Editorials
On Because This Is My First Life • Nov 6, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
Sometimes a simple story, simple interaction made a great impact to the viewers like me.
4 0
cityhunter • Oct 26, 2017
Article City's Top 6 Taiwanese Dramas
Definitely the office girls and 100% senorita..
1 0
Soju • Oct 20, 2017
Article Soju's 10 Beginner-Friendly Chinese Dramas
Totally agree for Boos and Me, Love me if you dare especially Journey of the Flower!!! :) But yeah u forgot Nirvana in Fire, The Disguiser and well Princess agents... :)
2 0
Replying to patycc • Oct 9, 2017
Title My Teacher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KKn4C9786k
Thank you!!! :)
3 0
On My Teacher • Sep 22, 2017
Title My Teacher
I've been trying find the song uta usagi.. kindly give me a link.. tnx! :)
2 0
On The Great Wall • Sep 21, 2017
Title The Great Wall
Though it was very predictable I really enjoyed it.. 9/10
1 0
Replying to JenniferFletcher • Sep 19, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
https://subscene.com/subtitles/age-of-youth-2-hello-my-twenties-2-cheongchunsidae-2-2/english/1632111 EPISODE…
yey!! tnx!
0 0
On Princess Agents • Sep 17, 2017
Title Princess Agents
oh my... it became like this??? although it ended up like that.. it was a great journey.. maybe the rating will go up if they started to film the second season...
3 1
On Father, I’ll Take Care of You • Sep 17, 2017
Title Father, I’ll Take Care of You
Dang.. Im enjoying this drama... :) This is the second family drama that I enjoyed after the Smile You. :)
1 0
Replying to E T • Sep 15, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
eun jae is such an annoying freak
wahaha.. I know right.. I just put my pillow in my face bec. of embarrassment.. hahaha
1 0
Replying to E T • Sep 15, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
eun jae is such an annoying freak
yeah... I feel u... at first I understand her. she's heartbroken.. but she need to stop was she was doing...
0 0
Replying to Elmis Yomaris • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Do I need to watch season 1 to watch this one??
yes.. each characters background was introduced in season 1.. dont worry you will love both seasons... :)
10 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Ji Won's aegyo is killing me.. glad I refused to watch it without subs... Their tandem is the best... Sung Min's face was GOLD.... :) :)
10 0
Replying to tequilaloo029 • Sep 14, 2017
Person Park Eun Bin
:o She was Chun Chu's wife in Queen Seon Deok???
lol I kept thingking who's Chun chu ng QSD....
1 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Thank u to all who gave the link for ep 5 subtitle.. If there's an ep 6 subtitle kindly inform me.. THank…
Thank u!!! :)
0 0
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Sep 13, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
Thank u to all who gave the link for ep 5 subtitle.. If there's an ep 6 subtitle kindly inform me.. THank u. :)
0 3
Replying to gazettu • Sep 11, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
where can i watch this? i can't find it anywhere
kissasian, ondramanice
0 0
On Park Eun Bin • Sep 10, 2017
Person Park Eun Bin
This girl will go to my list of favorite actresses... Love her crazy personality in Age of youth!! :) now i will watch father i'll take care of you... :)
4 0
On Father, I’ll Take Care of You • Sep 10, 2017
Title Father, I’ll Take Care of You
I will commit myself to watch this until the end!!!! no matter what happens to the plot.... but..please.. be good.... :)
0 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Sep 10, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
After 4 episodes i got used to new characters.. but let me say that song and sung min were the cutest couple..:)…
yeah.. I like to have that kind of friend.... :)
1 0
3