• Last Online: 21 minutes ago

Brownie

Lakorn Land
That Man Oh Soo
Apr 24, 2018
I wanted to watch this for Jonghyun after loving him in My Only Love Song but I have never been so let down.

The storyline had so much potential but unfortunately they took too long to even get into it and even when they did it felt like there STILL wasn't a storyline. The fact that the drama also included the fantasy genre was another reason for watching it. The fact that the plot was scattered all over the gaff made it seem like I was watching a web drama, only one that's 45 - 51 mins long. I also still understand the whole thing with the tree and the colours of the auras. I was hooked during the first 3 episodes or so and then after I was just watching it for the cuteness and bromance.

The cast is amazing but even they couldn't save the mess that was the drama. I loved the bromance between Oh Soo and his big brother and also their grandpa who was absolutely loveable. There was no second lead sydrom for me because again the storyline kinda ruined it for me. The chemistry wasn't like bonfires but there were some really cute and funny scenes between the two leads and I couldn't help but notice that whenever Jonghyun smiled it was as if something smelt but maybe it could just be me.

The OST wasn't really "music to my ears" except for maybe just one.

I will never ever rewatch this drama for all the reasons I've mentioned above. Only reason for completing this drama was honestly only to see HOW it ends but overall I feel like the whole thing was just one big waste of time especially with the cliché that was added at the end. Honestly should've clocked on what to expect from the drama after seeing "A Dramafever Original Co-production" at the beginning after their last Dramafever Original web drama but I guess you live and you learn.

Unless you love Jonghyun to the point of just watching anything and everything that he is featured in then I HIGHLY recommend that you absolutely AVOID this drama.

Game Rai Game Rak
Jul 12, 2017
I fell in love with Yaya after watching her in Kluen Cheewit so I thought I would check out her other dramas and this one popped out the most to me. The main couple have amazing chemistry, you can really feel the love. I think all the cast did an amazing job. Towards the middle it did start to stress me out a little cos of constant misunderstandings. There are some parts I felt were in bad taste (without spoiling) but that's just due to my own personal experience. I loved, loved, loved the music. :) will definitely be looking out for more dramas with the two mains in them together.

Eulachacha Waikiki
Apr 18, 2018
Firstly, I'd just like to say that I'm normally very unbiased when reviewing so if this doesn't come across as unbiased I'm so sorry but you'll hopefully understand why.

What made me watch this drama? Lee Yi Kyung's role in Go Back Couple and the teasers, of course!

The story for me was unique to me as I don't watch a lot of dramas that are family and friends orientated. From start to finish I was either grinning like an idiot or crying from too much laughing! I absolutely loved that this drama showed characters that were living a "normal" life rather than the overdone CEO/rich guy they usually do. It was refreshing to see each character's struggles whilst trying to better themselves in both their professional and personal lives. The only thing that was a little disappointing and trust me, it hurts me to even type this but the lack of background information regarding Yoon Ah's life before she met the guys and I wish they also explored and confirmed the third (potential) couple as for me it was VERY unclear and I was so shipping them like nobody's business. Never been so happy for a drama to get an extension because I'm always wary of k-drama endings thinking it would be rushed but in my honest opinion I don't think it was.

The chemistry between the entire cast - Baby Sol, the cutie included - was off the chart! I think everyone worked extremely well.
I downloaded each OST as soon as I could track it down on Spotify and listened to them on a loop for hours, so I guess you could tell I love it! Okay NOW I WILL be biased and say you'll love Lee Yi Kyung's character, no lie.

Rewatch? Honestly I rewatched particular episodes when the drama was airing and not once was I ever bored even after watching it 5 times.

Recommendation? If you're in dire need of some laughter I highly recommend Waikiki because laughter really is the best medicine. You will forget whatever was troubling you for at least an hour. This drama has made me laugh and cry to no end, great for those who love romcom although for me it is more comedy - at least the first half of the drama.

I hope you enjoy this drama as much as I have and will continue to do so in the future. :-) Happy watching.

Talay Rissaya
Mar 29, 2019
This is possibly the worst lakorn I've watched this year and its ONLY March.

I thought it had potential when it first started but then even at the start the plot seemed to already be dragging. There was literally no progression, no character development and there's about 10 minutes of the so called "romance" right at the end. There was just way too much focus on the villain's plotting.

If you have nothing else to watch and you don't mind wasting away valuable time then go ahead and watch it but for me it not worth it. Such a pity because they had a good cast.

Meet Me @ 1006
Jun 14, 2018
I can't believe this wonderful drama is finally over! Where to begin...Well I saw a very interesting clip which certainly grabbed my attention. Those who have seen that clip will probably know what I'm talking about...tub...

