Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Wednesday 3:30 PM • Sep 9, 2018
This was sooooo sweet!! I love it! :) Such a beautiful drama and the OST was good... Don't hesitate to watch it.its a bit cliche but the acting was awesome...
3 0
On Saimdang, Memoir of Colors • Sep 7, 2018
It's all about one mistake. I cannot say that it's saimdangs' fault coz she never knew that will happen. But that's life. You need to be responsible with your action. Maybe I watched too much historical dramas that I've became more rational..... :(

"You must make sure that you choose life"---
2 0
Replying to keifferodartseam • Aug 18, 2018
yeah, for me too i think the perfect ending is where fei yei was sitting and reminiscing their moments. i'm crying…
Wow!! I love this ending!thank u.its more realistic than the other one.....thanks!!
0 0
On Legend of Yun Xi • Aug 17, 2018
Title Legend of Yun Xi Spoiler
The ending where Fei Ye was sitting all alone reminiscing his moment w/ Yun Xi was the perfect ending for me. Its not that I don't want happy ending or I'm so immune to not so happy ending coz I watched historical drams A LOT but that will be perfect scene for me. I'm crying while watching him all alone like that and I think it ruined a little when I saw Yun Xi. its like putting her in that scene just to satisfy audience to have a happy ending.
0 0
On Still 17 • Aug 14, 2018
Title Still 17
Wahaha.. Se Jong was crazy. I love him!
4 0
On To My 19-Year-Old • Aug 12, 2018
It's amazing that when someone you like, love you back a thousand times.. give all you got. don't be regretful.... :) its a big 10/10 for me. great movie...
0 0
On Life • Aug 9, 2018
Title Life
that elevator scene with Seung Hyo and No Eul has spark... :) its not that I love Seung Woo.. or is just me that notice this???
16 0
On Still 17 • Aug 8, 2018
Title Still 17
And they cut it like that?why did u do this to me??????????? waiting for next week????‍♀️
5 0
On Marry Me Now? • Aug 6, 2018
wahahaha.. Eun Tae was such funny a guy.a rough but hilarious. his interaction with his sister and brother in law about YH and JH was spot on. ahhh. poor Eun Tae struggling like that..hahaha
0 1
On Life • Aug 5, 2018
Title Life
That speech in the first episode of Seung Woo about treating in remote areas really gives me goosebumps. Calm and collected Sueng Woo but will strike you like a knife.
8 0
Replying to Noemi • Aug 4, 2018
Person Cho Seung Woo
Replying to another comment
IKR? he's not like other actors with flawless face. those imperfection was so perfect for him.. you need to try the horse doctor. :) he was really good in there.. :)
10 0
On Life • Aug 4, 2018
Title Life
its already sub!!! yay!!!!
2 0
On Somehow 18 • Aug 3, 2018
Title Somehow 18
It's a good cry for Friday night :) :) Life is so beautiful... :)
4 0