Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me • Feb 25, 2023
there is almost 20 years gap between leads but the difference isnt so obvious because FL is matured compared to many other dramas with characters of the same age and ML isnt pushing any authority on her as someone older than her. love the leads chemistry
2 1
Replying to Oops! Mr. Superstar Hit on Me • Feb 25, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
I never feel like ML is flirting with FL mother. he totally treat her like his fan. instead I think ML started flirting with FL from when she became his makeup artist the first time.
1 0
On Faceless Love • Feb 23, 2023
I am a big fan of og Rich Man Poor Woman. The drama is good. But what makes it a whole lot better is the casts. Based on the trailer, thereis some changes made in this remake. So I will try to watch this not as a remake but as a brand new drama
2 6
On Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun • Feb 22, 2023
this lakorn feels a bit longer than it should be. but with skip button, the story actually pretty good. the mystery is well done for a lakorn. the acting is also good and no annoying characters or useless characters
0 0
On The Three GentleBros • Feb 17, 2023
I enjoyed the lakorn more than I expected. My fav couple is the eldest couple. They are so sweet. All couples have potential to be more elaborate like korean weekend makjang drama
5 0
Replying to Swastika • Feb 17, 2023
Ashira and View's love story was the best- the cutest, Itch and Kaewkleo's story was good- mature and cute but…
I have high expectation for 2nd couple because many comments like them. But I didnt enjoy their story much. Arrogant, spoiled girl with cool-headed boy have so much potential. But they are wasted
4 0
Hoang Anh Lai • Feb 17, 2023
Review Suptar 2550
Ken has been doing bad lakorn for the past few years. Honestly I am not surprised when you comment about his acting because I already saw that in his last few dramas. Sad because he is my fav actor
0 0
Replying to Olay yo • Feb 17, 2023
Not sure but I feel his acting is so so in this drama.
but his acting looks okay in the trailer
0 0
On Behind the Revenge • Feb 14, 2023
I dont mind a trash lakorn as long as the plot make sense lol. Please be a good slap and kiss lakorn.
the cast are already amazing. so will try to watch this one
9 1
Replying to sweet_dream • Feb 13, 2023
From what I understand, FL was deeply in love with ML. ML had a gf who rejected him. after that ML and FL got…
your comment makes me wanna watch this drama. thanks
2 0
On Qi Xia Xia • Feb 11, 2023
Person Qi Xia Xia
she is so beautiful and good actor. deserves more dramas
7 0
On Zhang Gong Zhu Zai Shang • Feb 11, 2023
this is my first short web series. it catch my attention from the first ep. the whole premise is so good. it has potential to be a long full drama. this is a cheap web series but the leads are amazing. the chemistry and acting for rookie actors are really good (esp the fl). a perfect short web series
1 0