News
On Lee Min Ji • May 8, 2019
Person Lee Min Ji
Loved her in I'm not a robot and 100 Days my prince
3 0
Replying to naccu • May 7, 2019
Title Queen of the Ring
Mi Joo was 171cm and she's supposed to be a model? I'm taller than her and I'm still not tall enough. (well I…
I think it depends what country you are form in korea being 170cm and more is considered model height. I'm 173cm but I'm considered average height or short for a model where I'm from.
0 0
On Ji Min Hyuk • May 7, 2019
Person Ji Min Hyuk
his role in 100 Days My Prince reminds me of Park Bo Gum for some reason.
0 0
On Han So Hee • May 7, 2019
Person Han So Hee Spoiler
she's very controversial
0 2
On Nam Ji Hyun • May 7, 2019
Person Nam Ji Hyun
I like her acting it doesn't bother me at all.
6 0
Replying to ZalotkaTka • May 7, 2019
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
I am currently dropping. Even tho I do recognise it as a good drama, I've missed the hook. There is nothing that…
I was that same stopped at ep 14 while was airing and I just finished it now.
0 0
On The Best Twins • May 6, 2019
Title The Best Twins
haven't watched the drama who is the 'korean guy'?
0 1
On Chris Chaafe • May 6, 2019
Person Chris Chaafe
hello fellow Aussie
1 0
On Dai Xu • May 6, 2019
Person Dai Xu
he's really good in the legends
17 0
On Bae Noo Ri • May 6, 2019
Person Bae Noo Ri
I hope she gets better roles in the future.
0 0
On Lee Tae Hwan • May 6, 2019
Person Lee Tae Hwan
his role in W is my fav for some reason.
4 0
On The Bride of Habaek • May 6, 2019
Title The Bride of Habaek
I read the manga that this is based on and its good. The story is also different. I forgot what the manga is called though it was a while ago.
1 0
Replying to Always_Epic • May 6, 2019
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to: Xiu Min, the 'Sold Out Fairy'
That's because EXO was originally divided into two subunits. He was part of EXO-M (EXO Mandarin) hence the Chinese…
Luhan is no longer apart of exo. I think you mean Lay who isn't able to join exo's activities. There isn't really a point in him having a Chinese stage name he could change it so people won't mistaken him as a Chinese person.
2 2
heartaem • May 6, 2019
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to: Xiu Min, the 'Sold Out Fairy'
how come he has an Chinese stage name since he's Korean ?
2 4
On The Great Craftsman • May 6, 2019
Title The Great Craftsman
English title The Great Craftsman they won't change it for some reason.
0 1
On Legend of Fragrance • May 5, 2019
Title Legend of Fragrance
its on viki
0 0
On Only Side by Side with You • May 5, 2019
Title Only Side by Side with You
It had a lot of flaws but overall I enjoyed it.
1 0
Replying to cristonkay delacruz • May 5, 2019
Title Only Side by Side with You
I have just finished watching this drama. There are flaws like there are always flashback scenes, however, I still…
Been watching him since Sword of Legends. He improved so much in this drama , He said in the interview the role was really hard for him and he was worried his acting wasn't good enough. I think he did a great job.
1 0
On The Four • May 5, 2019
Title The Four
I like it
0 0
On Lily Tien • May 4, 2019
Person Lily Tien
she looks Caucasian to me
0 0

