News
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Sep 21, 2018
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
It's sad that they had to change the cast. I think it would be weird watching season 2 at first because the actors are different. I think Mike will do a good job though.
20 0
Replying to Banada6 • Sep 21, 2018
Person Nam Ji Hyun
This girl is really good actress and she played love interest with park hyung shik ,seo kang joon , seo in guk…
what dramas was she in with park hyung shik and seo kang joon ?
3 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Sep 21, 2018
Title 100 Days My Prince
what is SKL ????
0 0
On The Guest • Sep 21, 2018
Title The Guest
is this good ?
0 0
On Love at First Hate • Sep 21, 2018
Title Love at First Hate
I liked the lead actress in U-Prince
1 0
On Xu Hai Qiao • Sep 21, 2018
Person Xu Hai Qiao
who was he in lost love in times ? can't remember him
0 0
Replying to Silent • Sep 21, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
This seems really interesting I like dark dramas? why are a lot of good dramas coming out when I'm going on holidays…
the question mark next to dramas is a typo
0 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Sep 21, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
This seems really interesting I like dark dramas? why are a lot of good dramas coming out when I'm going on holidays so I won't have Internet for 2 weeks.
0 0
On Hundred Million Stars from the Sky • Sep 21, 2018
Title Hundred Million Stars from the Sky
There is a korean drama adaption coming out this year
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Sep 21, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
They better change the ending of the Japanese version, I am too invested in this couple with just the trailers.....even…
is this adapted from a Japanese drama ????
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Sep 21, 2018
Person Seo In Guk
I hope is health problems will get better. Because of his health problems he was no longer allowed to do military. Hopefully he will take care of his health while acting.
2 0
On Zhao Li Ying • Sep 21, 2018
Person Zhao Li Ying
It's honestly disgusting that people tell her she should be ashamed that she grew up poor on a farm. Look where she is now.
10 0
On Fon Sananthachat Thanapatpisal • Sep 21, 2018
Person Fon Sananthachat Thanapatpisal
random thought : if she shorted her name and used Sanan as a stage name I think it would sound cool (have no idea what it means I don't know thai)
3 1
On Hunz Isariya Patharamanop • Sep 21, 2018
Person Hunz Isariya Patharamanop
I think he's a famous dancer prior to acting
4 5
On Hunz Isariya Patharamanop • Sep 21, 2018
Person Hunz Isariya Patharamanop
30???????????????
0 3
On Victor Chatchawit Techarukpong • Sep 21, 2018
Person Victor Chatchawit Techarukpong
Since he's half Chinese I can see him being in Chinese dramas and being successful.
0 0
On Adi Kan • Sep 20, 2018
Person Adi Kan
who is she in demon girl ?
0 1
On Song Joong Ki • Sep 20, 2018
Person Song Joong Ki
Might get hate for this but am I the only who thinks that he had a baby face / looked really young for a long time then suddenly just aged ? still looks great for is age though.
10 0
On So Young 2: So You're Still Here • Sep 20, 2018
Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here
Am I the only one who liked this film ?
3 0
On So Young 2: So You're Still Here • Sep 20, 2018
Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here
surprised by the low reviews I loved watching the movie. I think it's good.
1 0
