News
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
I wanted to watch Under The Power, but seeing how young the FL looked in the drama (maybe she has a baby face,…
i also worried about that one at first but don't worry,she was really badass and she was so perfect to the role..try it at least 2 episode:)
4 0
Replying to random binger • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
Goodbye, My Princess was such a treat and a heartache. Haven’t really picked it up again after stopping at 44…
yup. it's worth the series even though I have this terrible heartache.. :) I hope u can finish it and start this amazing drama.
0 0
Replying to Scrlt_Pimpernel • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
I’m intrigued, but I do like my dramas more heavily romance than anything else. What would you say the ration…
hmmm.. I think its half of half.. I would like to put it in heavily romance because they are always together so it slowly build up of their relationship in every episode. its a light thriller action so you can try this one.. :)
2 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
yes!! this was so great from start until the end.. :)
wow..I need to check that out.. :)
1 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
Cool, i am kinda tired of surprise tragic endings myself, although I haven't stopped watching C-Dramas, i seem…
Thanks... I hope u enjoy it... :)
0 0
Replying to Misunderst0_od • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
I love the main actress and happy endings, so I will totally be checking this one out. :)
Yes.. You will be inlove also to the ML.. :)
1 0
Replying to AwkwarDerp • Mar 11, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
my favourite drama for the starting year of 2020, even started to make icons because of my love for it ^.^**I…
yes!! this was so great from start until the end.. :)
2 5
Replying to kittiarra • Mar 10, 2020
Title Princess Agents
Wait what....really?!?!?!?!? I was just searching for it.
I think I read somewhere that they didn't intended to create for season 2. i hope they change their mind.
0 1
On Oguri Shun • Mar 9, 2020
Person Oguri Shun
Rewatch again Rich Man,Poor Woman and still surprised for his great acting.. Superb actor and HOT!! love him... :)
1 0
Replying to DramaHeroine • Mar 7, 2020
Article A Break From Tragic Endings: Watching "Under the Power"
So maybe I'm going crazy, but it says this was published on March 10, 2020. But today's only the 7th. Did I just…
hehe. maybe there's a sequence in publishing the article.. :)
1 0
On Jin Ki Joo • Mar 6, 2020
Person Jin Ki Joo
Change her profile pic..... tnx
5 0
Replying to T__ __T • Mar 6, 2020
Title Wednesday 3:30 PM
I FREAKING LOVE THE OST ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ikr????? so good.
0 0
On Princess Agents • Mar 6, 2020
Title Princess Agents
came back here just to rant not having season 2...!
1 3
Replying to HDRV Executions • Mar 6, 2020
Title Life
better than stranger in my opinion.. lol i thought jo seung woo is first main character..
he stole the spotlight from LEe Dong Wook.. :)
14 0
Replying to Poyo • Mar 6, 2020
Title Princess Ja Myung
to folks who have completed this drama: is it worth watching? how r the story & acting? I heard it had low ratings…
It was a great story for me... it has a low rating because the first few episodes were so slow.but when you pass episode 15 it was the start of a great story. For me I really enjoyed this one. Kyung Ho, Jung Ryeon and min yong was freaking good... Their fate was inevitable but still their love for each other cannot be fade away. one of my favorites.. :)
2 1
Replying to anastassia • Mar 6, 2020
Title Cruel City
LOVEIT. MISS IT>>>> SHOULD BE TOP SHOW HERE IN DRAMALIST.but most of people doesn't watch this masterpiece
true enough.. I'm advertising this much to my friends and coworkers but they didn't like this type of drama... well.I tried my best..
0 0
On The Slave Hunters • Mar 6, 2020
Title The Slave Hunters
I just coming back here just to know if it peak the rating because this was really really good. And saw some of the comments that they only knew this through Crash Landing on You... well I haven't seen CLOY yet.... Try this guys.. one of Jang Hyuks finest or the best acting ever..
8 2
On Under the Power • Mar 1, 2020
Title Under the Power
Such great ending.. never skip any episode... it was a pure gem.. definitely will be on my top list. Where’s my Lu Yi in this world...:) ..
0 1
On Ren Jia Lun • Feb 29, 2020
Person Ren Jia Lun
He’s my new bae..:)
4 0
Replying to Sakura • Feb 28, 2020
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Where can I watch this from for English Subs? I just found this out through Youtube.
you can also watch it on netflix
1 0
3