Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to Amy • Dec 12, 2022
This is the best mini C-drama series I've ever watched. I usually stay away from short dramas because of low budget…
For a short drama, it is almost perfect. It would have been perfect if we get another few episodes
2 0
Replying to LexyLexyy • Dec 6, 2022
Hi, thanks for reading this article ^^
I just finished this drama. This is a perfect youth drama for me. No cringe romantic scenes. only fun and hilarious moments. I am so glad that I saw your article
1 1
On My Calorie Boy • Dec 6, 2022
This drama deserves more recognition. The best story about best friends with subtle romantic feelings
8 0
Replying to SnowFlake • Dec 6, 2022
Actually that coming of the age day ... Gift she didn't gave to him or he didn't know about the gift after 4 yrs…
The most disappointing about this drama especially when he kept asking about his gift.
0 0
Replying to dramamama1997 • Dec 6, 2022
Play the song using google search & you will find it.
I was looking for this song. Thax. I realised that cdrama has quite a few father songs
0 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 6, 2022
I binged it in 2 days, was really fun and made me realize i missed a lot in my school years. Also it really didn't…
the ML acting is crazy. I can feel his emotion when he is happy and emotional
1 0
Replying to Crisexxy • Dec 6, 2022
am I the only one? hahaha the one who wasn't irritated by the presence of the second male lead because he's cute…
2nd male lead is funny in his own way. His blunt answer always make me laugh. But of course there was no 2nd lead syndrome because Jia Wei is a perfect lead even with his sharp mouth
0 0
Replying to dooh • Dec 6, 2022
just one episode more ( or cut some draggy part in the middle ), full of cpl time, skinship, kisses and this would…
For me, I personally enjoy all the parts of the drama. I am glad they didnt start dating until the end. They call themselves best friends but they definitely treat each other more than that. And I love watching them working and grow up together. But this doesnt mean that I dont want to see any romantic scenes btwn them. We deserves another season to see them grow as lovers instead
1 2
Replying to emb3r • Dec 6, 2022
I plan to watch this for one reason... Zhai Zilu. You are not real cdrama fan if u don't know him or haven't heard…
I dint know him before. But after watching this drama, I will definitely will follow his work. His acting is superb and he is so handsome.
3 1
Replying to MS2504 • Dec 6, 2022
Title My Calorie Boy Spoiler
in which ep main lead starts dating? any break up? if any then in which ep they get back together? and any annoying…
They start dating only at the end. You wont see any romantic moments btwn them. But you will still enjoy them because they are hilarious from the beginning untill almost the end. No love triangle. They had crush at the beginning but they kinda grow out of it as their friendship getting closer
2 0
On Summer Wind • Dec 2, 2022
Title Summer Wind
I think the story deviate a little from the usual 'transplant' story. This time is the FL best friend instead of the usual lover that died and the ML received her heart. The drama has so much potential. But the bad sub really makes me lose interest of this drama plus the leads chemistry isnt much obvious. Probably because of the bad sub
1 0
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Nov 30, 2022
I can watch this whole drama just to see Yu Mei Ren. Honestly her character can come out annoying but as usual Esther is good at making all her characters cute and adorable. Both FL and ML have amazing chemistry. I watch this drama solely for the main couple. I practically skip all 2nd couple scenes

watch this drama if you want to enjoy a simple fun drama. plus it has amazing ost. it is hard to skip both opening and closing credits
2 0
Replying to F1617762017 • Nov 22, 2022
Editing is all over the place.The writing a messAnd the female lead face doesn't move.
The editing is one of the worst Ive ever seen in a drama.
0 0
Replying to Spriggleton • Nov 22, 2022
ML - 38yrs old: passes for early 20sMe - 38yrs old: passes for desiccated corpse
I first thought that he looks too young for a director lol
3 0
Replying to desu • Nov 20, 2022
Title Silent
SILENT EFFECT:"The cafe where Fuji TV drama "silent" starring #KawaguchiHaruna and #MeguroRen was filmed become…
I havent follow jdrama for years. I never thought that a jdrama can do this until now
3 0
On Jao Sao Jamloei • Nov 14, 2022
Slap and kiss lakorn has tone down a lot these days. It was really bad before. There was assault in almost every episode that makes many lakorn unbearable. So I am glad with the change because I generally like lakorn. Plus the shorten duration for each episode makes the lakorn writing improved by less plot dragging, less couples/annoying characters and more sweet time to the main couple.

I watched both Jao Sao series. But I prefer this one more than the previous lakorn as the relationship between leads less annoying and more sweet
2 0
On Flash Marriage • Nov 11, 2022
One of the best fake marriage lakorn. Love the leads. I hope they can act together again
5 0