News Replying to ultraturtle • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
This drama was Esther Yu's father's investment!!!No wonder Esther was cast as the lead female. What a joke.And…
If a drama with good acting, directing, writing and production can be made, I dont care about who is the investors
10 0
Replying to chesterfield • Sep 6, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I'm rewatching and I shed a little tear about the set design, costumes and CGI. Dongfang and Chang Heng visiting…
The amazing set design, costumes and CGI are the first reason why I stick to this drama. It gives the fantasy and magical vibes that suit the drama. In other wuxia drama, these aspects turn me off as soon as I started the drama
7 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Sep 4, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
First 20 episodes were really good then it went downhill.
The mortal world part is the most boring part to me. Luckily the plot moves fast after 24/25 ep
4 3
Replying to Lutien • Sep 2, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Me. Although I love LaR because of interesting plot and amazing chemistry of main couple, it is tooo draggy for…
I rarely watch xiaxia because I dont like CGI and the draggy plot. But this drama has changed me. It makes me wanna watch other xiaxia drama like LAR. Now your comment makes me hesitate to start it because it seems like LBDAF has set the bar for a xiaxia drama too high for me
3 1
Replying to WangFei • Sep 2, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
How it angered me when people start comparing Esther with their idols! Come on! Who are you to judge? The directors,…
I watched Esther drama before and I never thought that she is good actress. Just an average actress. But this drama really change my perception. She is AMAZING as XLH. Her face and eyes are so expressive. After this drama I hope she can get more great characters like XLH in great drama like LBFD because I know she can do amazing job
2 1
Replying to Scintillax • Sep 2, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
My most fav part was Lucheng city part
Lucheng City is my least favourite. The leads dont look so happy like in other parts
1 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 27, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I rarely watch xiaxia/wuxia drama usually because the cgi is bad. But I am glad that I started this drama. The cgi is acceptable for me. Some places look so beautiful like the arbiter hall. The leads acting is really good. They really surprised me because Ive watched their previous dramas. The plot is also fast. The ost is also perfect.
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ZLS has improved a lot as an actress. I hope to see her more in a good drama like this. She is wasted in cheap idol drama
8 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ZLS has improved a lot as an actress. I hope to see her more in a good drama like this. She is wasted in cheap idol drama
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I can watch a 100 episodes drama about Cheng family. I love all Cheng characters chemistry and dynamic
5 0
Replying to theematchabun • Aug 14, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I felt the same way lol. When I first watched the first few ep. I could not warm up to LBY at all. I adore SS…
Lou Yao was honest and kind. But when FL with him, she is too immature as he spoiled her too much. I am glad they didnt have much chemistry. Just like you, it took me quite awhile to warm up to ML since we mostly see him from FL view. But when her view toward ML starting to change, I feel like my view of him is also slowly change
1 0
Replying to KanLe • Aug 14, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I'm at ep 24. Niao niao's parents are so toxic. She should disowned them. She managed fine on her own for 15 years.…
I cried so much everytime I watch how bad she was treated by her mother. I am glad she found someone to be the mother she never had
2 0
Replying to ko_mike • Aug 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
When i got nothing to do now. Waiting for new ep Fell the time so slow …
My current biggest regret. Started this drama before it finished. Waiting for new episodes is making me crazy
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I have always love ZLS. But after watching this drama and TLB, I really hope she will keep having more serious historical characters than her usual romcom character. She did way better in this type of drama
18 1
Replying to Naomi Necro • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I think it's a maturity thing, honestly. He's 6 years older than she is and has had a hard life. He's able to…
Yes. And I think SS is slowly learning about him and know her own mistake. But LBY is too fast in saying sorry. He is weak when it comes to SS lol
0 1
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 8, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
wtf why is shan jian at ling buyi’s and shaoshang’s wedding?! who tf invited him. pls get him off i dun wanna…
There is many hateful characters. But he is at the top for the most annoying character. Always talking that he doesnt want to get married and want SS to join him
1 1
On The Lady in Butcher's House • May 25, 2022
Title The Lady in Butcher's House
It is always fun when husband and wife in contract marriage fall in love for real and work together. Their love development is slow but realistic
6 0
On Find Me in Your Memory • May 18, 2022
Title Find Me in Your Memory
My favourite romance drama for the recent years
1 0
On Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai • May 3, 2022
Title Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai
Sorry but Bell has more chemistry with Chakrit. I like Nai Noi protectiveness towards Bell but the complexity of Chakrit personality and situation really makes me feel sorry fr him
0 1
On Dung Sawan Sarb • Apr 27, 2022
Title Dung Sawan Sarb
Rewatch this after a few years and it is still good. One of the sweetest arranged marriage
2 0