Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Passion Sid • Mar 21, 2018
i agree with your list. But, I'll include Nagamasa on my list. :D
ah yeah.. I forgot about him.. LOL
0 0
Replying to OlzDive • Jan 31, 2018
Title Rain or Shine Spoiler
YEEESSSSSSSSSSS. NO WORRIES AND WATCH IT. YEAAYYYY
wahaha!! okay ! i will continue to watch this.. I stop in episode 11. just want to know the ending..hahahaha
0 0
Replying to Cncll • Jan 16, 2018
IMO his character is a bit boring and doesn't really add much into the story. Which is such a shame... it doesn't…
aw...really?? that's too bad!! :(
0 0
On Prison Playbook • Jan 12, 2018
hmmm.. He really look like So Ji Sub in the first glance... :) how's Jung Kyung Ho here guys??? :)
4 0
Replying to 179320 • Jan 8, 2018
whaaaaaaaaaaat. why?
..He's a good actor. I tried to watch his drama but I cannot connect to him.. haha.don't know. maybe not my cup of tea.. I'm more on matured type of actor like Jag Hyuk, Jung Kyung Ho and Nam goong Min... :)
0 0
On Another Miss Oh • Jan 7, 2018
What I appreciate here most was the screen writer. so many memorable lines.. Not much of a fan for the female lead but eric was amazing here..and I also respect now the sound director.their job was really hard and exciting sometime. overall a great drama.. 10/10
1 0
On Rich Man, Poor Woman • Jan 6, 2018
Until now. this is one of my favorite jdorama coz its not your typical heroin that change completely for the girl. it's all about acceptance and compromise... :)
3 0
On Distorted • Jan 3, 2018
Title Distorted
Episode 6 and it keeps getting better and better. I'm really afraid to end this bec. there's no new drama of nam goong min. This guy was a genius. Those eyes always gets me.it gave so much emotion,anger,being a kind and happy person. Amazing actor indeed....
2 0
On Namkoong Min • Jan 3, 2018
Person Namkoong Min
Those eyes!that eyes with a little eyebag. That's why I love you!! he can use that as a funny person or a psychopath.. amazing actor indeed. One of elite actors on my list.. :)
2 0
On Good Manager • Jan 1, 2018
Title Good Manager
There are many funny scenes in this drama.but the winner via landslide was Myung seok tanzanian accent! :) :)
5 0
On Cruel City • Jan 1, 2018
Title Cruel City
came back here just to say that this still my number 1 kdrama... :)
5 0