Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to HamelinSong • Apr 16, 2018
Title Rich Man
It's gonna be hard to replace Oguri Shun.... good luck
didn't want to admit it but it was true. Shun gave a great performance in the japanese version.
2 0
On Rich Man • Apr 16, 2018
Title Rich Man
I'm a fan of the japanese version. I hope it will not flop. I understand if many watchers has a negative comment about this one coz they didn't want to ruin their memories of a very good drama. Uguri Shun gave a perfect arrogant CEO that's why I love him coz he was like that until the end but in a good way.its like having a fear of the live action of an anime coz most of the time it didn't work...
4 0
On My Teacher • Apr 15, 2018
Title My Teacher
For me its a great movie. What can I say.Toma and Suzu did a good job... will watch this again later... :)
1 0
On Something in the Rain • Apr 13, 2018
I bet everyone was so cringy and shouted in that last scene from episode 3. coz I did!! :) You go girl!! I cannot remove the smile on my face in that scene.. :)somehow the ost grows in my heart.. at first I hate it so much.. LOL
13 0
Replying to Ashley112 • Apr 12, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I feel like this is going to be like a reply 1988 situation where we think she’s going to end up with guy they’re…
I'm excited when I saw the episode 1-4. Then they focused again to Minho. its like cheese in the trap all over again.....
0 0
On Emergency Couple • Apr 12, 2018
So I'm the only one who's rooting for Jin Hee and Kook Cheon Soo...... :( and still bitter for this one...
2 0
Replying to Angel • Apr 12, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
I'm still enjoying this drama but heaven forbid can they stop giving more screen time to Min Ho?? Not that I hate…
You GOT it right!!! and the next episode also.. :( :(
1 0
On A Poem a Day • Apr 12, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
hmmm... I watched the episode 6 and I have a feeling that she will end up with Min Ho... :( :( :(
Now I wanted to wait first to end this before watching it coz I think I will never change my mind to be team Dr. YE!!
1 0
On Jung Hae In • Apr 12, 2018
Person Jung Hae In
really???!!! 30 years old? I thought he's just 24!! and that smile..
3 0
On A Poem a Day • Apr 11, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
stick to your rule Brosia. Wait until it finish all the episode before you watch! really painful to wait.. :(
0 0
On Kang Ki Young • Mar 26, 2018
Person Kang Ki Young
.. I really love Kang Ki Young(Hwang Yoo Cheol) more than the lead. maybe I have different taste than the others and his eyes when smile was mesmerizing.. really love him in I'm nto a robot... :)
1 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Mar 26, 2018
Surprisingly good for a viewer that not much of a fan of this kind of drama.. all the actors were great. its funny and dramatic at the same time.. I really love Kang Ki Young(Hwang Yoo Cheol) more than the lead. until the end Im rooting for yoo cheol to have more screen time hahaha. maybe I have different taste than the others..
1 0