The story for me is very unique as I've never watched a merging plot. I enjoyed every moment I spent watching this drama. There was one or two moments I knew what was gonna happen but there were more things that absolutely shocked me to the core! I loved the chemistry between the leads but I'd have loved a little bit more on the romance front but that didn't matter too much as there was more interest in the mystery/legal parts.

At first I wasn't sure about watching it because the last time I watched Nikki she played another reporter who was quite selfish so I kinda had the same image of Jia Le before I took the time to watch. Luckily, I'm one who believes in giving second chances. I love the lead's chemistry and some (but not all) of the supporting cast.

I only listened to the music during the opening credits because I have a fear of the end credits giving too much away. I really love the opening music but the closing one didn't really have the same effect. I also loved that they used a song throughout the drama that was also played on Memory Love.

I will most likely rewatch my favourite episodes as they were acted extremely well.

Aside from the fact that I'd read the leads have previously worked together so you may want to watch just to see them work together again, I'd recommend this drama to those who enjoy a drama with a nice mixture of romance, comedy, mystery, law and supernatural.

Are You Human Too?
Aug 8, 2018
I really wasn't expecting to fall in love with this drama as I tend to watch dramas with absolutely NO expectations but then the countdown began and I started to get excited the more trailers and previews I watched which all grabbed my attention. I am happy to say that I wasn't let down.

I absolutely loved the drama from beginning to end especially the romance. It didn't matter to me that Nam Shin III was infact a robot as I've seen other robot dramas with human/robot romances so its not anything weird to me. So as sci-fi with romance dramas go what else would I expect from it? I felt the leads had great chemistry especially as the drama progressed. I liked the fact that whilst there is indeed a second lead who I very much loved he wasn't your "typical" second lead. This drama made me fall for Seo Kang Joon, NS3 as well as NS. I think he did amazingly well portraying both NS and NS3. I also loved Kang So Bong's character, mostly because I saw a lot of her in her MOLS character. After the amazing character development, I loved her even more if that's at all possible.

The music for me fits perfectly with this drama, I love each and every song especially Kang Joon's one.
This drama is definitely rewatchable for me seeing as I've already rewatched it 12 times....not that I'm obsessed or anything. lol :D

I recommend this drama to those who enjoy robot/human romances because its been brought to my attention that a lot of people weren't happy about this but we each have our own individual preferences. Next, if you enjoy sci-fi, action, comedy then this drama is for you. Just make sure you have tissue because I honestly couldn't control myself.

U-Prince The Series: The Single Lawyer
May 1, 2018
I wasn't sure what to expect from this instalment of the U-Prince series but I decided to give it a go anyway.

The drama is only 4 episodes which I didnt realise until i started watching. The story is literally just about a spoilt rich girl who's parents want to teach her a lesson and whilst I don't agree with the way they did it I think it's a good lesson. What I didn't like was how easily the word "rape" is used and then there's that silly sound effect straight after. I didn't think it was appropriate.

I love the chemistry that the 2 leads have. It's very sweet and innocent in my opinion. I also enjoyed watching the female lead with her best friend - especially as he seemed to know exactly where she was - without making it sound stalky. :D

The OST didn't really grab my attention.

Whilst there are cute and funny scenes I don't see myself rewatching the whole drama, just the couple of scenes that I enjoyed.

I recommend this drama for those who are looking for something extremely short and sweet to watch in between longer dramas.

My Romantic Some Recipe
Mar 6, 2018
Honestly I just watched this because it has Cha Eun Woo and food! It's very light and super cute. Great for those nights where you're just looking for something short and sweet.

The leads were cute as kittens and it really just made me smile for the majority. Though it did make me wish it was a little bit longer but that always happens with web dramas.

The OST has introduced me to ASTRO and I will save this drama for one of those times I need something short, sweet and cute to watch.
The Bride of Habaek
Mar 6, 2018
My main reason for starting this drama is because my friend couldn't even watch 10 mins of it and I like to see just how bad or good something is so I can decide for myself and not write it off based on other's opinions.

As I dont read mangas I dont know the origional story. I set my mind to "NO EXPECTATIONS" and just watched. I really enjoyed this drama. I thought it was funny and a little bit cute/sweet. They could made it a little bit cuter/sweeter.

The cast and OST are great but character wise I didn't like Bi Ryum, (Moo Ra and even more so the CEO) but I found Bi Ryum hilarious. I also enjoyed the bromance between Habaek and Nam Soo Ri and the conflicts between Habaek and Bi Ryum. I will say that Nam Joo Hyuk might have not been the best actor for the role as I couldn't take him seriously for someone whose supposed to play a God but never mind. At times I honestly couldn't see the chemistry especially during the early kisses but I think it gets better as the drama goes on. Also, Shin Se Kyung's lack of expression sometimes put a downer on some scene but I think the other actors made up for it.

