News
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jun 1, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
yeah because comment count proves how great a drama is...
not always.
1 3
Replying to Lamy reco • Jun 1, 2020
Title Broker
Its the acting that matters
I'm aware of that
0 0
On Hijra in Between • May 29, 2020
Title Hijra in Between
this was interesting. idk how to put it into words but the first thing that comes to my mind is good but weird. The story was presented in such a strange way yet it was so fascinating to watch 7.5/10. I would have given it a higher rating if it was edited or the story / timeline was shown a bit differently.
1 0
Replying to Mine • May 29, 2020
Title The Empress of China
Can you tell me? Which episodes that Mei Nieng pregnant with Li Zhi? Because Episodes 54 she said she pregnant…
I didn't watch it
0 1
riri • May 29, 2020
Article 5 Korean Actors You See in Almost Every Drama or Movie
Kim Sung Oh is quiet handsome. I think he had the massive potential to be lead role materiel when he was younger. (not saying he can't now)
1 1
riri • May 29, 2020
Article 5 Korean Actors You See in Almost Every Drama or Movie
a much needed Article :)
1 0
Replying to Silent • May 27, 2020
Title Cupid's Kitchen
I'm the opposite I like Ethan Juan but I think they could have picked a different male lead.
true
0 0
Replying to Mingyu • May 27, 2020
Person Yoo Ah In
I don't get the hype about yoo ah in he never hit me as a good actor not even once i find his acting very overrated…
I've watched him in a few dramas and I agree, I think his acting is mediocre. His facial expressions are very lacking when he's emotional.
0 3
Replying to Fanny Elisa • May 27, 2020
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
its confirmed already..li yifeng nd yukee have been spotted filming Mirror twin cities nd it even became trending…
do you have a link to prove that ? li yi feng and yang zi were also 'confirmed' by being spotted 'filming' for the drama.
0 2
Replying to Rocky • May 27, 2020
Title Royal Feast
Arthur Chen is in this really?
nope
0 0
On The Wolf • May 27, 2020
Title The Wolf
anyone else came here just to see if they could find their comments ?
7 0
On Song Zu Er • May 27, 2020
Person Song Zu Er
this actress get's hate for just existing on here. On other dramas not her acting bio.
8 5
Replying to Drama_Lover • May 27, 2020
Person Ethan Juan
I'm sorry I know I'm being very judgmental at the moment, but does his face bother anyone else's or is it just…
always thought he looks weird and not a fan of cheaters. But he is a good actor.
0 0
Replying to Margarita • May 27, 2020
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Why did they pick this FL!!!!! She looks like she's twelve and in almost every drama she's in the character is…
I'm the opposite I like Ethan Juan but I think they could have picked a different male lead.
0 2
Replying to misanthrope10 • May 27, 2020
Person Chen Kun
he loves his son fiercely
very true
0 0
Replying to Ice Cream • May 27, 2020
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Wait. So this pairing isn't even confirmed???
it's not confirmed. An official casting announcement has not been made yet
0 1
Replying to April • May 25, 2020
Title Lonely Enough to Love
The title is so relatable haha looking forward to this!
was just about to comment this lol :)
1 0
Replying to AmeliaJangMi • May 24, 2020
Article Enjoy The Small World of FIVE ENOUGH
That's impressive and brave to start on such a long drama.
I watched it on YouTube when it was airing and didn't even realize it had so many episodes.
2 0
On Extracurricular • May 24, 2020
Title Extracurricular
This was good. Will there be a season 2 ?
0 0
On Song Ha Yoon • May 24, 2020
Person Song Ha Yoon
did she change her name again ?
0 0
