News
On Lu Han • Mar 29, 2019
Person Lu Han Spoiler
probably gonna trigger alot of people but his acting is average at best. IMO. His acting was pretty good in The Witness but was lacking in everything else IMO.
1 0
On Legend of Lu Zhen • Mar 28, 2019
Title Legend of Lu Zhen
The drama that made Zhao Li Ying famous
5 0
On Legend of Lu Zhen • Mar 28, 2019
Title Legend of Lu Zhen
So I guess I'm the only one who finished this drama ? watched it a few years ago.
3 3
Replying to rumtumcat • Mar 28, 2019
Title Ban Shu Legend
i agree with the review by Yuki_tokki above. it was not popular actor n actress . i guess this is way its not…
male actor is popular now
0 0
On KO One • Mar 28, 2019
Title KO One
gokusen vibes from reading the synobsis
1 0
On Angelababy • Mar 28, 2019
Person Angelababy
she's quarter German her father is half German. I think it depends what role she gets but while watching a movie she's in her acting was ok.
1 0
Replying to Inn_Auni • Mar 28, 2019
Person Bai Yu
He was cheeky in Guardian, aloof in Suddenly This Summer, cool in Memory Lost and even though he played the antagonist…
by came from money do you mean he's wealthy or struggled financially
1 0
On Bai Yu • Mar 28, 2019
Person Bai Yu
is it just me or does he look different in the photos compared to dramas I've seen him in
5 1
On Kim Kyung Nam • Mar 28, 2019
Person Kim Kyung Nam
its 2019 and he's still not the lead in a drama
9 0
On Park Hyung Sik • Mar 26, 2019
Person Park Hyung Sik Spoiler
In an interview he said he didn't want to do Strong Woman Do Bong Soon because its not the type of dramas he likes until he found out Park Bo Young would be the lead actress. He use to have a crush on her but she rejected him.
7 0
On Bai Jing Ting • Mar 26, 2019
Person Bai Jing Ting
whenever I see this picture I keep thinking Park Hyung Shik
4 1
On Irreplaceable Love • Mar 26, 2019
Title Irreplaceable Love
I feel depressed just reading the synobsis but I like sun yi so will probably check it out
5 0
Replying to lololol • Mar 26, 2019
Title Irreplaceable Love
wait why does this sound the same as sun yi’s previous drama lmao
exactly what I thought. she seems to really like melodramas or she's just being type casted
2 0
Replying to AThousand_PaperCranes • Mar 25, 2019
Title The Snow Queen
Guys, I don’t think that this dramas going to happen as Qiao Kimi passed away. As he died in 2016, and I don’t…
this was filmed back in 2016. because of his death many broadcasters weren't willing to air it.
1 1
On Rakshasa Street • Mar 25, 2019
Title Rakshasa Street
it felt like I was watching a kids show
6 0
On Bai Bai He • Mar 25, 2019
Person Bai Bai He
no dramas this year ? thats sad
0 0
On Nothing Gold Can Stay • Mar 25, 2019
Title Nothing Gold Can Stay
is this based on a real person ?
1 0
Replying to Norah_ares • Mar 25, 2019
Title Because of Meeting You Spoiler
How is the romance there plz ? And what about the ending ? Was great and happy ? Thanks
the romance is pretty good even though the leads knew each other years before they started dating there is a 5 year time skip at some point. happy ending.
2 1
Replying to TxTime • Mar 25, 2019
Title Long for You
That's not it. Until his last birthday, he was underage. He looks mature in certain costumes, but he's still a…
yup luhan's girlfriend Guan Xao Tong I think
1 1
Replying to Fan-Jay • Mar 24, 2019
Person Su Qing
Under-rated performance in "Never Gone"
true
0 0

