Editorials
On Still 17 • Aug 2, 2018
Title Still 17
Not gonna lie. I imagining that I'm the one that Mr. Gong catches in that slow mo... :) :) LOL
1 0
On Still 17 • Aug 1, 2018
Title Still 17
Seo Ri that has a mind of 17 years old but Mr. gong has the same. He stop to grow socially and emotionally after that accident. So they both exploring and accepting changes right now as adult..
14 0
On Marry Me Now? • Aug 1, 2018
Title Marry Me Now?
very very recommended!! :) But my favorite is Eun Tae and Yoo Ha. Eun Tae was the perfect boyfriend coz he can fight for you, amazing Uncle very protected to his niece, perfect brother, perfect Mentor and perfect brother in law(I really love his interaction w/Jae Hyung) :)
4 0
On Life • Jul 31, 2018
Title Life
still no subs huh??? :(
0 0
On Still 17 • Jul 28, 2018
Title Still 17
What's the title of the song at the end? thank you..:)
1 0
On Marry Me Now? • Jul 27, 2018
Title Marry Me Now?
Im in episode 2 and Im loving it!!! :)
1 0
Replying to Nanotao • Jul 25, 2018
Title Still 17 Spoiler
Mr. Gong is such a hateful character so far. At first i liked him automatically for Yang Se Jong. But then I realised…
Having trauma in his childhood made him like that. Maybe I can relate coz everytime someone hurts me I isolate myself to others minus not helping others if they need to.. :) he started to be like that for 13 years and its not easy to change it.. :)
5 0
On Still 17 • Jul 25, 2018
Title Still 17
I'm loving this!!!! :) :)
3 0
On Life • Jul 24, 2018
Title Life
Jo Seung Woo with his grand entrance. That's how powerful his charisma is.. :)
21 0
On Reply 1988 • Jul 22, 2018
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
I came back here just to say im still bitter she didn’t end up with junghwan????????????????
11 0
On Life • Jul 21, 2018
Title Life
Jo Seung Woo!Jo Seung Woo!!!! :) :)
10 0
On Legend of Yun Xi • Jul 16, 2018
Title Legend of Yun Xi
I cannot find any website that has the complete episode w/ subtitle of this..:( most of the site contains 18 episode. kindly give me link.. thnk u!! :)
0 0
Replying to Alice • Jul 16, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Legend of Yun Xi
I watched the 48 ep drama in 4 days xd!!! now reading the novel haha :D honestly the novel is quite intense, a…
Good day!! Can you give me link of the whole episode w/ subtitle? I cannot find it..:( in other website it was still episode 18. thank you!!
0 0
Wandering_Queen • Jul 16, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Legend of Yun Xi
Good day!! Can you give me link of the whole episode w/ subtitle? I cannot find it..:( in other website it was still episode 18. thank you!!
0 0
Wandering_Queen • Jul 14, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Legend of Yun Xi
Thank you!! Since I read this I watched it coz I'm a fan of Cdrama like this. Im in episode 15 and Im loving it!!! :)
1 0
Replying to dongan • Jul 10, 2018
Title Life
So excited to see my hubby Jo Seung Woo again
Gonna join here but im his current gal..Lol i love him...
2 0
On Life • Jul 10, 2018
Title Life
If je seung woo is a bad guy here...im gonna flip out.he’s to nice to be a villain..????????????????
2 0
bamboo_jade • Jul 9, 2018
Article Review: Our Times (2015)
Saw this last night because of your article and i love it!!!
4 0
On Prison Playbook • Jun 27, 2018
Title Prison Playbook
I finished it. What will I do now?????
3 0
On Ahn Sang Woo • Jun 25, 2018
Person Ahn Sang Woo
So he became one of my favorite character in Prison Playbook... .:)
2 0
3
