If anyone hesitated because many told that it was boring coz there's no romance, not so much medical action and its more political story. well that is true. it's not for everyone. I drop it for the first time despite of being an avid fan of seung woo. Then I tried it again, watch it by setting my mind that I will not be persuaded of my love for seung woo to have a better judgement of their character..its the best decision that I made.I learned how people think and the vulnerability of a person. Nothing is PERFECT. It got interesting after I passed the 2nd episode. It's a strange feeling of appreciation. But at the end Cho Seung Woo's acting needs to have a loud applause... How can you love a character that was intended to be a bad person and still loving him and be rationale on his decision..its a great drama. Good Job to everyone!! :)
And I thought it will be boring but surprisingly I really enjoyed the light story of it. Maybe because it was very realistic. Lovers that separate without a closure for a very long time will be hard for them to rekindle the fire of their love. Their relationship teaches us that it takes time, patience, and effort to remember the feeling they have for each other. Mosheng with her patience to yichen she was rewarded at the end. How yichen cares for her it was worth the wait. :)
Maybe the mid part was a bit draggy but the acting of leads was enough to rate it 10. Don't hesitate guys its not that bad. I like it more than Princess agent...
Top 5?urggg. its hard to choose..huhu.. But here it goes!! 1. Nirvana In Fire 2. Journey of the Flower 3. General and I 4. The Disguiser 5. Princess Agent
Huh!! In your face jiang sheng..... i love love tianyou’s right hand he really love his master..jiang sheng?so arrogant of her..I can't believe that it took me 58 episodes just to finally realize how much I hate Jiang Sheng..its my first time to hate a main lead..i dont care anymore if she will not end up with Tianyou Cheng. Actually i dont want her to be with him.. so stubborn..you really doesn’t deserve tianyou !!!!!go back to liang sheng!! She cannot compared to bai ping ting..
Dang... Just give Wallace Chung an award for his portrayal as Cheng TianYou!!! And what can i say they didn't deserve Tian you... he suffered so much I can't handle it....
I'm still crying after watching this one.... This drama was so great.. from start to finish....The only horror drama that gave me chill and so much emotion.. If I can give it more that the rate of 10 I will do it... It's a jam pack drama..
well the story, cinematography etc are really beautiful 'if you like to cry a lot in a drama you should watch…
Already downloaded all the episodes.. I will start it later... hmmm.. Since I love watching Historical drama that always ends with tragedy, I hope I can handle here my emotion.. :)
Dont know why it's so underrated. Finished it today. and what I love about this drama is that weird feelings about their love story. Its a selfless love. It's a touching love story me instead of a sad love story. A realistic type of story.
1. Nirvana In Fire
2. Journey of the Flower
3. General and I
4. The Disguiser
5. Princess Agent