Details

  • Last Online: 15 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to Jack sparrow • Apr 24, 2022
Title Devil Sister
Please Any Thai Age gap olderwoman/youngerman Shows to watch and name of drama????
Are We Alright? (Karat Ruk)
Dare To Love
Chun Cheu Bussaba
Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai
1 1
On The Sixth Sense 2 • Apr 18, 2022
Honestly 5 couples are too many. Especially when most of the couples dont have much chemistry. So it likes a cringefest when all of them are being sweet lol. And this season has too many inconsistent which kinda annoyed me. Honestly I feel like 1st season is better because it focus more a few couples (Netr story is still the most annoying out of both seasons tho lol) and less inconsistency. But I am glad for 2nd season because I can see more of Trai and Ros. I can watch a whole lakorn with only 2 of them. A witch (magic) and her assistant/husband (muscle and wealth)
1 0
On The Sixth Sense 2 • Apr 17, 2022
The new couples didnt interest me much. They didnt have strong chemistry. But story wise this season is better, so less fast forward. Netr couple and her brother stories are the boring part of the drama. Ros and Trai is still my favorite couple. They are funnier than the last season. They still a chaotic couple. I can never get tired watching them. I also like Trai and Tinh (my fav guys) friendship. They become from strangers to close friends. Out of all guys, they have the best friendship
1 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 10, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic Spoiler
we know he said, he got it when he was ordained.
I probably forgot about this lol. Since other amulets are properly hidden by monks, why this amulet is different. So I feel like there could be more story about it
1 0
Replying to L_H • Apr 7, 2022
Title Devil-in-Law
A good actor who forever stuck in 2nd lead
This. It's sad when he stuck as 2nd lead for actor weaker than him. But I hope he won't be part of love triangle like he always does. Because he always has better chemistry with 2nd lead female. And his look is my type too
1 0
On Secret Garden • Apr 5, 2022
They should pick different actor for Oscar. And the BGM is annoying is many important scenes
0 0
Replying to Onelovestorie • Apr 5, 2022
Title Devil-in-Law
Pop second lead again?
A good actor who forever stuck in 2nd lead
3 3
Replying to Eda • Apr 4, 2022
Title Raroeng Chon
Airing this April 💃💃💃
I hope someone will sub this
1 1
On Raroeng Chon • Apr 4, 2022
Title Raroeng Chon
I am glad Dao Kon La Duang was aired before this drama. Since it is a tragedy in DKLD, we can see them have HE in here
0 0
Replying to Onelovestorie • Apr 4, 2022
Title Raroeng Chon
Been visiting this page on and off, this lakorn got stuck for so long. I thought only Cdramas were shelved for…
When was this lakorn filmed?? Probably unshelved because people like this pairing in Dao Kon La Duang and people like Pop in Game Prattana
0 1
On Rabum Marn • Apr 4, 2022
Title Rabum Marn
Out of all drama I have watched, this is the only drama where every people who has done bad things got the punishment they deserved. So satisfied. And the leads took time to have relationship again
6 1
On Samee • Apr 3, 2022
Title Samee
Great cant save this trash lakorn
0 0
Replying to BlueShine • Apr 3, 2022
Title The Wand Warrior Spoiler
What just happened in the end, i didnt even understand anything? can anyone plz explain me.
From my understanding, once they put katha singh into its original place, its existance somehow have been wiped from the history. So the world has rerun without any knowledge and influence of Kataha Singh. Thats why everyone lives have change. And thats why the leads are alive
0 0
On The Wand Warrior • Apr 3, 2022
This lakorn is good but I bet Trai is tired of saving people lol. Thank god Trai fighting is so cool that I am not tired with him saving people
0 0
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Apr 2, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic Spoiler
So there's this female villain that's incited to kill Son to get revenge against Ran. Her boyfriend's evil ghost…
Probably just to show how vengeful Dao was towards Ran
0 0