Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
fine, watching a lot of drama!! and you?
0 0
WonByungHoon • Nov 10, 2013
Review Cinderella Man
I dropped this one!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're welcome! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
you're welcome!! I want a lot of friends!!
0 0
Clemi-chan • Nov 5, 2013
Article Clemi-chan's Weekend Movie Picks
Now I want to rewatch Baby & I!!! Thanks!!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
okidoki!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
a lawyer have to marry a 18 y/o brat because his grandfather make a promise. She loves him, but he is colder than the iceberg than sunk the Titanic! Even I feel the cold!! Mhahahah
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
how you make mango juice?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sweet 18 and you?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thank you very much!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
good! watching great drama, cuddling in bed! mhahah and you?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
love your Jack Frost gif, I love him!!
0 0
algelic • Nov 2, 2013
Article The Drama Behind Dramas: Part 2
I want to watch The great Doctor!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the request!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just love your name!!!
0 0
notsolittlej • Nov 1, 2013
Article Park Si Yeon, Jang Mi In Ae and Lee Seung Yeon sentenced to imprisonment.
speechless...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
check my profile
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 29, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Why you say that?
0 0
Replying to kimwoobinEunNekkoya • Oct 29, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jackie Chan
ive always thought that jackie is korean.... lol
Really?? mhahhaha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Invested? Interesting!!! My brother always make fun of me because I do that too! He says I "live" the things that happens in dramas or movies!!
0 0

1
