• Location: Philippines ????????
  • Join Date: May 14, 2018

My Strange Hero korean drama review
My Strange Hero
by annenana
Feb 6, 2019
First of all, I only watched this drama because of Yoo Seung Ho. I mean, Yoo Seung Ho is a great actor, ever since he was little he was already superb in acting. I totally recommend everyone to watch this because you will surely not regret watching this - well that is if you like a drama that is about revenge.

I actually liked this drama because first, the acting was excellent. Every actor fits their role. Each and every episode, I felt happy, I felt sad and angry. Yoo Seung Ho is really a great actor, Jo Bo Ah also played her role well, Kwak Dong Yeon was also superb, he played that psycho or mentally ill role very well. I actually felt anger and hatred towards him, but when I reached the end, I could now understand why he felt that way.

Second, the chemistry of Yoo Seung Ho and Jo Bo Ah was 10/10 for me. THEY HAVE SUCH AMAZING CHEMISTRY. Every time they have some romantic scene, I WAS SERIOUSLY SMILING THE WHOLE TIME. I also remembered my first love every time i'm watching them.

Unfortunately, I wished that in the end, where they all celebrate Bok Su's graduation and Soo Jeong when she passed her exam, I wished that Se Ho was also there to celebrate with them. I just really wanted them all to be friends again.