Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Life on Mars • Jun 17, 2018
Title Life on Mars
never doubt kyung ho with this kind of role.he nailed it in the first episode..:)
14 0
On My Mister • Jun 15, 2018
Title My Mister
I will start to watch this later. So much expectations because of the rating...
0 0
Replying to OliCT • Jun 5, 2018
Title God's Gift: 14 Days Spoiler
I still don't get why Ki Dong Chan had to die. I feel like I wasted 16hrs of my life. I guess the concept was…
Yeah.that is why in my article it was in my no. 5. They ruined the ending... They wrote his character like that but then they did that in the end...
2 0
Replying to Angel • Jun 5, 2018
How timely is this! I just began watching Secret Forest :)Thanks for the article!!!P.S. I didn't know he's in…
He was Joon Ha the first love of Ji Hee's mother... :)
1 0
Replying to Antonin • Jun 4, 2018
He's really great in Stranger. I always give his character as an example of how to do no empathy correctly (in…
did you see the bloopers? it was really hard for him to have that one expression only.. LOL
0 0
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Jun 4, 2018
He is PHENOMENAL!!! For me it started with Classic, then Horse Doctor! After that, I managed to watch everything…
IKR? I want to watch Lee Sang Lee Sang but I can't find it.. :( do you have link??? :)
0 0
Replying to atslipinbag • Jun 3, 2018
Inside men is a good movie (gritty as well)I've liked him as an actor for a long time . Classic started it but…
Thank you. Btw i saw your profile pic.I cried so hard in that amazing movie...:)
1 0
Replying to dongan • Jun 3, 2018
Awnnn so happy to see an article just for him! He is on of my favourites and an amazing actor
That's great. Ireally love him in horse doctor..:)
1 0
Replying to Jasmine • May 23, 2018
Great list! I love Princess Agents too.You should totally watch Sparrow if you loved The Disguiser - they are…
I really want to try that one. but I can't find website that I can download :(
1 0
On A Poem a Day • May 18, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
The never ending awkwardness between Dr. Ye and his colleagues. :) :)
8 0
Replying to KingLouie • May 17, 2018
Title Rich Man
After hating En Tae Hae vs Si Hyun in "The Great Seducer", this couple gives me bad feels..i mean why would Bo…
If they will match the story in jdorama there's explanation why she didn't hate him that much.... :)
0 0
Replying to Cntrldfusion • May 16, 2018
Title Rich Man
My impression after the first two eps is that it's pretty good so far. The original was one of the best j-dramas…
I second to that.. You will realized the difference between the two when you actually experience the environment of being programmer in the office.. :)
2 0