Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On I Hear You • Feb 5, 2023
Title I Hear You
You will expect so many cheesy lines, scenes from a romcom. but this one actually has pretty simple and cute story. the leads relationship grow slower than the usual romcom but still interesting and fun. recommended for romcom lover
2 0
Replying to Noy • Feb 4, 2023
Who are the 2nd couple?
He Can Yang and Cai Minmin
0 1
Replying to Yupon68 • Feb 3, 2023
I love the cast, but this second round dragged for me, and it took me a while to finish. That for me is not a…
This. I can watch the whole team again and again. But this season is too dragging. Instead of focusing just 1 big crime, the team should have smaller cases. It is more fun when the team is going grazy to catch big guys
4 0
On Find Yourself • Jan 24, 2023
Rewatching this drama. There are 2 couples with age gap and both tried to hide their relationship. The 2nd couple makes a more convincing couple than the main couple. Age and their status as teacher-student are already a big problem. But both of them are honest and work hard for their relationship. Can main couple work when there is only love between them??
1 0
On Find Yourself • Jan 23, 2023
hesitate to watch??? try for the 2nd couple. their craziness and chaos will make you stay
2 5
On My Uncanny Destiny • Jan 21, 2023
dont feel discourage with the rating, it is a really good drama even without big budget and big stars. love the leads chemistry and they are a pretty couple.
i dont mind another season with this power couple. but hope to see more fight scenes if there is one. the leads are good fighters but never had a chance to really show it
7 1
Replying to skyfleurette • Jan 14, 2023
The plots of both this and a girl like me are so very close, it’s surprising it’s not an adaptation of the…
I also thought the same when I watched the trailer. But this drama seems to have a more obvious love triangle. I love AGLM. So I dont think I can watch this drama
0 1
andoR • Dec 26, 2022
Review Mare
was planning to watch this. nt anymore after reading your review. any asadora recommendations??
0 1
Replying to yarnie • Dec 17, 2022
He still had dead fish faces with his robotic character BUT it has also cute-ish funny scenes to check! Tencent…
for the first time I feel like he looks less stiff than usual. probably working with cats help him lol
1 1
On Accidentally Meow on You • Dec 17, 2022
Never fond of XZL. Dropped many of his dramas. But I will try this one because it has cat and somehow he has a little bit face expression compared to his previous drama where he always look stiff
7 0
Replying to zuri • Dec 17, 2022
1st episode in, and tbh its boring so far
The drama is a slow pace. But it becomes better when he slowly learn to be profiler
5 0
On Vincenzo • Dec 16, 2022
Title Vincenzo
I like the drama. But it would be more awesome if the drama just focus on the leads working their cases. They are such a chaotic couple. It is fun to see them working together
0 0
On Through the Darkness • Dec 16, 2022
This drama deserves more seasons. I like how the drama is about the development of a new profiling team instead of an established profilers that we usually watch in other shows
11 0
On A Familiar Stranger • Dec 12, 2022
I will watch all short drama if they can produce a good one like this drama. We deserve to get a full length drama with the leads and the premise of this drama
1 0