Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 14, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award1 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to danny_ang • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
randomly bumped into this drama.based on the synopsis and some recent comments, this drama kinda hillarious but…
I rarely watch miniseries, often finding them overly exaggerated. Yet here, the director presents something truly refreshing—instead of taking taking familiar tropes that have been exploited to exhaustion.. The pacing is dynamic, a kaleidoscopic medley of ideas, treated rapidly and without dwelling on details—a wise choice given potential budget or technical constraints. The result is ultimately satisfying, delivering both action and sci-fi emotional resonance.

The cast is outstanding at its peak. The leading lady matches the male lead perfectly, creating an incredible chemistry. The supporting cast performs well too, but special mention must go to the lead actor—he carries the charm effortlessly, delivering his role with subtlety, never overacting. He embodies both emotional depth and passion, doing all the heavy lifting on that front.

On the negative side, one could note the abundance of erotic scenes, often staged in a repetitive, arguably misogynistic manner. Yet, within this context—where the theme revolves around control—it may be somewhat forgivable. Still, the repetition is regrettable.

Overall, the relative lack of censorship allows the series to take bold risks, to experiment in ways mainstream productions rarely can. Unlike A-list films, where actors are often more concerned with perfect looks, posed moments, or product placement than with genuine performance, this series feels daring and alive.
p.s: ML deserve true lead role in long serie !
16 6
On Affinity • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
I also wanted to say that on this "other planet" there’s still BMW, Apple, and Ikea—we’re basically in a multiverse!
3 8
Replying to HundredSunbeam • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Straight priorities: 1 he has a dragon 😂😂
Valid point. Lol
1 0
Replying to EveCore • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
The Guideverse is a bit different from the Omegaverse, so the confusion is totally valid . It can definitely be…
Very clearly explained, thanks a lot for clearing up my mind!
1 0
Replying to EveCore • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
The Guideverse is a bit different from the Omegaverse, so the confusion is totally valid . It can definitely be…
thank you !!!!!!!!!!
1 2
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
I’ve already given Fl a nickname. The Best 2026 " Braking Potato "
IMAO i love the first one !!! or "Breaking Potatoes and the Stalled Farmer "
2 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
I’ve already given Fl a nickname. The Best 2026 " Braking Potato "
But then she steps on it full throttle, and then brakes saying stop lol, that’s why I added ‘breaking’ 😆
2 2
On Affinity • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Charitable souls, the enlightened ones of Guideverse and Omegaverse… explain to me clearly what this famous pact is? Does the girl give her blood? I understood that saliva and perfume already give +1 point lmao. Or is the pact simply the consummation of the marriage?
1 4
Replying to EveCore • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
Finished ep 23 & 24 and honestly? The scenes were steaming, but why were they also so adorable? It’s giving…
I’ve already given Fl a nickname. The Best 2026 " Braking Potato "
2 4
On Affinity • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
23.24 ML acts really well—he’s a very interesting actor. I’d really like to see him as the lead in a regular series.
7 0
On Affinity • Jan 30, 2026
Title Affinity
I never say this about dramas—I know it’s usually just marketing. But this time… if they’re not actually together, it just doesn’t add up. Then again, after more than a month of filming and 40+ hot scenes, it’s basically the same thing lol.😉
9 0
Replying to YellowFox23 • Jan 28, 2026
Title Affinity
yeah I noticed that as well, how nothing is fleshed out. But I guess they might not have a budget for that. It…
I’d also like a more developed version, but only if it’s really well done; otherwise, this version works for me:)
2 0
On Affinity • Jan 28, 2026
Title Affinity
Everything 🐲 gets taken apart in five minutes… next.
What I love here is this chaotic style: in every episode, something new is exposed.
They don’t go into details or deep development — it’s like flipping through pages, like the show only shows us the key scenes and lets us connect the rest
6 3
On Affinity • Jan 28, 2026
Title Affinity
The guy plays much better than some A-list stars
14 0
Replying to lemonade • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
ik they copied that fall scene from tale of the nine tailed lol
So, is this dragon "real?"
0 1
Replying to Lyala • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
That dragon might be the ML’s pet.
Even though it’s an unpredictable series, I dare to think that it’s the ML’s or FL’s dream, some sort of metaphor, and maybe he/she will wake up soon
0 0
Replying to HarrysPapas • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity
Script writer on lsd, director on marijuana, producer on cocaine and actors on heat. This will be a success.
me as passive consumers of all this? Vaping along?
2 1
On Affinity • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
Episode 19 — dragon, episode 20 — Jurassic Park, episode 21 — Pokémon… (otherwise, I think these are dreams again)
1 2
Replying to BIRD_IN_A_CAGE • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
I'm also curious cause based on ep 18 when they were in each other's dreams it seems that the FL was being experimented…
totally valid. And maybe they have a very high compatibility, that’s why.
0 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jan 27, 2026
Title Affinity Spoiler
Can someone explain episode 17 to me, please. Did he also time-travel at the beginning with the girl when his…
For me, the fact that at that moment he was either his old version or his new version was essential to understanding. Because if it was his old version, I think the girl still prevented him from killing his parents, since she was able to control him before he became uncontrollable, and he was calm, so it must have been someone else who killed them. Then she removed the fingerprints… In the first version, he didn’t go back to open the door (episode 1) and just looked with a smile (to show that he misinterpreted the emotions).
0 0