Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On Protect the Boss • Oct 5, 2022
I have watched many family drama but this family top the funniest and craziest family. From the grandmother, to father and sister-in-law and grandsons lol
4 0
On Protect the Boss • Oct 5, 2022
Watch this drama if you are feeling stress. All characters are funny and interesting. The plot got slow at the end. But the drama is still fun. Rewatching this drama after 10 years, but the drama never fails to make me laugh. It really makes me miss the old style romcom kdrama
5 0
On My Princess • Sep 27, 2022
Title My Princess
I can rewatch this drama purely for the leads chemistry and visual lmao
9 1
Replying to mimi • Sep 26, 2022
I waited for this drama to finish airing and I finally have time the to watch it. I'm only up to ep 8, but so…
I despise love triangle. But in this one, I barely noticed it and 2nd male lead isn't annoying. He will form quite a good friendship with the ML
3 1
On From Now On, Showtime! • Sep 24, 2022
I had a low expectation of this drama. But I am surprised of how much I love it after 2nd episode. I just cant stop watch it. The leads are not my fav actors. But I think I will at least try their dramas after this. Their acting is really good and their chemistry is amazing.

I dont mind if this drama has another season because General Choi needs to serve the Cha family after practically enslaving them for 2000 years
6 0
Replying to Dizzer • Sep 22, 2022
The ML is such a good actor..I wonder why we don't see him in many dramas i am impressed by the way he portays…
I've been wondering aboutt this after I watched 1st season years ago. He is a good actor plus he is so good looking. His visual and talent are wasted
2 0
Replying to Pikachu • Sep 20, 2022
After today we have wait 2 days 🥺 then we have to wait one whole😤 week 😭😭😭😭
The schedule is so bad for this drama.
0 0
Replying to Philip Soh • Sep 19, 2022
Just finished the drama and I am impressed with the storyline up to the last episode where both moon tribe and…
DFCQ glazed fire is practically so strong that it could prevent from his soul from totally disappear after his sacrifice to kill the bad guy. And since XLH is a goddess that can save/resurrect anyone/anything, she can cultivate his soul for him to resurrect
13 0
Replying to Cutenobita • Sep 17, 2022
Although lack logic many times ...still much more funny than season 1... Loving it so far... everyone is dumb…
The craziness is what makes this drama fun. It's weird and crazy but not cringe and awkward
1 0
Replying to DreAmer • Sep 12, 2022
The second trailer looks like the story is shown as a new track without any continuation with first season....🥺😥
I hope we will get to see a short continuation from the 1st season at least at the beginning. But I really wonder how her meeting ML 1 year before the 1st season will change their story in present timeline
1 1
On My Girlfriend Is an Alien • Sep 12, 2022
I love this drama so much. But I got to admit that the FL would be annoying as hell if they got the wrong actress. Luckily for us, Wan Peng is perfect as Xiao Qi. She makes the character cute and funny. Her amazing chemistry with ML makes this drama so enjoyable. Cant wait for new season.
3 0
Replying to marnie • Sep 11, 2022
I just finished episode 23 but I don't understand why DFQC wants to ensure that the Chidi woman (aka Wanqing)…
She has to pass her hardship experience first before DFCQ can take her soul to unseal his soldiers. Her soul is practically useless for him before she completed her 'fate'
1 1
Replying to Aliii • Sep 8, 2022
I saw some gossips and they say that li yitong is trying hard to gat this role but li yi tong is not that famous…
LBFAD is an S+ drama? lol I thought it was at most A drama because it doesnt have big stars. Ist usual for S drama to have less popular actors?
1 2
Replying to Jas • Sep 8, 2022
hello im here to ask some questions about ep 19 because im quite confused lol. spoilers ahead!so they find the…
This is based on what I understand. Lady Chidi spirit cant be 'harvest' and used to unseal the soldiers unless she has fulfilled her fate. Thats why they need to wait.
4 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 7, 2022
My favourite drama reviewer made a detailed compilation (small details, adlibs, quotes etc) about this drama. The post is still updating tho. But if you guys interested you can go to cyn-lynn blogspot. Her compilation is amazing
12 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 6, 2022
DFCQ fight scene is one of my fav parts of the drama. He looks so cool and effortlessly when fighting. I love that his hellfire is blue in color instead of the usual red or black for devil. Any other wuxia drama with cool and powerful ML like DFCQ? Or wuxia drama with non-God/fairy as ML? I love dark ML
9 1