News
On See You in Time • Apr 28, 2019
Title See You in Time
I think season 2 was canceled.
0 0
minarii • Apr 28, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Her Private Life
I'm currently at ep 3 surprisingly I like it so far.
4 0
On Bloody Romance • Apr 28, 2019
Title Bloody Romance Spoiler
no there is no kissing scene but the leads chemistry is so good that it honestly isn't needed.
16 7
Replying to Lilly1008 • Apr 28, 2019
Title Bloody Romance
Five of Li Yi Tong's six dramas have finished filming already and are in postproduction or wait for release: "Zhao…
wow. she must have been very busy filming so many dramas, I'm surprised most of them have finished filming already.
0 3
On Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy • Apr 28, 2019
Title Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy
I think this one is going to be really interesting.
0 0
On One • Apr 28, 2019
Person One
I thought he was 17. then I looked him up.
5 0
Replying to Katherine Canon • Apr 28, 2019
Person Lin Yi Spoiler
He looks biracial. Maybe I'm wrong..
a lot of actors look biracial to me these days because of the ps they get.
1 0
On Basketball • Apr 27, 2019
Title Basketball
wow is this drama really that bad ? so many negative comments
0 0
Replying to Kangni Xiao • Apr 27, 2019
Person Peng Xiao Ran
She did get the role cuz she is under Fan Bingbing's agency when Fan Bingbing turned down the role. I don't deny…
probably the case.
6 0
On Mitsushima Shinnosuke • Apr 24, 2019
Person Mitsushima Shinnosuke
he looks mixed in the photo and that's not a very pleasant photo of him.
1 0
Replying to ItsZen • Apr 23, 2019
Person Luo Yun Xi
He is prolly a tiny dood Im sureThey almost all are Cuz Lenses n stuff change your features Im a photographertrust...Their…
photographer ? that's cool I do photography as an hobby
3 1
On Nam Da Reum • Apr 22, 2019
Person Nam Da Reum Spoiler
he's in the same agency as Lee Jong Suk that explains why he's getting almost every teen role.
4 2
Replying to Silent • Apr 22, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
although he was a student he was hesitant about pursuing an acting career because he thought he was too old and…
he ended up not dropping out cause Yang Mi persuaded him to continue. The reason why you may be confused is because MDL changed the title. The title was called Actors and Actresses Who Were Discovered it had nothing to do with training. I don't know why they changed it probably to get more attention.
3 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Apr 22, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
I’m a bit confused, in the article, you listed Vengo as a student of a drama academy, wouldn’t that mean he…
although he was a student he was hesitant about pursuing an acting career because he thought he was too old and he was going to drop out but Yang Mi convinced him otherwise. He was in his early 30s at the time.
0 3
Replying to QueenCherry • Apr 21, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
Yang Yang is a TERRIBLE actor pretty face NO Substance, Everyone else I like.
he even said himself in an interview that he doesn't like his acting and think its bad but he's lucky cause he's good looking
13 1
Replying to princessofsummer • Apr 21, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
Awwww... I wish you could have included other countries as well but interesting article nevertheless!
I haven't watched dramas from other countries :) and also thanks
0 0
Replying to Unnie25 • Apr 21, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
I would have never thought Seo Ye Ji had no formal training. I really liked her in both Potato Star and Lawless…
in her early acting days I think you could tell but she's really good in her recent dramas,
0 0
Replying to nicki_bicki • Apr 21, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training! Spoiler
I'm sort of predisposed to like Jung Ryeo Won as she grew up in Australia (I'm Australian) but I really liked…
I'm also Australian and I was surprised that the area she grew up in is near mine.
2 1
Silent • Apr 20, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
Yay it uploaded while I was asleep :)
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Apr 20, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
interesting article :D I really love all these actors and actresses listed and did not know that they were discovered.…
Thank you glad you liked it
0 0