I'm kinda disappointed with how the story ended as it could've been way better.

Rewatch? I believe I've already seen it over 10 times since it aired so it's safe to say that I will most definitely be watching this drama AGAIN.

Ruk Mai Leum
Apr 20, 2019
Let's start with the good stuff first.
The chemistry between the leads were really great but I feel slightly disappointed that the romance was overshadowed by all the murder attempts, greed, kidnapping and other evil acts.

Now for the bad stuff.
I thought the villain literally getting away with murder was done way too many times, for way too long.

I enjoy amnesia plots but this was just too much of it.

I wish they spent a bit more time on the romance because throughout you could see/feel the chemistry between the second couple develop but towards the end it's like it came out of nowhere.

It's not a horrible lakorn but I wouldn't personally rewatch it, maybe just watch some clips here and there.

The Crown Princess
Jun 21, 2018
I've looking forward to this drama since it first was announced but I wasn't expecting too much out of it.

I really liked the story and normally I don't like too much action but the light romance sorta balanced it out.
I think the cast did a great job working together and the actress who played Kate did an amazing job. I went from liking her to disliking her to just pitying her by the end of the last episode.

The romance was a bit disappointing between Alice and Davin as I was more interested in Alan and his friendship/romance with his interest.

I really enjoyed the OSTs, they went perfectly.

I really enjoyed the acting and the twists and turns which I'll admit some were really shocking but honestly this drama is a one time watch for me. If you're looking for romance then this isn't for you as I stated earlier there's more action if nothing else.

EXIT
May 3, 2018
I decided to watch this after seeing the trailer had Choi Tae Joon in it.

To be honest, whilst the storyline was different for me I did feel a little out of my comfort zone as I mostly watch romcoms. This drama special was pretty much depressing from start to finish - at least for me. There was money problems, family problems, health problems and trying to find happiness in one's life. Some parts of it did leave me confused but I just went with it and eventually as the episodes went by I did start to understand a bit more about what was happening. Whilst I did find it quite sad, I do wish it was slightly longer

I felt Tae Joon was great in his role especially in the emotional scenes with the gentleman who played his father. I hope he gets first lead in a full drama sometime in the not so distant future because I think he is very capable.

The drama was only 2 hours so it doesn't take too much of your time but it was very interesting to watch.. Unfortunately for me I will never rewatch this because it was far too depressing even though I understand why.

There was no OST, just background stuff.

I recommend this to viewers who love the gangster, the struggles of wanting to better oneself and the struggle of family life because I know there are lots of people who are into this type of storylines :D

Eyes Closed
Mar 13, 2018
This was way out of my comfort zone. There was hints of romance but no romance developed because the story was more about the mystery and thriller/suspense.

Some parts of the movie for me were a bit unrealistic but I guess that's the reason we all watch them. :D

Great acting from all the cast - I was indeed scared for the most of this movie. Maybe not a good idea watching it past midnight just before bedtime. :P

Personally, this is a one time view for me but it's great for viewers who enjoy a mixture of mystery, thriller/suspense.
Love Flight
Jan 23, 2018
I can’t believe this was made. What a bloody waste of time! Literally a mini series advertising a Thai airline. Control freak of a boyfriend who gives the girlfriend an ultimatum and lack of communication - not a sign of a healthy relationship. The three aunts were extremely annoying.  Only part I truly enjoyed was seeing the female at work, even though her seniors were highly unprofessional. You’d think they’d try to be helpful and not make her feel like she’s worthless and useless. It was nice seeing a familiar face from the Ugly Duckling series.
Miss in Kiss
Mar 15, 2018
I don't normally watch other versions of a remake but I thought I'd give this one a go - BIG MISTAKE!!! This drama is about 25 mins without the intro and end credits. The could've made it between 45 mins to an hour with a lower number of episodes. It was unnecessarily long for my taste and so I did end up watching it in fast forward mode.

The female lead - For me, she was extremely annoying from start to finish she was annoying. Constantly crying with the "poor me" attitude, very desperate, obsessed with severe stalking behaviour. I feel like they had completely dumbed her down in this version and so I didn't see any development in her character especially as she was still childish going from school to college. I just couldn't warm up to her.

The male lead and his mum - OMG, this woman was more childish than the female lead. I couldn't warm to her either. The male lead for me showed absolutely no emotion, he was quite cold, distant and didn't wanna know.

Second lead - I felt he was the only good thing. He's acting was convincing especially during angry scenes.

I liked the song they played throughout the drama.

I will not be rewatching this drama and nor do I recommend it. For me, it was a huge waste of time.