Details

  • Last Online: 55 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
On Liars in Love • Feb 3, 2026
I started watching it exclusively because of ML. I really like him as an actor, and here too he is extremely convincing in his role!! :)
This serie —very close to "Business Proposal" but....
However, even though the beginning of the series is engaging and funny, it turns into a fiasco from around episode 8 onwards, mainly because of the FL’s acting and her character, who is a shameless, outright liar that I simply can’t stand.
Without going into details, her character is a failure in every respect, which is a real shame for Cui Yu Xin :((
1 1
Replying to Paulina • Feb 3, 2026
Title Affinity
So now we’ve got a dream within a dream happening? Lol XX needs to contact Lord Morpheus ASAP 😂 I hope it…
after 2ep of Dune , we have 2ep of INCEPTION ;)
3 3
On Affinity • Feb 3, 2026
Title Affinity
Beyond all these fantasies, several underlying messages emerge.... Among them is a critique of the pharmaceutical business: a woman who creates destructive "vaccines" while deliberately preventing the discovery of the one true cure, in order to preserve her power and her profits.

At the same time, the Yin see themselves as superior beings. They conduct cruel experiments on the Ren, subjecting them to torture and death, transforming them into weapons to serve their own ambitions.

p.s:This is what happens when directors and screenwriters brainstorm right after a suspicious bowl of mushroom soup.
9 0
On Affinity • Feb 3, 2026
Title Affinity
this serie almost exposes the idea that the Yin—those who are supposedly “normal”—are in fact far more emotionally cruel than the Ren. The Yin accuse the Ren of lacking emotions, of being incapable of true feeling. And yet, when one looks closely at the behavior of the Yin, this accusation collapses entirely. 1.The brother’s cruelty toward the person he claimed to love, 2.his treatment of XXX, 3.FL’s behavior toward XXX, 4. or even the conduct of the headmistress’s daughter—all of these moments reveal a chilling emotional violence. Beneath the mask of normalcy, the Yin repeatedly demonstrate a profound incapacity for empathy.

By contrast, the Ren are shown to be deeply capable of love, devotion, and self-sacrifice. They love without calculation, and they give themselves fully, even when love costs them everything. XX’s decision to come back and save his brother is a striking example of this moral and emotional superiority. Yet even in this final moment of salvation, the brother forces him to kneel—an act that echoes the prison scene and functions as a symbolic assertion of dominance: you may save me, but you will remain beneath me. Kneeling becomes a language of emotional enslavement.

What is most tragic is that the brother remains in this posture until the very end. He never truly opens his heart. Even when he finally understands his mistakes, his realization comes too late, stripped of redemption. His suicide is not merely an escape from guilt but the final confirmation of his emotional failure: he chooses a path without reconciliation, without vulnerability, without love. In doing so, the narrative makes its position unmistakably clear—it is not the Ren who lack emotion, but the Yin who are incapable of facing it.
17 0
Replying to multislacking • Feb 3, 2026
Title Affinity
For me, it's Cui Yu Xin’s performance as the male lead. I think he elevates the show from something silly you'd…
I agree with all of you. ....
The overall casting is coherent, and as for Cui Yu Xin, he acts much better than most current A-list actors. I’ve also watched several of his performances in other dramas. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for his future — a great discovery for me.
1 0
On Affinity • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
Every two episodes introduce new characters, new visuals, and close the chapter at the end. They 'imitate' all the sci-fi or other films we know… for example, episode 26 clearly has visuals inspired by Dune...
2 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
for me 1.The male lead’s acting2.The overall virus concept
Yes, there are mistakes everywhere, but at least it dares to experiment and try something
So yeah, I’m all in for experimental entertainment 🙌
0 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
Everyone says it’s "bad"… yet somehow everyone’s still watching.Wanna play a game? Name 1 mmaximum…
for me
1.The male lead’s acting
2.The overall virus concept
0 1
On Affinity • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
Everyone says it’s "bad"… yet somehow everyone’s still watching.
Wanna play a game? Name 1 mmaximum 2 reason you keep watching 👀
1 6
Replying to KatanaKhem • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
He did great in Lighter and Princess. The antagonist from another school who will make your blood boil. He can…
Yes, I saw him in that too.
But what I mean is that he’s much better than some A-list actors, who do more marketing than actual acting. He has enormous potential.

I usually don’t watch miniseries, but he convinced me. And I also mean that I’m starting to change my opinion, because they can actually have much more freedom to experiment ???— with lower stakes, no colossal budgets, and less star image or brand contracts to maintain.
1 0
On Cui Yu Xin • Feb 2, 2026
Person Cui Yu Xin
Alongside this series, I was also watching other works by the same actor, ML, and it turned out to be a wonderful discovery. He is extremely talented, versatile, and charismatic. Whether in How to Train Your Killer, Liars in Love, or of course Affinity, he truly stands out. I’ll be following his career closely and hope he lands leading roles in major projects very soon.
4 0
On Affinity • Feb 2, 2026
Title Affinity
Alongside this series, I was also watching other works by the same actor, ML, and it turned out to be a wonderful discovery. He is extremely talented, versatile, and charismatic. Whether in How to Train Your Killer, Liars in Love, or of course Affinity, he truly stands out. I’ll be following his career closely and hope he lands leading roles in major projects very soon.
16 2
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 31, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
great ep9 loveeeee this serie Here’s what I think: my predictions lol
they switched the souls again at that moment, if we follow the logic. Then in the end, it will turn out that she is indeed the daughter of that woman, who herself is a political exile and a noble lady. So we’re heading toward several major revelations, especially involving the two lead actors: one who will outmaneuver everything on the palace side, and the other within his rotten family, since the ministry has been tied up in all this mess for decades. The second male lead will die at the end, sacrificing himself.
2 1
Replying to drama_talks • Jan 31, 2026
I think they switched souls in ep 10 because the last scene of preview it shows Do wols mind voice saying"…
me too i think the same
0 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
randomly bumped into this drama.based on the synopsis and some recent comments, this drama kinda hillarious but…
I inderstend ;) Out of curiosity, I watched the other series by the same director with the same actress. Even though it’s still the same hot formula in the other series, and the action scenes are actually pretty good, the overall result feels cheap. Here, the quality is closer to a ‘cinema -serie’ level. As for the girl, she plays exactly the same role in both dramas. Exactly the same (effective, I won’t deny that, but limited)
3 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
randomly bumped into this drama.based on the synopsis and some recent comments, this drama kinda hillarious but…
I haven’t watched it yet, I’m going to, and I also took a quick look at How Train Killer… it’s even more different, but well, it’s not the same caliber of series. Here, it’s well filmed.
2 0
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
randomly bumped into this drama.based on the synopsis and some recent comments, this drama kinda hillarious but…
Regarding this aspect of abuse, the series is also about how to control one’s instincts. What bothers me, though, is how it’s staged: very repetitive. It could be varied, even in a provocative way, especially the way the girl acts in these moments… (It’s almost schematic all the time: sack of potatoes, and I throw you to the right, then I throw you to the left; the girl: and I shoot you, then I stop lol). This feels cheap
2 2