadowed by all the murder attempts, greed, kidnapping and other evil acts.

Now for the bad stuff.
I thought the villain literally getting away with murder was done way too many times, for way too long.

I enjoy amnesia plots but this was just too much of it.

I wish they spent a bit more time on the romance because throughout you could see/feel the chemistry between the second couple develop but towards the end it's like it came out of nowhere.

It's not a horrible lakorn but I wouldn't personally rewatch it, maybe just watch some clips here and there.

Eyes Closed
Mar 13, 2018
This was way out of my comfort zone. There was hints of romance but no romance developed because the story was more about the mystery and thriller/suspense.

Some parts of the movie for me were a bit unrealistic but I guess that's the reason we all watch them. :D

Great acting from all the cast - I was indeed scared for the most of this movie. Maybe not a good idea watching it past midnight just before bedtime. :P

Personally, this is a one time view for me but it's great for viewers who enjoy a mixture of mystery, thriller/suspense.
A Korean Odyssey
Mar 5, 2018
I know there's a LOT of negativity around this drama but I really enjoyed it. As always, I have NO EXPECTATIONS when watching dramas. I wasn't bored and I wanted to watch the episodes back to back.

It had everything I enjoy that comes with a drama: great cast, great OST, bromance, romance, fantasy and comedy. The story itself is a bit meh but I don't expect everything to be perfect. I will also say that the female lead was a little bland for my taste but there were other things happening that manage to make me not pay so much attention.

This drama did make me shed a few tears but it also made me laugh and I will definitely be rewatching this drama but not the final episode. First time I've broken the review rule but I felt like I needed to state my views on this drama.

Mr. Merman
Aug 8, 2018
So strange to find a drama that hasn't been reviewed yet.

My weakness of mermaid dramas made me start this drama.

The story is good in my opinion but I did stop watching when I hit the half way point because some of the characters were just too annoying for me to handle especially as I was binge watching so a break was definitely in order. Now that I've completed the drama, I'm glad I didn't completely write it off.
I enjoyed the main couple Talay/Fahfon but I have to admit that their romance was slightly disappointing in my opinion. It felt very rushed and just thrown in there at the last minute.

I wouldn't rewatch this drama purely because of the annoying and evil characters, unfortunately my tolerance for them is getting weaker. XD The ridiculous laughter the crazy "doctor" had was incredibly annoying. Seriously.
I only recommend this drama to those who can handle super evil and super annoying characters. I really enjoyed when they all turned into merpeople (voluntarily, of course!) If you enjoy action, comedy, fantasy and (EXTREMELY LIGHT) romance and mystery then this is the drama for you.