Details

  • Last Online: 15 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On Falling before Fireworks • Apr 5, 2023
This drama is so beautiful. The leads have amazing chemistry. I love how much the lead couple compliment each other. FL is potray as a strong and brave woman but only in front of her husband that she willing to show her vulnerable side. Meanwhile, her husband who is usually nonchalant about everything is showing different expression when they are together. They let go of their usual self and allow themselves to be more relax when they are together.

Arranged marriage and contract marriage are fun trope. But flash marriage is also equally interesting. Love to see them work to make their marriage success but compared to arranged or contract marriage, flash marriage trope is usually more honest because the marriage is their own choice
9 1
Replying to L_H • Mar 18, 2023
Title I Belonged to Your World Spoiler
I understand why QS choose to change his mother fate. But it is actually cruel for his mother
his OG mother loves him so much. I dont think that she wants to have a better life at the price of losing her own son especially if she knows how amazing he is. Honestly I feel more sorry to the current timeline mother than the alternate mother. CT mother might not remember anything about QS but somehow I think she definitely feel some emptiness based on how she still keeps the diary
4 1
On Warm on a Cold Night • Mar 18, 2023
The mystery is really good and the investigation is well-done for a cheap drama. The leads have amazing chemistry and all casts are good
6 0
Replying to QueenCherry • Mar 18, 2023
This was a Good drama love the detectives, Loved The Chemistry btwn FML , ML, yes even SML! The Story was good…
I really hope the Chillan and CP actors can reunite in other dramas. They have good chemistry and good actors
3 0
Replying to bunnyfreakz • Mar 16, 2023
That has nothing to do with him. Blame screenwriter and director.
i know it has nothing to do with him. but somehow most of his drama turn out to be like that. so its better to be careful
0 0
On Royal Rumours • Mar 16, 2023
I have a trauma with Jeremy Tsui drama. Always start good but declining as the drama move towards the end. will wait until the drama finish
7 9
Replying to CKR_10 • Mar 16, 2023
Title I Belonged to Your World Spoiler
He disappears and he is not lu xiao son
so he really sacrifice himself for the sake of his mother's happiness?? never see this in any show before
0 0
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 7, 2023
I read all of your comments, i am not going to watch todays episode, not even tomorrow, my heart can't take it
I am gonna wait until the drama finish. Lets hope we get a HE
1 2
Replying to Ilovecdramas • Mar 7, 2023
As a rookie actor, chen muchi did a phenomenal job portraying the cunning and lying Chao feng. I love his smile…
I was surprised to know he is a new actor. His acting is really good
1 0
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Mar 7, 2023
https://twitter.com/ultra_melons/status/1632919181409816577?s=46&t=1FxWSdnFASOHRF5D5591mA march 8th
Any synopsis for the drama?
0 4
On The Love Proposal • Mar 4, 2023
I think at the moment, OneHD is producing the best lakorns thesedays. The production, the acting, the plot are so much better than the other channels
2 1
On The Love Proposal • Mar 4, 2023
Fern has amazing chemistry with Tre. I just cant stop watching this drama even this type of drama is usual not my taste. And I cant stop listening to the ost
4 0
On You Touched My Heart • Mar 2, 2023
I have watched so many lakorn, but this lakorn has one of the best production and directing. the story is also well-done. some part is a little bit dragging but I dont mind much. the leads have amazing chemistry and acting. Its been awhile since I watched Push drama. His acting is getting really good now
0 0
On Rarng Ruk Prang Jai • Feb 27, 2023
as usual, lakorn is slow. but the mystery of this lakorn is well-done. FL is smart and strong. and I like that this lakorn has deep message
1 0
Replying to Blablablubblub • Feb 25, 2023
OMG! So, where to start...?So imagine, you have a finacee and that fiancee tells you, that he has to have s**…
thanks for this spoiler. you just save me so many hours
1 3