News
Replying to StephStephieTeff • Jan 26, 2020
Article Changing Preference: My TOP Actors When I Reach My 30's
Jung Kyung Ho is my favourite for a few years now and I think it will stay that way! Yes his role as Doctors Son…
hahaha..the struggling of waiting... you can try some other actor.. i think jo seung woo got the same aura like him.
1 1
Replying to pattan001 • Jan 26, 2020
Article Changing Preference: My TOP Actors When I Reach My 30's
#1, #3, #6 actors are my favorite too. Whatever shows they appear in, I always watch! :-)
yup.they are amazing..
1 0
Replying to Nick Martin • Jan 26, 2020
Article Changing Preference: My TOP Actors When I Reach My 30's
#1 and 3 are my top fave......I would go on any drama journey with them......
yup..they were truly outstanding actor... they always stole the spotlight...
1 0
On Diary of a Prosecutor • Jan 25, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
When Sun Woong used the carpenter's ruler as a bottle opener was hilarious... I'm loving it.. :)
6 0
On Wallace Chung • Jan 24, 2020
Person Wallace Chung
He was such a good looking guy......dang..I love him...
2 0
minarii • Jan 24, 2020
Article Currently Watching: Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 2
The acting of Teacher Kim is enough.. :)
4 0
On My Sunshine • Jan 20, 2020
Title My Sunshine
Rewatching this again..and it gets better and better. Their relationship felt so real.. the struggle and happiness.. plus the ost was really really good....
0 0
Replying to Life • Jan 20, 2020
Title Life
Replying to deleted comment
Don't worry Seung Woo stole the spotlight from Lee Dong Wook.. :) Dont like him also, but I don't mind him here coz most of the time, Seung Woo's character was the focus here,... :)
7 0
On Siege in Fog • Jan 20, 2020
Title Siege in Fog Spoiler
Sometimes, heartbreaking ending made the story engraved to your heart. It will give more impact. We grieved about their story, who wouldn't want a happy ending, but there's always a reason why they wrote it like that.
3 0
Replying to heartaem • Jan 15, 2020
Article Chen of EXO Announces His Marriage
Imagine if we get an album of love songs he wrote thinking about her T.T I'd sob
IKR? that would be lovely.. :)
1 1
heartaem • Jan 15, 2020
Article Chen of EXO Announces His Marriage
good for him.. love all his songs.. I hope he sings a lovely song for his new wife.. :)
12 3
Replying to BimiluiSoop • Dec 23, 2019
Title Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life
Hi, it's a slow-burn, being a weekend family drama, and it can sometimes come off as a little low budget (compared…
Thanks... :) I'm in episode 3 right now.. :)
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 19, 2019
Article 4 K-Dramas to Watch This Christmas!
I just finished for the nth the winter sonata... :) I need to rewatch again the stairway to heaven..
1 0
On Winter Sonata • Dec 19, 2019
Title Winter Sonata
7.8? wow.... Maybe it was heavy in some ways but it was still one of the best...
9 2
On Crash Landing on You • Dec 16, 2019
Title Crash Landing on You
The first episode was so funny...hahahahahha
2 0
On Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life • Dec 15, 2019
Title Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life
Hi!! IS this good? I've been struggling to find series for 5 months that will interest me... Based on the comment, I can give this a try..
0 2
Akage Girl • Dec 14, 2019
Article Help! I’ve Fallen Down a Show Hole and Can’t Get Out!
Actually i wanted to recommend cheese in the trap. No matter what the end is, it was pretty good. And of course in my twenties were awesome,
2 0
Replying to c2roxy • Dec 14, 2019
Article Help! I’ve Fallen Down a Show Hole and Can’t Get Out!
I'm also in a show hole at the moment and I've just been re-watching my favourite scenes in my favourite dramas.…
Ikr? They were so good.. i have the same problem with the author.. i think its been 5 months since the last time i watched drama... i cannot find any drama that interest me..i tried the royal Nirvana, but i cannot pass in the 1st epi.
0 0
Replying to Noemi • Dec 14, 2019
Person Son Suk Ku
Oh my gosh, yes!!! I was watching Suits, and I kept thinking how much he looked like Cho Seung-Woo my favorite…
We got the same taste sister...?
2 0
Akage Girl • Dec 13, 2019
Article Help! I’ve Fallen Down a Show Hole and Can’t Get Out!
Try to change genre and watch story of ming lan or nirvana in fire..,
3 2
3
